stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

bhavya

Post by bhavya »

Thank you! Section 11 is PL OK!
TwoRavens

Post by TwoRavens »

Here is section 14, ready for PL.

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/motherearth4_14_various_128kb.mp3 14:50

All the best, Stephen
stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

Thanks, Stephen! It's ready for PL, which I'll do shortly. :)
TwoRavens wrote: June 23rd, 2020, 4:44 pm Here is section 14, ready for PL.

https://librivox.org/uploads/rapunzelina/motherearth4_14_various_128kb.mp3 14:50

All the best, Stephen
stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

PL notes for Stephen, Section 14 -- some VERY minor changes! Otherwise, great reading! 8-)

2:09 -- you left out the word "a" in "a hard and bitter struggle"

5:31: you said "attempts" (plural) instead of "attempt" (singular) here: "As already stated, the violent attempt to kill trade unionism"

10:44: you left out the word "often" in "for the more often their names appear in the papers;"
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Reading the PL notes for Section 14, these can be optional fixes since they don't change the meaning of the sentence. I will mark the section PL OK, but, Stephen, feel free to make the changes if you feel so inclined :)

Edited to add: Same goes for Section 15, which I noticed when I went to edit the Magic Window :mrgreen:

By the way, Christine, do you have some PLing your section 16 or could I PL it?
bhavya

Post by bhavya »

Rapunzelina wrote: June 24th, 2020, 12:44 am Reading the PL notes for Section 14, these can be optional fixes since they don't change the meaning of the sentence. I will mark the section PL OK, but, Stephen, feel free to make the changes if you feel so inclined :)

Edited to add: Same goes for Section 15, which I noticed when I went to edit the Magic Window :mrgreen:

Hi, I am PL'ing her section, but if you would like to PL it, that's okay with me :)
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Right, you have an arrangement, I will leave you to it then :)
stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

Rapunzelina wrote: June 24th, 2020, 12:44 am Reading the PL notes for Section 14, these can be optional fixes since they don't change the meaning of the sentence. I will mark the section PL OK, but, Stephen, feel free to make the changes if you feel so inclined :)

Of course -- as I just PM'd you, the reader is completely free to decide what to do with the information I give when I PL. If I was overly nitpicky, my apologies! :oops:

Perhaps bhavya should take over as DPL from this point on. I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. :(
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

That's alright! Nobody's feelings are hurt and that shows from your excellent interaction with the readers, Christine! :9: In fact, my apologies, if I could have been more tactful. Thank you for everything you do in the project! :D
bhavya

Post by bhavya »

Rapunzelina wrote: June 24th, 2020, 1:36 am Right, you have an arrangement, I will leave you to it then :)
Okay, I'll get to it by today.
bhavya

Post by bhavya »

Sectin 16 is PL OK, great reading Christine :)
stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

bhavya wrote: June 25th, 2020, 8:06 am Sectin 16 is PL OK, great reading Christine :)
Thank you!
maxgal

Post by maxgal »

I am preparing section 7, "The Antichrist" by Nietzche.

Here's my Q...

The piece starts with this note, which obviously is not part of the text itself:
From "The Antichrist," by Friedrich Nietzsche. Edited by Alexander Tille, translated by Thomas Common. Publishers: Macmillan & Co. New York.

Should I read this, or can I skip it and dive right into "I make war against this theological instinct...." ?

...LJB
Louise
"every little breeze..."

Fun Fact: 40% of all statistics are wrong.
stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

Yes, I think it would be best to read it, since that's what's in the text. Thanks for checking! 8-)
maxgal wrote: June 25th, 2020, 6:57 pm I am preparing section 7, "The Antichrist" by Nietzche.

Here's my Q...

The piece starts with this note, which obviously is not part of the text itself:
From "The Antichrist," by Friedrich Nietzsche. Edited by Alexander Tille, translated by Thomas Common. Publishers: Macmillan & Co. New York.

Should I read this, or can I skip it and dive right into "I make war against this theological instinct...." ?

...LJB