[PSYCHOLOGY] Collected Papers on Analytical Psychology by Carl Jung - lny

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Post Reply
wib66
Posts: 9160
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » July 25th, 2020, 10:58 am

Owlivia wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 6:33 pm
Section 32,
Chapter 14, Section1

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/papersonanalyticalpsychology_32_128kb.mp3

run time: 28:04
This section is PL OK apart from the filename which has Jung missing from it. Linny is this able to be corrected by yourself or should I ask the reader to upload a corrected version.
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

Owlivia
Posts: 243
Joined: June 3rd, 2020, 10:29 am

Post by Owlivia » July 25th, 2020, 11:03 am

wib66 wrote:
July 25th, 2020, 10:58 am
Owlivia wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 6:33 pm
Section 32,
Chapter 14, Section1

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/papersonanalyticalpsychology_32_128kb.mp3

run time: 28:04
This section is PL OK apart from the filename which has Jung missing from it. Linny is this able to be corrected by yourself or should I ask the reader to upload a corrected version.


https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/papersonanalyticalpsychology_32_jung_128kb.mp3

Here it is with the corrected title. :)

wib66
Posts: 9160
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » July 25th, 2020, 11:38 am

Owlivia wrote:
July 25th, 2020, 11:03 am
wib66 wrote:
July 25th, 2020, 10:58 am
Owlivia wrote:
July 23rd, 2020, 6:33 pm
Section 32,
Chapter 14, Section1

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/papersonanalyticalpsychology_32_128kb.mp3

run time: 28:04
This section is PL OK apart from the filename which has Jung missing from it. Linny is this able to be corrected by yourself or should I ask the reader to upload a corrected version.
Thank you

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/papersonanalyticalpsychology_32_jung_128kb.mp3

Here it is with the corrected title. :)
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

wib66
Posts: 9160
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » July 25th, 2020, 11:40 am

Section 33 is PL OK thanks
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14248
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » July 25th, 2020, 11:41 am

We are off to readers found. :)
DPL list Mama is in the hospital. Please be patient. I’ll be online when I can. It should only be a couple of days.
Readers Wanted: Children-Stories (5 sections open) For the Temple

YuqingJune
Posts: 327
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 4:09 am
Location: Singapore

Post by YuqingJune » July 25th, 2020, 5:41 pm

linny wrote:
July 25th, 2020, 11:41 am
We are off to readers found. :)
Sorry Linny, I'm afraid I'll have to remove otiosus and Suienish from the MW!
Their assigned sections are overdue and they haven't responded to my PM a week ago.

Owlivia
Posts: 243
Joined: June 3rd, 2020, 10:29 am

Post by Owlivia » July 25th, 2020, 9:17 pm

YuqingJune wrote:
July 25th, 2020, 5:41 pm
linny wrote:
July 25th, 2020, 11:41 am
We are off to readers found. :)
Sorry Linny, I'm afraid I'll have to remove otiosus and Suienish from the MW!
Their assigned sections are overdue and they haven't responded to my PM a week ago.
If Suienish doesn't reply, I will volunteer for Section 1, Chapter 1; On the Psychology and Pathology of so-called Occult Phenomena. (Not promising a quick turn-around, though.)

Owlivia/Deborah

YuqingJune
Posts: 327
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 4:09 am
Location: Singapore

Post by YuqingJune » July 25th, 2020, 10:41 pm

Owlivia wrote:
July 25th, 2020, 9:17 pm
If Suienish doesn't reply, I will volunteer for Section 1, Chapter 1; On the Psychology and Pathology of so-called Occult Phenomena. (Not promising a quick turn-around, though.)

Owlivia/Deborah
That would be lovely! MW is updated.

tealeafs
Posts: 8
Joined: August 9th, 2019, 7:46 pm

Post by tealeafs » July 29th, 2020, 1:33 pm

Section 39, Chapter 14, Parts 10, 11 and Conclusion

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/papersonanalysticalpsychology_39_jung_128.kb_.mp3

Runtime 18:58

wib66
Posts: 9160
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » July 30th, 2020, 2:17 pm

PL Notes for section 39

There should be between 0.5 and 1 second of silence at the beginning of the file currently it is shorter than this
There should be 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file currently it is shorter than this

12:05 to 12:57 there is a noise in the background that is distracting to the reading if you are using audacity you could try noise reduction.

If you could carry out these edits and re upload using the same filename thanks
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

Owlivia
Posts: 243
Joined: June 3rd, 2020, 10:29 am

Post by Owlivia » August 1st, 2020, 2:04 pm


skgm1010
Posts: 15
Joined: November 3rd, 2019, 2:53 am

Post by skgm1010 » August 1st, 2020, 2:50 pm

Here is Section 22, Chapter 9, Letters 3 & 4:

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/papersonanalyticalpsychology_22_jung_128kb.mp3
17:15

Best,
Sydney

Owlivia
Posts: 243
Joined: June 3rd, 2020, 10:29 am

Post by Owlivia » August 1st, 2020, 4:13 pm

If Section 3: "Chapter 1, Development of the Somnambulic Personalities"

is still available, I would like to claim it.

Owlivia/Deborah

YuqingJune
Posts: 327
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 4:09 am
Location: Singapore

Post by YuqingJune » August 1st, 2020, 5:15 pm

Owlivia wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 2:04 pm
Chapter 1

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/papersonanalyticalpsychology_01_jung_128kb.mp3

run time: 31:59
skgm1010 wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 2:50 pm
Here is Section 22, Chapter 9, Letters 3 & 4:

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/papersonanalyticalpsychology_22_jung_128kb.mp3
17:15

Best,
Sydney
Thank you! MW updated.
Owlivia wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 4:13 pm
If Section 3: "Chapter 1, Development of the Somnambulic Personalities"

is still available, I would like to claim it.

Owlivia/Deborah
Thanks Deborah! I'm really grateful for this. :wink:

Owlivia
Posts: 243
Joined: June 3rd, 2020, 10:29 am

Post by Owlivia » August 3rd, 2020, 6:52 pm

CHAPTER I - Development of the Somnambulic Personalities

I think I've met "S.W." Or at least known some of her siblings... :D

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/papersonanalyticalpsychology_03_jung_128kb.mp3

run time: 21:40

Post Reply