[ANCIENT PHILOSOPHY] On Benefits, by Seneca - Leni

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
tracyunderwood
Posts: 8
Joined: June 7th, 2020, 7:21 am

Post by tracyunderwood » June 23rd, 2020, 10:20 am

Thank you, Cadastra!

The amplify effect boosted the sound to 91.6 (Hooray!). 17 minutes, 37 seconds.

Section 10., Book 4, chapters 1 to 9.

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/onbenefits_10_seneca_128kb.mp3

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12602
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » June 23rd, 2020, 10:40 am

shreyasethi wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 5:19 am
Hi!
Here are the corrected audios-
Section 4- 21:13
https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/onbenefits_04_seneca_128kb.mp3

Section 5- 16:27
https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/onbenefits_05_seneca_128kb.mp3
Thanks!
Leni
=================

The Natural History volume 5 needs you! Only ONE section to go! :D

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12602
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » June 23rd, 2020, 10:40 am

tracyunderwood wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 10:20 am
Thank you, Cadastra!

The amplify effect boosted the sound to 91.6 (Hooray!). 17 minutes, 37 seconds.

Section 10., Book 4, chapters 1 to 9.

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/onbenefits_10_seneca_128kb.mp3
Thanks, Tracy! Window updated.
Leni
=================

The Natural History volume 5 needs you! Only ONE section to go! :D

kathrinee
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8253
Joined: May 14th, 2012, 5:09 am
Location: in the sun

Post by kathrinee » June 23rd, 2020, 11:02 pm

I'd like to read section 24, please :)
Kathrine

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12602
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » June 24th, 2020, 9:22 am

kathrinee wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 11:02 pm
I'd like to read section 24, please :)
Sure, thanks!

And that moves us to Readers Found.
Leni
=================

The Natural History volume 5 needs you! Only ONE section to go! :D

pschempf
Posts: 1671
Joined: April 5th, 2013, 8:28 pm
Location: Coastal Alaska Rainforest
Contact:

Post by pschempf » June 24th, 2020, 1:28 pm

Hi Leni -

Here's section 17 -

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/onbenefits_17_seneca_128kb.mp3
Track length: 7:12
Fritz

"A small daily task, if it be really daily, will beat the labors of a spasmodic Hercules."

Trollope

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12602
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » June 24th, 2020, 3:09 pm

pschempf wrote:
June 24th, 2020, 1:28 pm
Hi Leni -

Here's section 17 -

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/onbenefits_17_seneca_128kb.mp3
Track length: 7:12
Thanks much! :)
Leni
=================

The Natural History volume 5 needs you! Only ONE section to go! :D

AnaNaumoska
Posts: 102
Joined: June 17th, 2020, 3:57 am
Location: Struga, North Macedonia

Post by AnaNaumoska » June 26th, 2020, 4:30 am

18 and 19 are ready for PL! 20 and 21 are coming soon :)

Section 18 length: 17:25
MP3 link: https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/onbenefits_18_seneca_128kb.mp3


Section 19 length: 25:19
MP3 link: https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/onbenefits_19_seneca_128kb.mp3


Greetings,
Ana :mrgreen:


salus populi suprema lex

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12602
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » June 26th, 2020, 9:29 am

AnaNaumoska wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 4:30 am
18 and 19 are ready for PL! 20 and 21 are coming soon :)

Section 18 length: 17:25
MP3 link: https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/onbenefits_18_seneca_128kb.mp3


Section 19 length: 25:19
MP3 link: https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/onbenefits_19_seneca_128kb.mp3


Greetings,
Thanks much!
Leni
=================

The Natural History volume 5 needs you! Only ONE section to go! :D

johnpederson
Posts: 20
Joined: May 18th, 2020, 9:11 pm

Post by johnpederson » June 26th, 2020, 4:52 pm

Just recorded Section 22:

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/onbenefits_22_seneca_128kb.mp3 (19:35)

Please let me know of any errors – thanks!

– John P.

Leni
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 12602
Joined: July 27th, 2008, 9:10 pm
Location: Vitória, Brazil

Post by Leni » June 27th, 2020, 11:34 am

johnpederson wrote:
June 26th, 2020, 4:52 pm
Just recorded Section 22:

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/onbenefits_22_seneca_128kb.mp3 (19:35)

Please let me know of any errors – thanks!

– John P.
Thanks, John!
Leni
=================

The Natural History volume 5 needs you! Only ONE section to go! :D

shreyasethi
Posts: 80
Joined: May 31st, 2020, 12:28 am

Post by shreyasethi » June 28th, 2020, 3:24 am

Hi!!

Here is section 6. Its duration is 21:32.

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/onbenefits_06_seneca_128kb.mp3

Thanks
-SS

AnaNaumoska
Posts: 102
Joined: June 17th, 2020, 3:57 am
Location: Struga, North Macedonia

Post by AnaNaumoska » June 28th, 2020, 6:33 am

Section 20 is also done :)

Duration: 24: 19 minutes
MP3 link:
https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/onbenefits_20_seneca_128kb.mp3



Have a great day everyone!
Ana
Ana :mrgreen:


salus populi suprema lex

cadastra
Posts: 609
Joined: March 19th, 2020, 4:30 pm

Post by cadastra » June 28th, 2020, 12:10 pm

shreyasethi wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 5:19 am
Hi!
Here are the corrected audios-
Section 4- 21:13
https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/onbenefits_04_seneca_128kb.mp3

Section 5- 16:27
https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/onbenefits_05_seneca_128kb.mp3
Spot check PL OK.
My LibriVox

7/31: In surgery and unable to complete proof-listening. I will catch up next week. Thanks so much for your patience!

cadastra
Posts: 609
Joined: March 19th, 2020, 4:30 pm

Post by cadastra » June 28th, 2020, 12:11 pm

tracyunderwood wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 10:20 am
Thank you, Cadastra!

The amplify effect boosted the sound to 91.6 (Hooray!). 17 minutes, 37 seconds.

Section 10., Book 4, chapters 1 to 9.

https://librivox.org/uploads/leni/onbenefits_10_seneca_128kb.mp3
Spot check PL OK.
My LibriVox

7/31: In surgery and unable to complete proof-listening. I will catch up next week. Thanks so much for your patience!

Post Reply