COMPLETE Dram Read-Frank Merriwell's Trust by Burt L Standish-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Jack Diamond chapters 5,6,7,13 and 15 are PL OK thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader »

Hi,

Could I maybe take section 87, Lawyer for Hilda?

Thanks (what ever your answer is),

Wayne
Wayne
We never really grow up, we just learn how to act in public. :mrgreen:
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Kalamareader wrote: August 1st, 2020, 12:52 am Hi,

Could I maybe take section 87, Lawyer for Hilda?

Thanks (what ever your answer is),

Wayne
Yes no problem I think it is only one or two lines
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader »

Hi there,

Here is "Lawyer for Hilda" https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/frankmerriwellstrust_lawyerforhilda_13_128kb.mp3

Time: :42

Wayne

Edit: How about one more little short one before I start a very long project. "Man in Act 2", Section 59?
Wayne
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Kalamareader wrote: August 1st, 2020, 6:08 pm Hi there,

Here is "Lawyer for Hilda" https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/frankmerriwellstrust_lawyerforhilda_13_128kb.mp3

Time: :42

Wayne

Edit: How about one more little short one before I start a very long project. "Man in Act 2", Section 59?
Thats would be great thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Lawyer for Hilda is PL OK thanks
Michele
Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader »

Michele,

I think there is a little problem in the character 'markings' in Chapter 2. I think that many of the lines for the 'youth' are marked for 'Man 1'. I was going to read it, but as I was looking through it I found the problem. I will wait till you figure out if I am right, and if so, have fixed it. Also, I am Herrick, and I didn't realize that the man was in the same chapter, even close to the Herrick lines. If you want me to I will give back 'man'. Just let me know.

Wayne.
Wayne
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Kalamareader wrote: August 4th, 2020, 11:41 am Michele,

I think there is a little problem in the character 'markings' in Chapter 2. I think that many of the lines for the 'youth' are marked for 'Man 1'. I was going to read it, but as I was looking through it I found the problem. I will wait till you figure out if I am right, and if so, have fixed it. Also, I am Herrick, and I didn't realize that the man was in the same chapter, even close to the Herrick lines. If you want me to I will give back 'man'. Just let me know.

Wayne.
Hi Wayne
Thank you for spotting my error with highlighting much appreciated. It has now been corrected. I would prefer it if you give back the 'man' as you say you are already Herrick in the chapter sorry for not spotting that either maybe there is another part further in the book that you could take that doesn't clash with others.
Many Thanks
Michele
SamIAm312

Post by SamIAm312 »

Hello!

Is there a DPL for this? If not, I would be happy to PL chapters 2, 3, and 4.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

SamIAm312 wrote: August 8th, 2020, 7:22 pm Hello!

Is there a DPL for this? If not, I would be happy to PL chapters 2, 3, and 4.
That would be great thank you
Michele
MManolakes

Post by MManolakes »

I'd like to claim Walter.

Mike
wib66

Post by wib66 »

MManolakes wrote: August 9th, 2020, 4:45 pm I'd like to claim Walter.

Mike
Thank you I will sign you up
Michele
MManolakes

Post by MManolakes »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

MManolakes wrote: August 11th, 2020, 10:53 am Walter, Chapter 17, duration 0:40

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/frankmerriwellstrust_walter_17_128kb.mp3

Mike
Thank you for your section
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Walter chapter 17 is PL OK thanks
Michele