COMPLETE - [PSYCHOLOGY] Collected Papers on Analytical Psychology by Carl Jung - lny

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

MajorHistory wrote: June 10th, 2020, 10:03 am Please let me know if I may have 9, 10, 11.
Jung is so much fun, compared to history. Thank you.
Mike
Owlivia wrote: June 10th, 2020, 10:10 am If I can have Section 18, may I have 19, also (CHAPTER VII Psychoanalysis, Part 2)? That would be the entirety of Chapter VII in a single voice. Thank you!
Glad to know that y'all find his work interesting!
They're all yours now.
Cheers,
Yuqing :D
linny

Post by linny »

:thumbs: thanks!
MajorHistory

Post by MajorHistory »

COGITO ! , (cough... volunteering) ERGO SUM !, :)
kwpapke

Post by kwpapke »

YuqingJune wrote: June 10th, 2020, 3:43 pm
linny wrote: June 10th, 2020, 7:54 am
YuqingJune wrote: June 10th, 2020, 6:15 am Sorry for the late notice, but I just realised your file names aren't quite right. Could you replace all the "128" with "128kb" and re-upload all your recordings?
Please post below when this is done so that I can update the MW timely too. Thanks!
It's ok. I can change them prior to cataloging. If you wouldn't mind just put a reminder in the notes. "File name' is enough.
OK this is done! No extra work to be done now, Kurt! :wink:
I uploaded all the files with the proper name just in case. Sorry about that, so much sloppiness from me on this project!

--Kurt
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

kwpapke wrote: June 11th, 2020, 10:49 am
I uploaded all the files with the proper name just in case. Sorry about that, so much sloppiness from me on this project!

--Kurt
No worries! I can't even thank you enough for all the contribution thus far :thumbs:

MW updated with correct file names.
Cheers,
MajorHistory

Post by MajorHistory »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

sections 27 and 28 are now PL OK
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for sections 6 and 7
There should be between 0.5 and 1 second of silence at the beginning of the file it is currently shorter than this
Please can you edit and reupload using the same file name
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
MajorHistory

Post by MajorHistory »

wib66 wrote: June 12th, 2020, 11:43 am PL Notes for sections 6 and 7
There should be between 0.5 and 1 second of silence at the beginning of the file it is currently shorter than this
Done
section 6 new Track Length 26:40
https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/papersonanalyticalpsychology_06_jung_128kb.mp3
section 7 new Track Length 21:23
https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/papersonanalyticalpsychology_07_jung_128kb.mp3
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for section 8
The silence at the beginning of the file should be between 0.5 and 1 second it is currently less than this
the silence at the end of the file should be 5 seconds it is currently longer than this.
Please carry out the edits and reupload using the same filename
Thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

MajorHistory wrote: June 12th, 2020, 11:59 am
wib66 wrote: June 12th, 2020, 11:43 am PL Notes for sections 6 and 7
Done
section 6 new Track Length 26:40
https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/papersonanalyticalpsychology_06_jung_128kb.mp3
section 7 new Track Length 21:23
https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/papersonanalyticalpsychology_07_jung_128kb.mp3
Thank you they are now PL OK
Michele
FalconSays

Post by FalconSays »

Hi YunqingJune,

I would like to read section 5, Automatisms.
Although I am not fluent in conversational French, I am able to read, understand and pronounce French words for readings.

This will be my first reading.

I HAVE submitted my one-minute test, however I have not received feedback yet on my submitted test.
My test was submitted under my forum name: FalconSays

I would like to use my given name for all recordings I submit: Karen S. Falcon

Thank you,
~Karen
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

FalconSays wrote: June 12th, 2020, 3:18 pm Hi YunqingJune,

I would like to read section 5, Automatisms.
Although I am not fluent in conversational French, I am able to read, understand and pronounce French words for readings.

This will be my first reading.

I HAVE submitted my one-minute test, however I have not received feedback yet on my submitted test.
My test was submitted under my forum name: FalconSays

I would like to use my given name for all recordings I submit: Karen S. Falcon

Thank you,
~Karen
Hi Karen! Welcome to LibriVox. Glad to be your first BC! :wink:

I'll reserve section 5 for you for now, and please let us know here once you get a green light for your 1-minute test.

Thanks!

P.S. You may want to check whether you've submitted that test recording to the right place. I can't find it in the Listeners & Editors Wanted Forum or your own post history.
Cheers,
Owlivia

Post by Owlivia »

Owlivia/Deborah

🦉
AJBinney

Post by AJBinney »

YuqingJune wrote: June 9th, 2020, 12:30 am
AJBinney wrote: June 8th, 2020, 5:56 pm Hi there! I'd like to read section 26 (Chapter X) if possible.
Cheers, AJ
Welcome and thanks for expressing your interest!
Can you submit your 1-minute test in the Listeners Forum first? This is just to make sure your settings are fine.
https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php?title=Newbie_Guide_to_Recording
Once you get an OK for your test, you're good to go!

Also, what would your preferred "Display Name" be on your own LibriVox page? This can be different from your username here in the forum.
Feel free to tell us your personal website so that we can put a link there, too!

For the time being, I'll reserve this section for you!
1 min test OK - ready to get started! :thumbs: