[COMPLETE]Solo SPANISH - Fortunata y Jacinta (Cuarta Parte) - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Section 15 and 16 on the rocks
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Colabora leyendo secciones en español con nosotros en el foro Readers Wanted Languages other than English Recuerdos de mi vida (Ramón y Cajal) El Periquillo Sarniento- Cuentos valencianos
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Sections 17 and 18

We reach the final chapter... :shock: :P I think is going to take 6-8 sections, let´s see.

The plot is getting even better... I am really enjoying, at the same time mixing sensations: I feel fear, pity and a drive of looking forward to finish ahaha :mrgreen:
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Colabora leyendo secciones en español con nosotros en el foro Readers Wanted Languages other than English Recuerdos de mi vida (Ramón y Cajal) El Periquillo Sarniento- Cuentos valencianos
gabrielledosuarez

Post by gabrielledosuarez »

hi everyone.
Let's see some spots.

02. 04:50 / 08:12.
05. 26:15.
06. 08:22.
07. 24:15.

That's all.
Come on, guys, it`s almost done.
:thumbs: :thumbs:
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

gabrielledosuarez wrote: June 11th, 2020, 3:01 pm 02. 04:50 / 08:12.
05. 26:15.
06. 08:22.
07. 24:15.
Great, gabriel!! There we have the fixings, the new files and new durations of the files ;) :clap:
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Sections 20 ready
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Section 21 ready... I estimate 5 sections more to accomplish!!
Last edited by Epachuko on July 10th, 2020, 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grabaciones de Epachuko
gabrielledosuarez

Hi guys, it seems like we are finishing it.
Ok, lets see some spots.
Section 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 20, 21, 22 are OK.

In section 16 we have to check 11:43.
Section 17. 12:55.
Section 19. 17:48 / 20:05.

Come on. It's only the last push and you've done one of the greatests novels ever.
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

gabrielledosuarez wrote: July 9th, 2020, 1:11 pm In section 16 we have to check 11:43.
Section 17. 12:55.
Section 19. 17:48 / 20:05.

Mistakes fixed on what gabriel has pointed out

Sections 23 and 24 ready

Oh my god... just two sections more, what a mixture of feelings!!!!!
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

The last four sections uploaded... :D

:9:
Grabaciones de Epachuko
gabrielledosuarez

THAT' S IT. EPACHUKO DID IT AGAIN.
FINISHED.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Oh my God...

We have completed Fortunata y Jacinta!!!

From August 31th of 2019 to 25th July 2020!!!

I have enjoyed recording it as I never did with another proyect... Galdos is a máster, and this book has something of Madrid's soul.

THANK YOU Sonia, Who has been coordinating and checking the whole proyect, Being present but at the same time giving us time and trust to do things at our own way

THANK YOU Basquetteur, for taking care of the cover, looking picture, photos and trying to créate always nice compositions according to the plots of the book. You Did it again... and it makes me happy.

THANK YOU Gabriel, for making me this risky and crazy proposal and Being on the DPL, even when your personal situation would have suggested leaving the task with so many things happened in this year.

Thanks folks, Thanks for making posible that recording in librivox a nice, pleasure, and groupal activity.

A big hug!!
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

wohooo what a surprise now this morning. A great feat, Epachuko, doing this huge book in 4 volumes in one year. :clap: And Gabriel to stick with it all and find the time to PL, even though this year was a bit crazy.

Ok, then let me catalogue this and then F&J is complete. I'll post the link when it's done.

Sonia
I will be on vacation from Wednesday 27 March till Sunday 14 April
and unable to PL during that time. Thank you for your patience.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

and here it is:

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project https://librivox.org/fortunata-y-jacinta-cuarta-parte-by-benito-perez-galdos/

I calculated the total running time of the 4 books: 43 and a half hours !!!! What a job ! :thumbs:

Moving to Completed now...

Sonia
I will be on vacation from Wednesday 27 March till Sunday 14 April
and unable to PL during that time. Thank you for your patience.
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Grabaciones de Epachuko