A new reader.

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
DeniqueCoelum

Post by DeniqueCoelum » July 29th, 2020, 12:26 pm

Hi folks!

Glad to join your wonderful community - great to meet with like-minded people who love audiobooks. I've Grant, I'm 30 years old and I'm from Scotland. I enjoy reading aloud and, since I did a voiceover for a corporate video for my then employer, I've been enthused about using what talent I have to turn writing into audio.

I used to be a very indistinct speaker, and was even on the point of going to speech therapy, when I (pardon the pun) talked myself out of it. Now I use narration as a way of practicing proper speech. I publish my own audio of a Christian nature at The Bowshot on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHyQ5sRG_J9ZLNoZeAfWDxA). I'm also interested in works of a religio-historical nature and I intend to record Lord Eustace Percy's fascinating biography of John Knox, and 'The Fall of the House of Borgia' by E.R. Chamberlain.

I am in the process of writing a novel, which I also hope to narrate and make freely available.

miss stav

Post by miss stav » July 29th, 2020, 6:35 pm

Hello Grant, welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here.
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.