COMPLETE Group-A Popular History of England, From the Earliest Times to the Reign of Queen Victoria-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

jenno wrote: July 5th, 2020, 11:24 pm Could I claim the last remaining free sections, 4, 5 and 6 please. That is if no one else wants them ?

O am learning so much history from my readings !!

Jennifer
Yes no problem I will sign you up to those thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
RuthP

Post by RuthP »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

RuthP wrote: July 7th, 2020, 5:30 am Here is section 26:

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/historyofengland1_26_guizot_128kb.mp3

length: 35.09
Thank you for your section
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 8 is PL OK thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 23 is PL OK thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 26 is PL OK thanks
Michele
Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader »

Hi there,

It’s been about two and a half months since I was here last, but I was wondering if I could claim section 2 please as it seems to be available?

Thanks a lot,

Wayne
Wayne
We never really grow up, we just learn how to act in public. :mrgreen:
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Kalamareader wrote: July 22nd, 2020, 12:49 am Hi there,

It’s been about two and a half months since I was here last, but I was wondering if I could claim section 2 please as it seems to be available?

Thanks a lot,

Wayne
No problem Wayne I will sign you up thanks for claiming
Michele
Kalamareader

Post by Kalamareader »

wib66 wrote: July 22nd, 2020, 3:12 am

Thanks Michele,

Here is Chapter 2: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/historyofengland1_02_guizot_128kb.mp3

Time: 24:41.

Wayne

P.S. If there is anyone that would like a great historical novel about London and England history, London by Edward Rutherford is fantastic. I just finished it and it is one of the best I have ever read. (If anyone can spare the time from LV :lol: )
Wayne
We never really grow up, we just learn how to act in public. :mrgreen:
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Kalamareader wrote: July 22nd, 2020, 1:35 pm
wib66 wrote: July 22nd, 2020, 3:12 am

Thanks Michele,

Here is Chapter 2: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/historyofengland1_02_guizot_128kb.mp3

Time: 24:41.

Wayne

P.S. If there is anyone that would like a great historical novel about London and England history, London by Edward Rutherford is fantastic. I just finished it and it is one of the best I have ever read. (If anyone can spare the time from LV :lol: )
Hi Wayne
Thank you for your section London looks interesting and definitely worth a read. Thanks for the recommendation
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 2 is PL OK thanks
Michele
jenno

Post by jenno »

Here is section 4

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/historyofengland1_04_guizot_128kb.mp3

duration 32.36

Cheers

Jennifer

Difficult pronunciation of some of the Saxon words. Hope I have them correct !
wib66

Post by wib66 »

jenno wrote: July 28th, 2020, 7:50 pm Here is section 4

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/historyofengland1_04_guizot_128kb.mp3

duration 32.36

Cheers

Jennifer

Difficult pronunciation of some of the Saxon words. Hope I have them correct !
Thank you for your section
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 4 is PL OK thanks
Michele
jenno

Post by jenno »