1 Minute Test [OK]

All languages: post your test recording here. Help check audio files, provide editing services, and advertise for proof-listeners.
elkadia

Post by elkadia » August 3rd, 2020, 1:51 pm

Hello,

Please find attached a link to my 1 Minute Test, I would really appreciate your feedback. I am using a USB-Type microphone to record, edited on Adobe Audition on MacOS.

Looking forward to hear your feedback,

Regards,

Link: https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_elkadia.mp3
Yours truly,
A. El-Kadi :D

kathrinee
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by kathrinee » August 5th, 2020, 4:32 pm

Thank you for the test! You sound good :D

The only thing to fix is the sampling rate. It needs to be 44,100 Hz.

Please keep an eye on the volume and don't let it get lower. It is fine where it here :)

Please fix the sampling rate, upload, and post again in this thread so we can make sure it's correct before you start recording "for real."
Kathrine

elkadia

Post by elkadia » August 5th, 2020, 7:46 pm

kathrinee wrote:
August 5th, 2020, 4:32 pm
Thank you for the test! You sound good :D

The only thing to fix is the sampling rate. It needs to be 44,100 Hz.

Please keep an eye on the volume and don't let it get lower. It is fine where it here :)

Please fix the sampling rate, upload, and post again in this thread so we can make sure it's correct before you start recording "for real."
Thank you so much for your response! Here is the new and corrected difference. Just saying 44,100 Hz sounds much cleaner not sure why :shock:

Thanks again!

https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_elkadia.mp3
Yours truly,
A. El-Kadi :D

kathrinee
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by kathrinee » August 7th, 2020, 1:39 pm

Great! I'm not sure why the Hz setting would affect the overall sound, but as long as it is a positive change it's all for the good. :9: You can head over to the Readers Wanted forums and claim a section or two that look interesting. Have fun!
Kathrine