[COMPLETE][SOLO][CZECH][Fantasy] Krysař by Viktor Dyk - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Kudrna wrote: July 8th, 2020, 3:40 am Well, I guess that it's quite unlikely that some other Czech reader will appear soon so I'll be happy to read it all :)
:thumbs: good choice I think. So I'll change the status and move us to Going Solo. I think you will wrap it up quite soon ;)

Sonia
Kudrna

Post by Kudrna »

Hi Sonia,
I uploaded other two sections :)
Kudrna
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Kudrna wrote: July 13th, 2020, 12:38 amI uploaded other two sections :)
wohoo we are reaching the end soon 8-) these two chapters are also PL ok. You are really very accurate in your recordings, thank you for making my job so easy. :clap:

Have a good start in the new week. How was the exams ? Everything over now ?

Sonia
Kudrna

Post by Kudrna »

Kitty wrote: July 13th, 2020, 6:19 am wohoo we are reaching the end soon 8-) these two chapters are also PL ok. You are really very accurate in your recordings, thank you for making my job so easy. :clap:

Have a good start in the new week. How was the exams ? Everything over now ?

Sonia
Thanks Sonia :) Yes, the exams are all done (all A's 8-)) and I'm now admitted to the university I wanted :9: So I'm enjoying the summer vacation (unfortunately that means Krysař has to wait for a bit longer because tommorow I'll set out on a hike and will get back on Sunday :D).
How are you? I see you've PLed something in Spanish, too – do you enjoy Romanic languages? :)
Kudrna
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Kudrna wrote: July 13th, 2020, 11:29 amYes, the exams are all done (all A's 8-)) and I'm now admitted to the university I wanted :9: So I'm enjoying the summer vacation (unfortunately that means Krysař has to wait for a bit longer because tommorow I'll set out on a hike and will get back on Sunday :D).
super :clap: congrats and enjoy your hike trip !!!! Good weather over there I hope.
I see you've PLed something in Spanish, too – do you enjoy Romanic languages? :)
I enjoy many languages :9: even if I don't understand it all. I speak French and still get by with Italian. Started a bit on Portuguese, so Spanish is not that hard to understand. I also PLed Romanian already but it's a bit more difficult.

See you after your holiday trip ! Let's wrap up Krysař then :)

Sonia
Kudrna

Post by Kudrna »

Kitty wrote: July 13th, 2020, 11:38 pm super :clap: congrats and enjoy your hike trip !!!! Good weather over there I hope.
Well, the weather was a bit unstable but we enjoyed it anyway; it's a part of the adventure :D
I enjoy many the languages :9: even if I don't understand it all. I speak French and still get by with Italian. Started a bit on Portuguese, so Spanish is not that hard to understand. I also PLed Romanian already but it's a bit more difficult.
Wow.. I think I've never heard anything in Romanian. You're truly Mrs. Worldwide, Sonia :lol:

I finally uploaded last two sections! :)
Kudrna
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Kudrna wrote: July 20th, 2020, 10:24 pmWell, the weather was a bit unstable but we enjoyed it anyway; it's a part of the adventure :D
well I'm glad you enjoyed. Were you in the Tatra area ? I remember we passed through there on our way to Ukraine. It is a beautiful landscape, probably great for hikes.
Wow.. I think I've never heard anything in Romanian. You're truly Mrs. Worldwide, Sonia :lol:
haha, well Romanian wasn't that exotic for me yet :mrgreen: I remember I PL one short poem in Tupi, a South American Indio language. Now that was even more exceptional. Didn't understand too much, but I was able to follow along with the text.
I finally uploaded last two sections! :)
and YES !!!! both sections PL ok and that means this project is ready for the catalogue. Super well done, Kudrna, I am happy I was along for the ride. :9: And you made it easy for me with good readings. Kudos for sticking with your first solo, hopefully many more to come.

I think you have the honour of providing LV with the first stand-alone project in Czech :clap: Congrats.

So I will proceed to archive now and will post back the link once it's done.

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

DONE without a glitch :clap:

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project https://librivox.org/krysar-by-viktor-dyk/

Moving over to Completed projects !

Sonia
Kudrna

Post by Kudrna »

Kitty wrote: July 21st, 2020, 2:31 am Were you in the Tatra area ? I remember we passed through there on our way to Ukraine. It is a beautiful landscape, probably great for hikes.
No, we were in the south of Czechia. But I agree that Tatra area must be a great place for hiking :)
and YES !!!! both sections PL ok and that means this project is ready for the catalogue. Super well done, Kudrna, I am happy I was along for the ride. :9: And you made it easy for me with good readings. Kudos for sticking with your first solo, hopefully many more to come.

I think you have the honour of providing LV with the first stand-alone project in Czech :clap: Congrats.
Thanks, Sonia, I really enjoyed working with you! :9:
Kudrna