[HISTORY] The Red Reign: The True Story of an Adventurous Year in Russia, by Kellogg Durland-mas

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
ecr24
Posts: 35
Joined: April 9th, 2020, 10:23 am

Post by ecr24 » June 3rd, 2020, 1:42 pm


RitaBoutros
Posts: 1072
Joined: June 30th, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Florida

Post by RitaBoutros » June 24th, 2020, 6:40 am

Just checking in to find out what's happening with my sections 29 through 34. They were submitted over 2 months ago and have never been PLed. Did this fall between the cracks?

ecr24
Posts: 35
Joined: April 9th, 2020, 10:23 am

Post by ecr24 » June 24th, 2020, 7:02 am

RitaBoutros wrote:
June 24th, 2020, 6:40 am
Just checking in to find out what's happening with my sections 29 through 34. They were submitted over 2 months ago and have never been PLed. Did this fall between the cracks?

Hi there,

I've been PL'ing the chapters, and have been doing them in chapter order. I've fallen a little behind with PL'ing, but am hoping to get back up and running with them this week. Apologies that I haven't PL'd your chapters yet- it's completely my fault.

LCaulkins
Posts: 1707
Joined: October 6th, 2019, 10:22 am
Location: Colorado, USA
Contact:

Post by LCaulkins » June 24th, 2020, 9:33 am

(Sections 5 and 14 are being orphaned since the notes 3 weeks ago were never answered regarding claims that were over two months old.)
~Lynette in Colorado, USA
My Sections

Readers Needed:
The Book of Jubilees

RitaBoutros
Posts: 1072
Joined: June 30th, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Florida

Post by RitaBoutros » June 24th, 2020, 10:58 am

I’d be happy to take 5 and 14

S126737
Posts: 1
Joined: June 23rd, 2020, 7:19 pm

Post by S126737 » June 24th, 2020, 11:05 am

I can be assigned to the unclaimed chapters!
Kathryn Brodeur

indiansologamer
Posts: 1
Joined: June 23rd, 2020, 8:43 am

Post by indiansologamer » June 25th, 2020, 7:35 am

i am new to this website

i would like to red section 14 (chapter 10)

i dont know how to claim it

any one please reply this msg it will be of great help for me

farooqamahmud
Posts: 15
Joined: June 25th, 2020, 1:52 pm

Post by farooqamahmud » June 25th, 2020, 9:29 pm

Hello,

I'd like to volunteer for Chapter 5, please.

This will be my first recording so I'd like my blog to be in the catalog - https://medium.com/@farooqamahmud

Thanks!

Regards,
Farooq Mahmud

LCaulkins
Posts: 1707
Joined: October 6th, 2019, 10:22 am
Location: Colorado, USA
Contact:

Post by LCaulkins » June 26th, 2020, 9:40 am

Wow! What a great response! Sorry I've been unable to be online like usual. A good bit of the main portion of our house has been completely torn apart this week and is in the middle of water damage/mold mitigation measures, which involves a lot of chaos and TONS OF NOISE.

Rita, as you were the first one to ask for 5 and 14, I'm assigning those to you.

Kathryn, Indiansologamer, and Farooq, I'm sending you each notes. :)

Thank you so much for all this willingness!
~Lynette in Colorado, USA
My Sections

Readers Needed:
The Book of Jubilees

RitaBoutros
Posts: 1072
Joined: June 30th, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Florida

Post by RitaBoutros » June 29th, 2020, 7:04 am


LCaulkins
Posts: 1707
Joined: October 6th, 2019, 10:22 am
Location: Colorado, USA
Contact:

Post by LCaulkins » June 29th, 2020, 8:49 am

Thanks, Rita :)
~Lynette in Colorado, USA
My Sections

Readers Needed:
The Book of Jubilees

ecr24
Posts: 35
Joined: April 9th, 2020, 10:23 am

Post by ecr24 » June 29th, 2020, 1:16 pm

ecr24 wrote:
June 24th, 2020, 7:02 am
RitaBoutros wrote:
June 24th, 2020, 6:40 am
Just checking in to find out what's happening with my sections 29 through 34. They were submitted over 2 months ago and have never been PLed. Did this fall between the cracks?

Hi there,

I've been PL'ing the chapters, and have been doing them in chapter order. I've fallen a little behind with PL'ing, but am hoping to get back up and running with them this week. Apologies that I haven't PL'd your chapters yet- it's completely my fault.
Section 29 has been PL'd- I've marked it as PL OK. Apologies again for taking so long to PL your sections.

ecr24
Posts: 35
Joined: April 9th, 2020, 10:23 am

Post by ecr24 » July 2nd, 2020, 2:14 pm

ecr24 wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 1:16 pm
ecr24 wrote:
June 24th, 2020, 7:02 am
RitaBoutros wrote:
June 24th, 2020, 6:40 am
Just checking in to find out what's happening with my sections 29 through 34. They were submitted over 2 months ago and have never been PLed. Did this fall between the cracks?

Hi there,

I've been PL'ing the chapters, and have been doing them in chapter order. I've fallen a little behind with PL'ing, but am hoping to get back up and running with them this week. Apologies that I haven't PL'd your chapters yet- it's completely my fault.
Section 29 has been PL'd- I've marked it as PL OK. Apologies again for taking so long to PL your sections.
Section 30 has also been PL'd- it's PL OK! :)

RitaBoutros
Posts: 1072
Joined: June 30th, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Florida

Post by RitaBoutros » July 5th, 2020, 12:33 pm


LCaulkins
Posts: 1707
Joined: October 6th, 2019, 10:22 am
Location: Colorado, USA
Contact:

Post by LCaulkins » July 9th, 2020, 7:16 am

Thank you so much, Rita!
~Lynette in Colorado, USA
My Sections

Readers Needed:
The Book of Jubilees

Post Reply