COMPLETE[PLAY]Sweet Lavender by Pinero - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Do you mean acts 2 and 3 rather than 1 and 2, or did I miss some act 1 lines when I made up the MW?

Thanks, Todd
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Ruth is PL OK. I don't know how I am going to do you justice in my role - you're a hard act to follow!

Thanks, Todd
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

ToddHW wrote: July 6th, 2020, 11:26 am Do you mean acts 2 and 3 rather than 1 and 2, or did I miss some act 1 lines when I made up the MW?

Thanks, Todd
Yes, 2 and 3.
Sorry I slipped a gear there.
On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Thank you.

Todd
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

"I drifted into poetry" :lol: you said this line almost threateningly. :thumbs: LOVE BULGER ! nice job, Alan. Thank you so much. All PL ok.

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ToddHW wrote: July 6th, 2020, 11:56 amRuth is PL OK. I don't know how I am going to do you justice in my role - you're a hard act to follow!
oh :oops: thank you, Todd. I didn't expect this review. And I am sure you will be inspired into a great performance as well. I have no doubts about that.

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

and another wonderful part, Larry. You took the stage direction "with a crisp voice" well to heart and play him excellently in character. :thumbs: No complaints from my side, it's totally PL ok. Thanks !

Sonia
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Thank you.

Todd
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

well done, Jen :clap: thank you so much. Lavvy is such a sweet innocent, it's really endearing. Your voice fits the character very well. An absolutely wonderful performance. And nothing missing as far as I can see, so straight PL ok for all the acts. :clap:

Thanks !

Sonia
jennlea

Post by jennlea »

Kitty wrote: July 8th, 2020, 2:34 am well done, Jen :clap: thank you so much. Lavvy is such a sweet innocent, it's really endearing. Your voice fits the character very well. An absolutely wonderful performance. And nothing missing as far as I can see, so straight PL ok for all the acts. :clap:

Thanks !

Sonia
Thank you, Sonia :9:
-Jenn B.
My Recordings
Karsus

Post by Karsus »

I revised my work for Act 1. The reason I've taken this long to submit parts is because I couldn't save my project for Act 2 before Audacity crashed. Now I have to do it all over again. Ah, well. C'est la vie.

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/sweetlavender_clementhale_1_128kb.mp3
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Thank you. And we have all been there with various crashes. Or, my kind of failure: forgetting to press record and not noticing until the end. Just treat it as practice.....

Todd
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Karsus wrote: July 10th, 2020, 3:12 pmI revised my work for Act 1. The reason I've taken this long to submit parts is because I couldn't save my project for Act 2 before Audacity crashed. Now I have to do it all over again. Ah, well. C'est la vie.
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/sweetlavender_clementhale_1_128kb.mp3
I'm sorry to hear about the loss of work here :( yes, it also happened to me once, it's frustrating, especially when it's a long section.

Well Act 1 is now perfectly PL ok. Good luck with the next one. For long sections I often save in between, so at least part of it is saved from time to time.

Thanks and looking forward to Act 2 :)

Sonia
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Mr Wedderburn - the cad - is ready for PL.

Thanks, Todd