COMPLETE [SOLO/RUSSIAN] Вехи. Сборник статей о русской интеллигенции (Vekhi)-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
chulsky

Post by chulsky »

Thank you, Misha, perfect patching! PL OK :thumbs:
Looking forward to the rest!
Mark Chulsky / Марк Чульский
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Section 3 is ready for PL.
chulsky

Post by chulsky »

Sec.3 PL OK :thumbs:
:help: MaryAnn, I noticed, the "Link to author on Wikipedia (if available): (Bogdan Kistyakovski)" in the head post got truncated, probably too long. Maybe a line break could help? :hmm:
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Thanks for PLing, and for noticing the broken link, Mark! I gave the full URL in my follow-up message, but just now I also noticed that someone has created an English article for the gentleman a couple of days ago:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdan_Kistyakovski

It's stub-level, but probably still preferable for the catalog.

Michael
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Michael,

I've added the authors in English and Russian ... and left the Russian link for Bogdan because it has more information.

MaryAnn
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Thank you, MaryAnn!

Michael
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Section 4 is ready for PL.

Mark, please let me know if the footsteps of my upstairs neighbors or the cicadas outside become a distraction. I have noise profiles for both, which I could apply to problematic spots.

Thanks,
Misha
chulsky

Post by chulsky »

Kazbek wrote: July 18th, 2020, 10:37 am Section 4 is ready for PL.

Mark, please let me know if the footsteps of my upstairs neighbors or the cicadas outside become a distraction. I have noise profiles for both, which I could apply to problematic spots.

Thanks,
Misha
Sec.4: enjoyable again, just one minor point: 25:03 "экспроприаторства", I hear "экспроприататорства"
Misha, I don't hear any footsteps or cicadas -- maybe because my headset is not perfect, maybe because of ambient noises here, maybe because I am getting too engrossed by Bulgakov's prescience of thoughts... anyway, if the sounds are present, they won't be disrupting.
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

chulsky wrote: July 20th, 2020, 12:32 pm Sec.4: enjoyable again, just one minor point: 25:03 "экспроприаторства", I hear "экспроприататорства"
Misha, I don't hear any footsteps or cicadas -- maybe because my headset is not perfect, maybe because of ambient noises here, maybe because I am getting too engrossed by Bulgakov's prescience of thoughts... anyway, if the sounds are present, they won't be disrupting.
Thank you, Mark! Section 4 is ready for spot PL.

Я, кажется, правильно прочел в первый раз, но потом мне там померещился лишний слог.

Миша
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Section 5 is ready for PL.
chulsky

Post by chulsky »

Kazbek wrote: July 24th, 2020, 12:49 pm Section 5 is ready for PL.
Sec.4 PL OK :thumbs:
Sec.5 notes:
@20:00 "сродствA" (I hear "срOдствa") because СРОДСТВО́ https://dic.academic.ru/dic.nsf/ushakov/1040290
@23:37 “апокАлипсис” (I hear “апокалИпсис”) https://russkiypro.ru/pravilnoe-udarenie-apokalipsis/

BTW, the link to Bogdan Kistyakovski in the Russian Wikipedia is still broken, probably too long. :(
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Thanks, Mark! The Wikipedia link on Kistyakovski's author page in the catalog is working, and I think that's all that matters.
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Section 5 is ready for spot PL.
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Section 6 is ready for PL.
chulsky

Post by chulsky »

Sec. 5 PL OK :thumbs:
Sec. 6 @2:50, bottom of p.60. "бOльных" -- did you intentionally make the stress non-standard?
I probably could see your reasoning, but not sure I'd do the same. No stress mark in the text. If you prefer to keep as is -- no problem, just wanted to confirm. :thumbs: