August Libriversaries

Comments about LibriVox? Suggestions to improve things? News?
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Apologies for the delay this month. Family matters called me away.

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

At Librivox, we value all our volunteers. Whether you are on here daily, weekly, or just every now and then, we thank you for your contribution.

This month we would like to celebrate those of you having your "Libriversary" and send a special 'pat on the back', 'high five', 'well done' and 'thank you'.

Active members celebrating an August Libriversary are as follows:

15 years
Librivox!

14 Years
Mark (sjmarky)

12 Years
Betty (libraryanne)

10 Years
Gail (gailtv)

9 Years
Todd (ToddHW)

8 Years
Dale (DaleInTexas)
Nick (NKWhitley)
Jenno (Jenno)

7 Years
Donald (DACSoft)

5 Years
Kathleen (2839reader)
Leon (niobium)

4 Years
Devorah (mightyfelix)

3 Years
Helen (HZFerr)
Lorda (Lorda)
Curt (xios01)
Amy (knittedpiano)

2 Years
Jaykitty76 (Jaykitty76)
Forbes (Forbes)
Nancy (njgorgen)
Christiane (ChristianeJehanne)
Cocotte (Cocotte)
Jim (jfgallagher)

1 Year
K.H. Atole (atole)
Lion24 (Lion24)
Ti (tealeafs)
Chuck (chuckconvr)
Irene (IreneParis)
Steve (ssfellows)
Claude (Cstew64)
InTheDesert (InTheDesert)
Xiaoyan (IstXA)
Florence (gondola)
Andy (andybeddy)
Mmelhart (mmelhart)
Adrian (adrianstephens)
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

Happy Libriversary everybody! Wow, it's hard to believe I've only been here 2 years :shock: :lol: And whoa, LibriVox is 15 this month! Crazy!
Specially, happy Libriversary Devorah for being such an awesome volunteer and admin. Your contributions to this site are so appreciated :9:
~ πš˜πš— πš‘πš’πšŠπšπšžπšœ ~
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

JayKitty76 wrote: ↑August 8th, 2020, 10:29 am Happy Libriversary everybody! Wow, it's hard to believe I've only been here 2 years :shock: :lol: And whoa, LibriVox is 15 this month! Crazy!
Specially, happy Libriversary Devorah for being such an awesome volunteer and admin. Your contributions to this site are so appreciated :9:
Aw, shucks. :oops: :lol: Thanks! Yesterday was my actual Libriversary. I think for #5, I'm going to make myself a cake. :birthday: And buy myself a book. 8-)

Happy Libriversary to you, too!
JayKitty76

Post by JayKitty76 »

mightyfelix wrote: ↑August 8th, 2020, 11:31 am
JayKitty76 wrote: ↑August 8th, 2020, 10:29 am Happy Libriversary everybody! Wow, it's hard to believe I've only been here 2 years :shock: :lol: And whoa, LibriVox is 15 this month! Crazy!
Aw, shucks. :oops: :lol: Thanks! Yesterday was my actual Libriversary. I think for #5, I'm going to make myself a cake. :birthday: And buy myself a book. 8-)

Happy Libriversary to you, too!
Aww, that sounds like fun. It makes me think that maybe when I hit the 5-year mark I should treat myself to something special, too. :9: :lol: Hopefully we'll both be able to volunteer for many more years to come.
~ πš˜πš— πš‘πš’πšŠπšπšžπšœ ~