COMPLETE Flaming Youth by Samuel Hopkins Adams - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
MrsLSid

Post by MrsLSid »

miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Huge thanks. Would you like to take the rest of the book?
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
MrsLSid

Post by MrsLSid »

I was going to ask - why isn't anyone else volunteering?? :? But yes, I can do that. It will take me a while, but I can do that.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Great. As long as you update once a month what is going on, things are fine. I don't judge why other people don't volunteer. People volunteer where ever they want, and if a project is not popular it's ok. On the long run, listeners would find the book.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
MrsLSid

Post by MrsLSid »

Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Hello Stav! With MrsLSid taking on the book, could you advertise for a DPL to help her along?
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Done.
MrsLSid

Post by MrsLSid »

seanbardwell1215

Post by seanbardwell1215 »

Hello - I'm new at this, so please gently slap my wrist if I'm doing this wrong.
I have listened to chapters 10-12. Everything is clear, understandable, and well-read. If that's all I need to say then the magic window could be updated with PL Ok, unless I need to say/do anything more.

Thanks!
MrsLSid

Post by MrsLSid »

Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

seanbardwell1215 wrote: June 29th, 2020, 3:21 pm Hello - I'm new at this, so please gently slap my wrist if I'm doing this wrong.
I have listened to chapters 10-12. Everything is clear, understandable, and well-read. If that's all I need to say then the magic window could be updated with PL Ok, unless I need to say/do anything more.

Thanks!
Thank you! I have updated the Magic Window with PL OK! Would you like to sign on as the dedicated proof-listener of this book? Then you can update the Magic Window first hand :D
MrsLSid

Post by MrsLSid »

Dcharlot

Post by Dcharlot »

I listened to ch 14. It is excellently read and very enjoyable!
*my 1st effort with LV; apologies! idk how to/if I am to document PL OK in the project document
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Welcome to Librivox! Thank you for proof-listening!
I have marked Section 14 PL OK in the Magic Window. You can update the Magic Window yourself, if you sign up as the dedicated proof-listener (DPL), i.e. the listener who listens to all sections of the project as they are submitted. Are you interested in that or you don't want to commit yourself yet? If not, you can still just pop up whenever available and I can update the Magic window. :)
MrsLSid

Post by MrsLSid »