COMPLETE: The Younger Sister by Catherine Anne Hubback -jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Magic window is up to date.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
ElizabethRayner

Post by ElizabethRayner »

Thank you! Here are the first four chapters of Volume One :D Please let me know if I need to change anything :D
I am planning to record 5-7 today and shall hopefully be able to upload them tomorrow :-)

Chapter 1: 25:27
Chapter 2: 19:31
Chapter 3: 21:33
Chapter 4: 28:39

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/youngersister_01_hubback_128kb.mp3

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/youngersister_02_hubback_128kb.mp3

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/youngersister_03_hubback_128kb.mp3

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/youngersister_04_hubback_128kb.mp3
Last edited by ElizabethRayner on July 29th, 2020, 11:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
ElizabethRayner

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/youngersister_05_hubback_128kb.mp3

Here is chapter five, I shall just upload as I go :D

Chapter 5: 23:26
Last edited by ElizabethRayner on July 28th, 2020, 11:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Wow. Thanks. I will advertise for a dpl. Seeing that you enjoy the book, would you like to record it solo?
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
ElizabethRayner

I would actually love to record it solo, I am too invested in the characters at this point to let anybody else do it! Thank you! :D
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Great. I would only try to help you by advertising for a dpl. But that would happen later today. Good luck.
ElizabethRayner

miss stav wrote: July 28th, 2020, 9:28 am Great. I would only try to help you by advertising for a dpl. But that would happen later today. Good luck.
Thank you very much for all your help! :D
ElizabethRayner

Vol 1. Ch. 6 (edit, I reuploaded due to an error in recording)

Chapter 6: 18:05

https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/youngersister_06_hubback_128kb.mp3
Last edited by ElizabethRayner on July 28th, 2020, 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Please post the duration of the chapters you upload.
Tortilla

Post by Tortilla »

Hello,

Since I digitized the Gutenberg text, I'd like to DPL. :)
Hello! Newly graduated and occasional Librivox contributor.
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Great! I'll add you as DPL now.
Jo
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Jo, could you please move them to going solos and give Elizabeth access to the mw?
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Jo, could you please move them to going solos and give Elizabeth access to the mw?
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

ElizabethRayner wrote: July 28th, 2020, 9:24 am I would actually love to record it solo, I am too invested in the characters at this point to let anybody else do it! Thank you! :D
Hi Elizabeth,

As you have indicated that you intend to take this on as a solo, I've given you access to the project in the workflow so you can enter your links/times and update the MW yourself. I've entered your existing files for you as a start.

Since this will be your first project as soloist/book coordinator(BC), you will need to set up a password for access to the workflow system so you can enter the information into the section compiler which then appears in the "Magic Window" in the top post. Here are some links to detailed instructions for logging into the system and setting a password the first time, as well as for entering and editing information in the section compiler.

First Time Logging in to the Workflow

Instructions for BCs and DPLs

A version of the above is also in the LibriVox wiki in case you can't access Google Docs for some reason.

BCs - How to Update the Magic Window

If you have any questions, let us know. I've moved the thread to the Going Solo forum.
Jo
ElizabethRayner

knotyouraveragejo wrote: July 28th, 2020, 2:46 pm
ElizabethRayner wrote: July 28th, 2020, 9:24 am I would actually love to record it solo, I am too invested in the characters at this point to let anybody else do it! Thank you! :D
Hi Elizabeth,

As you have indicated that you intend to take this on as a solo, I've given you access to the project in the workflow so you can enter your links/times and update the MW yourself. I've entered your existing files for you as a start.

Since this will be your first project as soloist/book coordinator(BC), you will need to set up a password for access to the workflow system so you can enter the information into the section compiler which then appears in the "Magic Window" in the top post. Here are some links to detailed instructions for logging into the system and setting a password the first time, as well as for entering and editing information in the section compiler.

First Time Logging in to the Workflow

Instructions for BCs and DPLs

A version of the above is also in the LibriVox wiki in case you can't access Google Docs for some reason.

BCs - How to Update the Magic Window

If you have any questions, let us know. I've moved the thread to the Going Solo forum.

Thank you very much for all your help! :D Just to check, do I still use your MC in the uploader?