Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Salvationist

Post by Salvationist »

Salvationist

Current focus: Acadia, The Watsons, and Pollyanna of the Orange Blossoms
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for The Great Ancestor etc

Just one missing line if you could put it at the end of the file please

Hear! Hear!... Well done!... It's what they deserve!... They have been wrong too often!... They have done too much harm!... They would be the ruin of the family!...

Thanks love all the different voices great reading
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

The Miser is PL OK thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Tyltyl acts 1 and 2 are PL OK thanks
Michele
Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader »

wib66 wrote: July 31st, 2020, 3:34 am PL Notes for The Great Ancestor etc

Hear! Hear!... Well done!... It's what they deserve!... They have been wrong too often!... They have done too much harm!... They would be the ruin of the family!...

Thank you Michele for the kind words. :9:

I can't believe that I left out that section. Oh, well, thanks for the catch (of course that is what you get the big bucks for :lol: ).

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/betrothal_greatancestor_3_128kb.mp3

Wayne
Wayne
We never really grow up, we just learn how to act in public. :mrgreen:
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Kalamareader wrote: July 31st, 2020, 2:42 pm
wib66 wrote: July 31st, 2020, 3:34 am PL Notes for The Great Ancestor etc

Thank you Michele for the kind words. :9:

I can't believe that I left out that section. Oh, well, thanks for the catch (of course that is what you get the big bucks for :lol: ).

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/betrothal_greatancestor_3_128kb.mp3

Wayne
Thanks Wayne it is now PL OK :clap:
Michele
Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader »

Hi again,

I was wondering what Mary Ann's philosophy was regarding one reader reading more than one part in a play. If it is OK, I would like to read Daddy Tyl Section 60.

What say the bosses?

Wayne
Wayne
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Kalamareader wrote: July 31st, 2020, 3:33 pm Hi again,

I was wondering what Mary Ann's philosophy was regarding one reader reading more than one part in a play. If it is OK, I would like to read Daddy Tyl Section 60.

What say the bosses?

Wayne
Hi Wayne as long as they are not talking to each other then it is ok Daddy Tyl is in a different act so that is fine I will sign you up thanks
Michele
Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader »

wib66 wrote: August 1st, 2020, 4:11 am
Hi Wayne as long as they are not talking to each other then it is ok Daddy Tyl is in a different act so that is fine I will sign you up thanks
Here is Daddy Tyl: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/betrothal_daddytyl_5_128kb.mp3

Time: 2:03

Thanks,

Wayne
Wayne
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Kalamareader wrote: August 1st, 2020, 5:40 pm
wib66 wrote: August 1st, 2020, 4:11 am
Here is Daddy Tyl: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/betrothal_daddytyl_5_128kb.mp3

Time: 2:03

Thanks,

Wayne
Great thanks for your section
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Daddy Tyl is PL OK thanks
Michele
Salvationist

Post by Salvationist »

Salvationist

Current focus: Acadia, The Watsons, and Pollyanna of the Orange Blossoms
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Tyltyl act 3 is PL OK thanks
Michele