[GROUP] Harper's Young People, Issue 23 - dl

Short Poetry Collections, Short Story Collections, and our Weekly Poetry Project
LSKim
Posts: 9
Joined: July 27th, 2020, 11:30 am

Post by LSKim » August 8th, 2020, 12:07 am

I'd like to claim section 3 "Across the Ocean; Or, A Boy's First Voyage: Chapter V" if it's open please!

jillebean
Posts: 2635
Joined: November 4th, 2012, 11:05 am
Location: The Land of 10,000 Lakes, USA

Post by jillebean » August 9th, 2020, 2:01 pm

LSKim wrote:
August 8th, 2020, 12:07 am
I'd like to claim section 3 "Across the Ocean; Or, A Boy's First Voyage: Chapter V" if it's open please!
Great! Glad to have you! Section 3 is all yours. Enjoy.

Jill :)

BettyB
Posts: 2299
Joined: July 7th, 2015, 10:12 pm

Post by BettyB » August 13th, 2020, 3:50 pm

You might want to enter the MC name in the post...
betty

jillebean
Posts: 2635
Joined: November 4th, 2012, 11:05 am
Location: The Land of 10,000 Lakes, USA

Post by jillebean » August 13th, 2020, 11:04 pm

BettyB wrote:
August 13th, 2020, 3:50 pm
You might want to enter the MC name in the post...
betty
Added! Thanks for the note, Betty! :thumbs:

Jill

BettyB
Posts: 2299
Joined: July 7th, 2015, 10:12 pm

Post by BettyB » August 15th, 2020, 10:55 am


jillebean
Posts: 2635
Joined: November 4th, 2012, 11:05 am
Location: The Land of 10,000 Lakes, USA

Post by jillebean » August 15th, 2020, 11:08 am

BettyB wrote:
August 15th, 2020, 10:55 am
https://librivox.org/uploads/aradlaw/hyp023_09_various_128kb.mp3
Time is 14.52

Betty
Thank you Betty!

Jill

julianpratley
Posts: 676
Joined: February 5th, 2020, 6:11 pm
Location: Canberra, Australia

Post by julianpratley » August 15th, 2020, 6:32 pm

“It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.”
― Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent

jillebean
Posts: 2635
Joined: November 4th, 2012, 11:05 am
Location: The Land of 10,000 Lakes, USA

Post by jillebean » August 15th, 2020, 11:21 pm

julianpratley wrote:
August 15th, 2020, 6:32 pm
Here are my sections. Section 5 is very exciting :mrgreen:
https://librivox.org/uploads/aradlaw/hyp023_02_various_128kb.mp3 9:00
https://librivox.org/uploads/aradlaw/hyp023_05_various_128kb.mp3 7:45
Thank you and thank you! :)

Jill

dqtcat
Posts: 22
Joined: July 29th, 2020, 9:33 pm
Location: Osaka, Japan

Post by dqtcat » August 15th, 2020, 11:34 pm

Hello!

May I read section 7: "The Little Swiss Man/The Canary's Music Lesson?"

Cat

JorWat
Posts: 1342
Joined: February 16th, 2009, 10:20 am
Location: Oxfordshire, England

Post by JorWat » August 16th, 2020, 9:23 am

BettyB wrote:
August 15th, 2020, 10:55 am
https://librivox.org/uploads/aradlaw/hyp023_09_various_128kb.mp3
Time is 14.52

Betty
julianpratley wrote:
August 15th, 2020, 6:32 pm
Here are my sections. Section 5 is very exciting :mrgreen:
https://librivox.org/uploads/aradlaw/hyp023_02_various_128kb.mp3 9:00
https://librivox.org/uploads/aradlaw/hyp023_05_various_128kb.mp3 7:45
All three are PL OK.
Jordan

Alcohol and Maths don't mix. So never drink and derive.

jillebean
Posts: 2635
Joined: November 4th, 2012, 11:05 am
Location: The Land of 10,000 Lakes, USA

Post by jillebean » August 16th, 2020, 11:16 am

dqtcat wrote:
August 15th, 2020, 11:34 pm
Hello!

May I read section 7: "The Little Swiss Man/The Canary's Music Lesson?"

Cat
Thank you Cat! Section 7 is all yours! Enjoy. :)

Jill

silverquill
Posts: 14839
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » August 19th, 2020, 10:04 am

~ Larry

jillebean
Posts: 2635
Joined: November 4th, 2012, 11:05 am
Location: The Land of 10,000 Lakes, USA

Post by jillebean » August 19th, 2020, 12:43 pm

silverquill wrote:
August 19th, 2020, 10:04 am
Section 6 - my dog Paul . . .

https://librivox.org/uploads/aradlaw/hyp023_06_various_128kb.mp3 5:32
Thank you!

Jill

JorWat
Posts: 1342
Joined: February 16th, 2009, 10:20 am
Location: Oxfordshire, England

Post by JorWat » August 22nd, 2020, 6:55 am

silverquill wrote:
August 19th, 2020, 10:04 am
Section 6 - my dog Paul . . .

https://librivox.org/uploads/aradlaw/hyp023_06_various_128kb.mp3 5:32
You're missing the second half. Section 6 also included The Hobby-Horse Regiment.
Jordan

Alcohol and Maths don't mix. So never drink and derive.

mleigh
Posts: 298
Joined: May 31st, 2020, 2:19 pm
Location: New Mexico

Post by mleigh » August 22nd, 2020, 5:53 pm

Might I have:

8 Model Yacht-Building; The White Rabbits and the Tar Baby

Thanks,

M

Post Reply