[COMPLETE] The Jim Crow Car by J.C. Coleman - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
sweaver

Post by sweaver »

Sweet! Now we are ready for final proofing. I'm pretty sure that after you make any corrections you can list it as ready for spot PL. Then I'll go check those time marks for you and mark it as PL ok. By the way, you've done an amazing job with this narration! It was very easy to follow your voice and stay interested. Way to go! :clap:

Siler
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

TheodenHumphrey wrote: July 31st, 2020, 9:38 am When I make the corrections and upload the new sections, do I need to reset to "Ready for PL" and ask this very kind DPL to listen again? Or are they finished once I make the corrections?
What Siler said - change them to "ready for spot PL". :)
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
TheodenHumphrey

Post by TheodenHumphrey »

sweaver wrote: July 31st, 2020, 9:42 am Sweet! Now we are ready for final proofing. I'm pretty sure that after you make any corrections you can list it as ready for spot PL. Then I'll go check those time marks for you and mark it as PL ok. By the way, you've done an amazing job with this narration! It was very easy to follow your voice and stay interested. Way to go! :clap:

Siler
Thank you so much! And thank you for catching my slips -- they've all been edited now. So if you can spot check them, and TriciaG can handle all the magic mojo, we can put this book on the Finished pile -- one week from when it was released on Project Gutenberg. Pretty nifty.
:thumbs:
sweaver

Post by sweaver »

Everything Spot PL'd and ready to go! It's been such a pleasure to listen to your solo work in which you did an amazing narration. Thanks and see you around Librivox! :D

Siler
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

I see this and will work on cataloging this afternoon. :)
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-jim-crow-car-by-john-clay-coleman/
TheodenHumphrey

Post by TheodenHumphrey »

TriciaG wrote: August 2nd, 2020, 10:26 am This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-jim-crow-car-by-john-clay-coleman/
WOO HOO! Thanks for all your help, you two.