COMPLETE[PLAY]Engaged by W. S. Gilbert - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ToddHW wrote: July 10th, 2020, 7:55 amAct 1 ready for final PL. Ye all soond grawt!
:clap: totally agree, this is a great opening to the play. Everybody's characters are so well chosen to the plot. Excellent acting. Looking forward to the rest. Act 1 is already PL ok. I try to do the other 2 today still, but first I need breakfast. :mrgreen:

Thank you for the great listening pleasure, all ! And excellent editing as alway, Todd !

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ToddHW wrote: July 10th, 2020, 9:58 am Act 2 also ready. The complications mount up!
another great act, indeed, confusion upon confusion adding up :lol: And I love the ending where the cries and sobs are worked into the scene. Nice touch :thumbs: Everybody sounds so great. This is a really funny comedy.

Act 2 PL ok...looking forward to act 3, but not sure whether I can finish it today... but I try.

Thanks

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ToddHW wrote: July 10th, 2020, 11:13 amAnd - Act 3. What a performance!
and good news !!! I had time enough still to listen and it's perfectly PL ok. Indeed a great performance. Each of us all is perfect in portraying hypocrisy splendidly :lol: (now what does that say about us ? :mrgreen: ) Well we are just all great actors. :clap: Thank you all for making this a great production. I believe I never heard such an enjoyable comedy with so much sobbing :lol:

It's done, curtain falls. Thank you all and I hope to hear you all in another play soon. Thank you, Todd, for another great editing.

It's ready for the catalogue.

Sonia
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Great. I shall catalog today.

Thanks, Todd
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

This project is complete. All audion files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/engaged-by-w-s-gilbert/

Thank you all. More plays to come.

Thanks, Todd