COMPLETE - [PSYCHOLOGY] Collected Papers on Analytical Psychology by Carl Jung - lny

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wildlindajohnson

Post by wildlindajohnson »

If Section 31 is available, I'll take it. Sorry but the MW isn't clear about the status.
Linda Johnson
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

wildlindajohnson wrote: July 2nd, 2020, 2:19 pm If Section 31 is available, I'll take it. Sorry but the MW isn't clear about the status.
Thanks, Linda, for your interest! For now it’s reserved for shizzle4, I’m afraid. If he doesn’t respond in one week’s time, I’ll be happy to allocate the section to you!

I couldn’t change the status for section 31 because shizzle4 doesn’t technically exist in the database as of now. Apologies for the confusion!
Cheers,
Yuqing :D
linny

Post by linny »

YuqingJune wrote: July 2nd, 2020, 9:37 pm I couldn’t change the status for section 31 because shizzle4 doesn’t technically exist in the database as of now. Apologies for the confusion!
Whenever I'm holding a section I will change the workflow status to assigned and add a not about "holding for ____ until pending 1 minute test or catalog name".
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

linny wrote: July 3rd, 2020, 5:56 am
YuqingJune wrote: July 2nd, 2020, 9:37 pm I couldn’t change the status for section 31 because shizzle4 doesn’t technically exist in the database as of now. Apologies for the confusion!
Whenever I'm holding a section I will change the workflow status to assigned and add a not about "holding for ____ until pending 1 minute test or catalog name".
OK! Thanks for the tip.
Cheers,
mmelhart

Post by mmelhart »

in the morning!
shizzle4

Post by shizzle4 »

YuqingJune wrote: July 2nd, 2020, 8:50 am
Hey shizzle, thanks for the quick turnaround - but you may have overlooked 2 key points from my response below!
YuqingJune wrote: June 23rd, 2020, 10:46 pm
shizzle4 wrote: June 23rd, 2020, 9:10 am May I claim chapter XIII?
Wonderful - we have an aspiring clinical psychologist here now!
Can you submit your 1-minute test in the Listeners Forum first? This is just to make sure your settings are fine.
https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php?title=Newbie_Guide_to_Recording
Once you get an OK for your test, you're good to go!

Also, what would your preferred "Display Name" be on your own LibriVox page? This can be different from your username here in the forum.
Feel free to tell us your personal website so that we can put a link there, too!

I'll reserve section 30 (CHAPTER XIII The Content of the Psychoses: Part I, Part 2) for you for the time being.
Have fun!
Firstly, you have yet to give me your preferred Display Name, which I'll need to enter you as a LV reader into our database. Right now even if I put the link to your recording into the magic window, there's no way for me to show that it's read by YOU!

Secondly, the section I reserved for you is section 30 (not 29) of chapter XIII, since VandalVinny has signed up for section 29 earlier already. She's probably working on her recording of section 29, so it's quite unfair if she doesn't get to present her work, yeah? :wink:

Please don't be discouraged or anything. You may take section 31 as you wish!
Oh crap! I looked at the table and it said 29 was reserved for me on the side so I got confused. My display name will be Brenden Mack. I'll work on section 30 right now.
cmiller27

Post by cmiller27 »

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/papersonanalyticalpsychology_35_jung_128kb.mp3 (34:57)

86dB, audacity wouldn't let me amplify it any more, so if you would like it up more I'm open to suggestions :)
Courtney Miller
FernandoBorrego

Post by FernandoBorrego »

Hi Linny,

Here is my contribution for section 37 of Collected Papers on Analytical Psychology by Carl Gustav Jung (1875 - 1961). Translated by Constance Ellen Long (1867 - 1923)

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/papersonanalyticalpsychology_14_jung_128kb.mp3
22:19

Thanks!

Fernando
Fernando Borrego
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

shizzle4 wrote: July 3rd, 2020, 12:02 pm
Oh crap! I looked at the table and it said 29 was reserved for me on the side so I got confused. My display name will be Brenden Mack. I'll work on section 30 right now.
Oh no! I am to be blamed as well then. Must have updated the MW in the middle of the night when my mind was cluttered :oops:
Cheers,
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for section 35

There should be between 0.5 and 1 second at the beginning of the file it is currently less than this if you could edit and reupload using the same filename please
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for section 36

the reading is great just need to change the name of the file to the following

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/papersonanalyticalpsychology_36_jung_128kb.mp3

If you could rename and reupload that would be great thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

FernandoBorrego wrote: June 27th, 2020, 6:03 pm Hello Yuqing,

May I claim section 37?

Thank you,

Fernando
Thank you for your section however you should have named it section 37 not 14 please could you rename and reupload thanks

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/papersonanalyticalpsychology_37_jung_128kb.mp3
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

section 00 is PL OK
Michele
FernandoBorrego

Post by FernandoBorrego »

Hi Linny,

I've renamed the file as was requested. Thank you for letting me know. Here is section 37. :)

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/papersonanalyticalpsychology_37_jung_128kb.mp3

Sincerely,

Fernando
Fernando Borrego
wib66

Post by wib66 »

FernandoBorrego wrote: July 4th, 2020, 7:10 am Hi Linny,

I've renamed the file as was requested. Thank you for letting me know. Here is section 37. :)

Sincerely,

Fernando
This is now PL OK thanks
Michele