[COMPLETE] The House by the Churchyard by Sheridan Le Fanu - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi John,

Trying to catch up for you.

I already reported on 70 and 71 being PL OK. Add to that, chapter 76 is PL OK, too.

I noticed on the magic window (MW) that 83 and 84 haven't been OK'd, yet. I reported them PL OK on July 19. It may have been buried in some other info.

I'll go ahead and PL 78, 86, and 87, if that's alright.

Wayne
"People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care." - attributed to Theodore Roosevelt
johnb2

Post by johnb2 »

Thanks Wayne,

78, 86 and 87 are yours to PL.

I will mark 70, 71, 76 , 78, 83, 84 PL OK
sweaver

Post by sweaver »

Chapter 78 PL'd: Good to Go! Great narration :)
sweaver

Post by sweaver »

Whoops! Sorry Wayne, I just saw the messages above. All yours!
sweaver

Post by sweaver »

Hi John,

Would it be alright if I PL'd the chapters ready for listening from 89 to 99? I have amazing amounts of time and would love to go through them :)
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

John doesn't appear to be online (or is hiding his online status). Yes, go ahead with 89-99. :) I've made notations in the MW.
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

sweaver, it sounds like you PL'd 78. Am I right? There's no need for me to do it again if it's done. It's always good to wait to hear back from johnb2 or TriciaG before PL'ing. That way they can catch any potential duplications of effort.

Let me know,
Wayne
"People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care." - attributed to Theodore Roosevelt
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Whoops! Sorry, sweaver. I misread things. Sounds like it's already been done by both of us. Sorry for the confusion.

Wayne
GillianT

Post by GillianT »

Okay, Guys

You seem to have this all under control :clap: ... so I'll leave you to it. :thumbs:

Here if you would like another pair of eyes, but you'll have to let me know. I don't have time to scroll through pages and pages of messages. Question if I may: :help: why aren't the most recent messages at the top of the thread? Or can I arrange for this to happen in my settings?

Cheers,
G
johnb2

Post by johnb2 »

Hi Gillian

I am almost finished chapter 82 - shall I put your name to it, in the morning?
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi GillianT,

There are 2 ways to have posts come up with the most recent on the first page:

Click on the gear icon at the sorta top left of this page to the right of “Search this topic…”
Scroll to the bottom and change “Sort results by:” so that it indicates “Post time” and then click the bullet for “Descending” so that it's blue.

Click on your name in the header at the top right of this page.
Click on “User Control Panel”
Click on “Board Preferences” tab
Click on “Edit display options”
Be sure that “Display posts ordering by:” is set to “Post time”
Be sure that “Display post order direction:” is set to “Descending”

Not sure of the difference between the 2 methods, yet. Perhaps, #1 will only impact the current thread, and #2 will impact every board, topic, and thread.

It’s great to have more PLs. After trial and error, I’ve figured out a quick way to avoid duplication of effort. First I select the chapter(s) I’d like to PL of those marked "ready for PL" in the magic window (MW) in the very first post of the thread. Then I do a search on each chapter number I selected using the search bar that says “Search this topic…” (The one that just says “Search…” covers the whole bulletin board.) Usually, only 1 or 2 posts will come up and they are always short. Once I know the chapters
aren’t already claimed, I post a reply requesting to PL those chapters. Johnb2 or TriciaG respond pretty quickly and then you’re good to go.

Hope all this helps,
Wayne
sweaver

Post by sweaver »

Thanks Wayne! That will really help :D

Siler,
sweaver

Post by sweaver »

Chapter 89, PL OK! Way to go :clap:
sweaver

Post by sweaver »

Chapter 90 PL OK!
johnb2

Post by johnb2 »