[COMPLETE]Puss in Boots, Jr. and Tom Thumb by David Cory-mtf

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
anasmed

Post by anasmed »

silverquill wrote: June 13th, 2020, 9:21 pm
anasmed wrote: June 13th, 2020, 3:21 pm Hi! Can I have sections 27, 29, and 30 please?
How would you like to be listed in the LV catalog?
You can choose your real name, a pseudonym or any nickname you wish.
This is how you will be credited for all of your LV work.
My username anasmed works fine! thank you!
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

linseyphillips wrote: June 13th, 2020, 11:42 pm Hello,
I would like to do section 27 if it's still up for grabs.

Thanks!
Sorry, there was a request for this that came in just before yours.

But, stay tuned for the next book in this series coming soon.
On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Thank you so much!
All in the MW Ready for PL
~ Larry
Dtcastid

Post by Dtcastid »

silverquill wrote: June 12th, 2020, 8:33 pm
Dtcastid wrote: June 12th, 2020, 10:29 am Hi Larry,
I'm getting caught up in the story. Can I claim chapters 21, 22, 23, and 24?
Thanks much,
Diane
Sure thing!
Thanks.
Hi Larry,
I just completed Chapters 21 Pumpkin House and 22 Disappointment:

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/pussinbootsjrtomthumb_21_cory_128kb.mp3 @4:25

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/pussinbootsjrtomthumb_22_cory_128kb.mp3 @3:41

Thanks,
Diane
dylanmatthewd

Post by dylanmatthewd »

Here's Chapter 46 - A Good Guess

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/pussinbootsjrtomthumb_46_cory_128kb.mp3

Length: 2:59

Hope this is sufficient! Feedback appreciated :)
Crown2020

Post by Crown2020 »

I'd like to take on #29 The Moony Old Cat.
Jade Hill is the pseudonym I'd like to use.
Thanks!
mleigh

Post by mleigh »

mleigh wrote: June 9th, 2020, 1:03 pm I am a complete newbie but am willing to take chapters 24-30 if you would like. (I am retired so my days are my own.) I haven't done the one minute test yet but the microphone is due to arrive later this week. Let me know.

M
I see I get the Moony old Cat. Thanks for holding it for me. I am working on it now. I would like to use my forum name - mleigh.

Thanks,

M
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

mleigh wrote: June 15th, 2020, 6:00 pm
mleigh wrote: June 9th, 2020, 1:03 pm I am a complete newbie but am willing to take chapters 24-30 if you would like. (I am retired so my days are my own.) I haven't done the one minute test yet but the microphone is due to arrive later this week. Let me know.

M
I see I get the Moony old Cat. Thanks for holding it for me. I am working on it now. I would like to use my forum name - mleigh.

Thanks,

M
Oh, I hope you haven't got too far on it.
(It is always best to wait until you claim has been acknowledged and placed in the MW)
This is a case in point. I made a mistake in assigning a previous claim which was for 29, not 28.
So the only section left is Actually 28, so I'll put you in for that. Hope I didn't cause you too much inconvenience on this.

I will also mention that there is always a possibility that we will end up with some "orphan" sections -- ones that get claimed ans someone doesn't follow through. So stand by.
~ Larry
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Crown2020 wrote: June 15th, 2020, 4:25 pm I'd like to take on #29 The Moony Old Cat.
Jade Hill is the pseudonym I'd like to use.
Thanks!
I'm sorry to say that there was a previous claim for this section that hadn't been put in the MW yet. So, we are actually now full for this book at the moment. But, I will be launching the next book in this series soon. So stand by.
~ Larry
mleigh

Post by mleigh »

silverquill wrote: June 15th, 2020, 8:45 pm
mleigh wrote: June 15th, 2020, 6:00 pm

M

Thanks,

M
Oh, I hope you haven't got too far on it.
(It is always best to wait until you claim has been acknowledged and placed in the MW)
This is a case in point. I made a mistake in assigning a previous claim which was for 29, not 28.
So the only section left is Actually 28, so I'll put you in for that. Hope I didn't cause you too much inconvenience on this.

I will also mention that there is always a possibility that we will end up with some "orphan" sections -- ones that get claimed ans someone doesn't follow through. So stand by.
No problem. 28 it is.
Clarkpvoice

Post by Clarkpvoice »

Pianolil

Post by Pianolil »

lomond

Post by lomond »

Clarkpvoice wrote: June 16th, 2020, 9:01 am Here are chapters 42-45

Chapter 42 - 3:18 https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/pussinbootsjrtomthumb_42_cory_128kb.mp3

Chapter 43 - 3:23 https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/pussinbootsjrtomthumb_43_cory_128kb.mp3

Chapter 44 - 2:39 https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/pussinbootsjrtomthumb_44_cory_128kb.mp3

Chapter 45 - 2:59 https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/pussinbootsjrtomthumb_44_cory_128kb.mp3

Please let me know if there is anything more that needs to be done to the recordings :D
hope you enjoy
Greetings -

Noticed that the URL for Chapter 44 and for Chapter 45 are the same. Seems to be just a typo.

Lomond
lomond

Post by lomond »

Greetings -

Welcome to Librivox, Pianolil. I must give you the standard warning that LibriVox can become an almost all-consuming habit, not that that is a bad thing at all.

I don't normally listen to things before they are put in the Magic Window, but I wanted to make sure I stayed caught up with this effort.

Both of your chapters were very well read and easy to listen to. Unfortunately, both of them have a volume level that is just over the limit of 92 db. I will leave it up to powers that be greater than me to decide what to do about that.

Is it my imagination that your pronunciation of "Tom Thumb" at the very beginning of Chapter 25 sounds more like "thump" than "thumb"?

Thanks, again, Pianolil for joining the LibriVox team.

Lomond