[PSYCHOLOGY] Collected Papers on Analytical Psychology by Carl Jung - lny

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Post Reply
YuqingJune
Posts: 320
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 4:09 am
Location: Singapore

Post by YuqingJune » June 17th, 2020, 8:34 am

YuqingJune wrote:
June 12th, 2020, 5:23 pm
FalconSays wrote:
June 12th, 2020, 3:18 pm
Hi YunqingJune,

I would like to read section 5, Automatisms.
Although I am not fluent in conversational French, I am able to read, understand and pronounce French words for readings.

This will be my first reading.

I HAVE submitted my one-minute test, however I have not received feedback yet on my submitted test.
My test was submitted under my forum name: FalconSays

I would like to use my given name for all recordings I submit: Karen S. Falcon

Thank you,
~Karen
Hi Karen! Welcome to LibriVox. Glad to be your first BC! :wink:

I'll reserve section 5 for you for now, and please let us know here once you get a green light for your 1-minute test.

Thanks!

P.S. You may want to check whether you've submitted that test recording to the right place. I can't find it in the Listeners & Editors Wanted Forum or your own post history.
Great job for passing the 1-minute test! MW has been updated.

Have fun reading and editing.

Owlivia
Posts: 232
Joined: June 3rd, 2020, 10:29 am

Post by Owlivia » June 19th, 2020, 7:35 pm


AJBinney
Posts: 12
Joined: June 7th, 2020, 8:41 pm

Post by AJBinney » June 20th, 2020, 12:44 am

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/papersonanalyticalpsychology_10_jung_128kb.mp3
16:07 run time
Uploaded - please let me know if you want anything changed from my end :)

YuqingJune
Posts: 320
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 4:09 am
Location: Singapore

Post by YuqingJune » June 20th, 2020, 7:25 am

AJBinney wrote:
June 20th, 2020, 12:44 am
https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/papersonanalyticalpsychology_10_jung_128kb.mp3
16:07 run time
Uploaded - please let me know if you want anything changed from my end :)
Although what you've recorded is indeed chapter 10, we've named it section 26, and the number in the file name should follow the latter.
Could you re-upload your file under the right link, please?
Don't feel bad at all - we've all been there before!

AJBinney
Posts: 12
Joined: June 7th, 2020, 8:41 pm

Post by AJBinney » June 20th, 2020, 10:40 pm

YuqingJune wrote:
June 20th, 2020, 7:25 am
AJBinney wrote:
June 20th, 2020, 12:44 am
https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/papersonanalyticalpsychology_10_jung_128kb.mp3
16:07 run time
Uploaded - please let me know if you want anything changed from my end :)
Although what you've recorded is indeed chapter 10, we've named it section 26, and the number in the file name should follow the latter.
Could you re-upload your file under the right link, please?
Don't feel bad at all - we've all been there before!
Le whoops! Done :)

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/papersonanalyticalpsychology_26_jung_128kb.mp3
Still 16:07

andreeacarmen221b
Posts: 4
Joined: April 4th, 2020, 3:32 am

Post by andreeacarmen221b » June 21st, 2020, 5:03 am

Hello,

I am interested in reading CHAPTER VI A Criticism of Bleuler's "Theory of Schizophrenic Negativism". :D

YuqingJune
Posts: 320
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 4:09 am
Location: Singapore

Post by YuqingJune » June 21st, 2020, 5:41 am

andreeacarmen221b wrote:
June 21st, 2020, 5:03 am
Hello,

I am interested in reading CHAPTER VI A Criticism of Bleuler's "Theory of Schizophrenic Negativism". :D
Welcome and thanks for expressing your interest!
Can you submit your 1-minute test in the Listeners Forum first? This is just to make sure your settings are fine.
https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php?title=Newbie_Guide_to_Recording
Once you get an OK for your test, you're good to go!

Also, what would your preferred "Display Name" be on your own LibriVox page? This can be different from your username here in the forum.
Feel free to tell us your personal website so that we can put a link there, too!

For the time being, I'll reserve this section for you!

YuqingJune
Posts: 320
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 4:09 am
Location: Singapore

Post by YuqingJune » June 21st, 2020, 5:43 am

AJBinney wrote:
June 20th, 2020, 10:40 pm

Le whoops! Done :)

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/papersonanalyticalpsychology_26_jung_128kb.mp3
Still 16:07
Thanks for the quick reply!
MW updated and ready for PL.

Owlivia
Posts: 232
Joined: June 3rd, 2020, 10:29 am

Post by Owlivia » June 21st, 2020, 9:53 am

May I claim #36, CHAPTER XIV The Psychology of the Unconscious Processes: V. “The Personal and the Impersonal Unconscious”?

cmiller27
Posts: 58
Joined: March 3rd, 2020, 3:51 pm

Post by cmiller27 » June 21st, 2020, 3:40 pm

Hi, happy to claim section 35 if still available
Courtney Miller

YuqingJune
Posts: 320
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 4:09 am
Location: Singapore

Post by YuqingJune » June 21st, 2020, 6:26 pm

Owlivia wrote:
June 21st, 2020, 9:53 am
May I claim #36, CHAPTER XIV The Psychology of the Unconscious Processes: V. “The Personal and the Impersonal Unconscious”?
cmiller27 wrote:
June 21st, 2020, 3:40 pm
Hi, happy to claim section 35 if still available
Sure! All yours now :thumbs:

andreeacarmen221b
Posts: 4
Joined: April 4th, 2020, 3:32 am

Post by andreeacarmen221b » June 22nd, 2020, 2:17 am

YuqingJune wrote:
June 21st, 2020, 5:41 am
andreeacarmen221b wrote:
June 21st, 2020, 5:03 am
Hello,

I am interested in reading CHAPTER VI A Criticism of Bleuler's "Theory of Schizophrenic Negativism". :D
Welcome and thanks for expressing your interest!
Can you submit your 1-minute test in the Listeners Forum first? This is just to make sure your settings are fine.
https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php?title=Newbie_Guide_to_Recording
Once you get an OK for your test, you're good to go!

Also, what would your preferred "Display Name" be on your own LibriVox page? This can be different from your username here in the forum.
Feel free to tell us your personal website so that we can put a link there, too!

For the time being, I'll reserve this section for you!


Hello,

This is my 1-minute test https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_andreeacarmen221b.mp3. I would like my display name to be Andreea Decean.

YuqingJune
Posts: 320
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 4:09 am
Location: Singapore

Post by YuqingJune » June 22nd, 2020, 7:55 am

andreeacarmen221b wrote:
June 22nd, 2020, 2:17 am
Hello,

This is my 1-minute test https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_andreeacarmen221b.mp3. I would like my display name to be Andreea Decean.
Thanks for the quick reply!

However, as stated in the Newbie Guide, you're supposed to post the link of your test recording under the Listeners & Editors Wanted Forum viewforum.php?f=21 where other proof-listeners will take a look at it, not here! :wink:

Please let me know by posting below once you get a green light from any PL there, alright?

AJBinney
Posts: 12
Joined: June 7th, 2020, 8:41 pm

Post by AJBinney » June 23rd, 2020, 3:56 am

Hi again :)
Could I also please claim section 38 - CHAPTER XIV The Psychology of the Unconscious Processes: IX. The Dominants of the Super-personal Unconscious?

YuqingJune
Posts: 320
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 4:09 am
Location: Singapore

Post by YuqingJune » June 23rd, 2020, 7:36 am

AJBinney wrote:
June 23rd, 2020, 3:56 am
Hi again :)
Could I also please claim section 38 - CHAPTER XIV The Psychology of the Unconscious Processes: IX. The Dominants of the Super-personal Unconscious?
OK! Glad to know you're so committed :wink:

Post Reply