COMPLETE [Essays] Unicorns by James Huneker - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

It is too bad that you decide to leave instedd of trying to resolve the disagreement in private. But of course this is your call.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
Dyla

Post by Dyla »

Hello,

I am very interested in section 25. I really hope to hear from you soon,

Kind Regards,

Dyla
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Dyla wrote: July 16th, 2020, 10:47 pm Hello,

Kind Regards,

Dyla

Hello, welcome aboard. Section 25 is all yours. Have fun.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
Dyla

Post by Dyla »

miss stav wrote: July 16th, 2020, 10:51 pm
Dyla wrote: July 16th, 2020, 10:47 pm Hello,

Kind Regards,

Dyla

Hello, welcome aboard. Section 25 is all yours. Have fun.
Thank you very much! :D
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

miss stav wrote: July 16th, 2020, 10:20 pm It is too bad that you decide to leave instedd of trying to resolve the disagreement in private. But of course this is your call.
It is our best course. I wish you every success with your project.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

What ever you want. I think disagreements are healthy and can be resolved and help us grow, but I respect your judgement.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Laura ADKreader1122 will take over as dpl.
ADKreader1122

Post by ADKreader1122 »

Greetings to everyone--
As Stav has noted, I will be undertaking the DPL duties for Unicorns--and am happy to do so. I'll soon be in touch with each of you as I move through the selections. Please feel free to comment or ask any questions that might arise. I look forward to working with you on this project.

Regards,
Lora
ADKreader1122

Post by ADKreader1122 »

Hi tinazhang0312,
Thank you for your recording of Section 21. When the recording ends at 14:55 with the phrase .." the firm burin of a masterful etcher..." the actual text continues for another 3 paragraphs. The last sentence of the section reads: "But, then, we should have lost the real Chopin."

Please review and let me know if you have time to record the remaining text.

Lora
Dyla

Post by Dyla »

Hello,

I hope everyone is doing well. I have just completed Chapter 25 of Unicorns, thank you very much for your time.

Kind Regards,

Dyla :D

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/unicorns_25_huneker_128kb.mp3
(25:57)
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Huge thnank How about you continue with 28?
Owlivia

Post by Owlivia »

Owlivia/Deborah

🦉
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Huge thanks. I hope you enjoyed 23. How about you continue with 28?
JosieMac

Post by JosieMac »

Hello Miss Stav, if still available I'd love to read no. 28, Violinists Now and Yesteryear.
Excited to contribute!
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

JosieMac wrote: July 19th, 2020, 7:59 pm Hello Miss Stav, if still available I'd love to read no. 28, Violinists Now and Yesteryear.
Excited to contribute!

Hello, welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Chapter 28 is all yours. Have a lot of fun. However, before you proceed, please do the following:
1. Submit a one- minute sampal recording, just to make sure that your tecnical settings are all correct.
2. Please let us know under which name you would like to be credited in the catalogue.
Stav.