[COMPLETE][RELIGIOUS FIC]The Cloister and the Hearth by Charles Reade - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Yikes! Sorry about that, Sonia - we both missed that. :oops: I double checked, and yes, Section 32 is the only one mis-filed.
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

neecheelok70 wrote: June 29th, 2020, 7:07 am Here is Section 28:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/cloisterandthehearth_028_reade_128kb.mp3

15:21

Jim

Thanks, Lynette. I noticed other entries have you as the MC. Has it recently changed to kitty?
Hey, Jim - I wanted to update you on your submission -

A water damage/mold-mitigation team installed some machines in our house last Monday, running 24/7, that are so loud, it's really like having jet engines here. The main floor has a constant vibration that sets my teeth on edge, too. With the noise going, I can't hear files enough, even with my headphones, to judge things like background noise levels and such. As soon as these machines get turned off, I'll have a listen to this file, and however many others you might have submitted before then. I normally PL files the morning after they've been uploaded.

I'm hopeful that this afternoon the machines will be taken away, when the team's testing returns from the lab. I am SO OVER their noise!!!!!
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

LCaulkins wrote: June 30th, 2020, 6:27 am Yikes! Sorry about that, Sonia - we both missed that. :oops: I double checked, and yes, Section 32 is the only one mis-filed.
no worries, such things happen. The main thing is that we noticed in the end :)

I fished it out from Lynne's folder now and set it on Ready for Spot PL. Could you only download the file once more from the MW just to see whether it works now ? No need to relisten, just check whether the link is fine and the beginning, that it's "Section 32..." in the disclaimer. Then we assume all is well.

Thanks and I hope your mold problem is over soon :shock: I can feel for you, constant noise is getting to me as well. :?

Sonia
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Kitty wrote: June 30th, 2020, 8:10 am
LCaulkins wrote: June 30th, 2020, 6:27 am Yikes! Sorry about that, Sonia - we both missed that. :oops: I double checked, and yes, Section 32 is the only one mis-filed.
no worries, such things happen. The main thing is that we noticed in the end :)

I fished it out from Lynne's folder now and set it on Ready for Spot PL. Could you only download the file once more from the MW just to see whether it works now ? No need to relisten, just check whether the link is fine and the beginning, that it's "Section 32..." in the disclaimer. Then we assume all is well.

Thanks and I hope your mold problem is over soon :shock: I can feel for you, constant noise is getting to me as well. :?

Sonia
Yes, Section 32 came through properly. :) No word from the team today :( Plllllleeeease call tomorrow and take these machines away! lolol
~Lynette * -
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

LCaulkins wrote: June 30th, 2020, 5:29 pmYes, Section 32 came through properly. :) No word from the team today :( Plllllleeeease call tomorrow and take these machines away! lolol
thank you, and good luck with the workers !

Sonia
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

thank you so much, Jim. I'll update the MW, since Elijah seems to be busy right now. (Everything ok, Elijah ? Haven't heard from you in a while. :? )

Sonia
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

Thanks!
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Hi, Neecheelok! The machines were finally removed from our house, so I'm trying to catch up now with PL work. I've pulled your files, and hope to have them listened by tomorrow night. :)
~Lynette * -
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

Please don't hurry on my account. I am in it for the long haul. Jim
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

neecheelok70 wrote: June 29th, 2020, 7:07 am Here is Section 28:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/cloisterandthehearth_028_reade_128kb.mp3

15:21

Jim

Thanks, Lynette. I noticed other entries have you as the MC. Has it recently changed to kitty?
Hi, Jim! Section 28 is PL OK :thumbs:
~Lynette * -
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

Thanks for your listen. Yours, Jim :)
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

neecheelok70 wrote: July 5th, 2020, 7:03 am Here is Section 33:

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/cloisterandthehearth_033_reade_128kb.mp3

12:23

Jim :)
Sections 31 and 33 are both PL OK :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thanks for helping with this one, Jim!
~Lynette * -
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

Thanks so much! Jim :)