Intro and outro for a solo recording of poems

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

I'm having a mental block and cannot remember how to do the intros and outros for a book of poetry with some 48 poems. Some are relatively short, but others fill a page (but with larger than usual type.) It's all one author.

Maybe I'm overly tired, but I can't find a sample of this. I would want to use the short disclaimer when I can and each poem will have its own section.

Help, please.

Here's the book: https://archive.org/details/severnsomme00gurn/page/n5/mode/2up
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

The regular solo intro/outro (for 2nd and subsequent sections) is short enough that you can use that. I'd stick with the longer one for the first section as usual.

We have the special "poetry" intro/outro on group projects because the regular one is sometimes longer than the poem itself. But when there's already a short intro/outro for soloists, it makes more sense to use that.

In other words, just use the regular solo template. ;)
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

TriciaG wrote: July 6th, 2020, 5:00 am The regular solo intro/outro (for 2nd and subsequent sections) is short enough that you can use that. I'd stick with the longer one for the first section as usual.

We have the special "poetry" intro/outro on group projects because the regular one is sometimes longer than the poem itself. But when there's already a short intro/outro for soloists, it makes more sense to use that.

In other words, just use the regular solo template. ;)
Thank you!