[PSYCHOLOGY] Collected Papers on Analytical Psychology by Carl Jung - lny

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
YuqingJune
Posts: 353
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 4:09 am
Location: Singapore

Post by YuqingJune » June 10th, 2020, 3:46 pm

MajorHistory wrote:
June 10th, 2020, 10:03 am
Please let me know if I may have 9, 10, 11.
Jung is so much fun, compared to history. Thank you.
Mike
Owlivia wrote:
June 10th, 2020, 10:10 am
If I can have Section 18, may I have 19, also (CHAPTER VII Psychoanalysis, Part 2)? That would be the entirety of Chapter VII in a single voice. Thank you!
Glad to know that y'all find his work interesting!
They're all yours now.

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14342
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » June 10th, 2020, 5:14 pm

:thumbs: thanks!

MajorHistory
Posts: 262
Joined: March 22nd, 2019, 7:21 am
Location: Suffolk, VA USA
Contact:

Post by MajorHistory » June 11th, 2020, 8:01 am

Cogito, ergo sum.

kwpapke
Posts: 200
Joined: February 18th, 2017, 10:40 am
Location: Tucson, AZ
Contact:

Post by kwpapke » June 11th, 2020, 10:49 am

YuqingJune wrote:
June 10th, 2020, 3:43 pm
linny wrote:
June 10th, 2020, 7:54 am
YuqingJune wrote:
June 10th, 2020, 6:15 am
Sorry for the late notice, but I just realised your file names aren't quite right. Could you replace all the "128" with "128kb" and re-upload all your recordings?
Please post below when this is done so that I can update the MW timely too. Thanks!
It's ok. I can change them prior to cataloging. If you wouldn't mind just put a reminder in the notes. "File name' is enough.
OK this is done! No extra work to be done now, Kurt! :wink:
I uploaded all the files with the proper name just in case. Sorry about that, so much sloppiness from me on this project!

--Kurt

YuqingJune
Posts: 353
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 4:09 am
Location: Singapore

Post by YuqingJune » June 11th, 2020, 10:46 pm

kwpapke wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 10:49 am

I uploaded all the files with the proper name just in case. Sorry about that, so much sloppiness from me on this project!

--Kurt
No worries! I can't even thank you enough for all the contribution thus far :thumbs:

MW updated with correct file names.

MajorHistory
Posts: 262
Joined: March 22nd, 2019, 7:21 am
Location: Suffolk, VA USA
Contact:

Post by MajorHistory » June 12th, 2020, 11:15 am

Cogito, ergo sum.

wib66
Posts: 9189
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » June 12th, 2020, 11:22 am

sections 27 and 28 are now PL OK
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

wib66
Posts: 9189
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » June 12th, 2020, 11:43 am

PL Notes for sections 6 and 7
There should be between 0.5 and 1 second of silence at the beginning of the file it is currently shorter than this
Please can you edit and reupload using the same file name
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

MajorHistory
Posts: 262
Joined: March 22nd, 2019, 7:21 am
Location: Suffolk, VA USA
Contact:

Post by MajorHistory » June 12th, 2020, 11:59 am

wib66 wrote:
June 12th, 2020, 11:43 am
PL Notes for sections 6 and 7
There should be between 0.5 and 1 second of silence at the beginning of the file it is currently shorter than this
Please can you edit and reupload using the same file name
Done
section 6 new Track Length 26:40
https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/papersonanalyticalpsychology_06_jung_128kb.mp3
section 7 new Track Length 21:23
https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/papersonanalyticalpsychology_07_jung_128kb.mp3
Cogito, ergo sum.

wib66
Posts: 9189
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » June 12th, 2020, 12:03 pm

PL Notes for section 8
The silence at the beginning of the file should be between 0.5 and 1 second it is currently less than this
the silence at the end of the file should be 5 seconds it is currently longer than this.
Please carry out the edits and reupload using the same filename
Thanks
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

wib66
Posts: 9189
Joined: January 5th, 2012, 8:57 am

Post by wib66 » June 12th, 2020, 12:05 pm

MajorHistory wrote:
June 12th, 2020, 11:59 am
wib66 wrote:
June 12th, 2020, 11:43 am
PL Notes for sections 6 and 7
There should be between 0.5 and 1 second of silence at the beginning of the file it is currently shorter than this
Please can you edit and reupload using the same file name
Done
section 6 new Track Length 26:40
https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/papersonanalyticalpsychology_06_jung_128kb.mp3
section 7 new Track Length 21:23
https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/papersonanalyticalpsychology_07_jung_128kb.mp3
Thank you they are now PL OK
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

FalconSays
Posts: 9
Joined: June 3rd, 2020, 3:41 pm

Post by FalconSays » June 12th, 2020, 3:18 pm

Hi YunqingJune,

I would like to read section 5, Automatisms.
Although I am not fluent in conversational French, I am able to read, understand and pronounce French words for readings.

This will be my first reading.

I HAVE submitted my one-minute test, however I have not received feedback yet on my submitted test.
My test was submitted under my forum name: FalconSays

I would like to use my given name for all recordings I submit: Karen S. Falcon

Thank you,
~Karen

YuqingJune
Posts: 353
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 4:09 am
Location: Singapore

Post by YuqingJune » June 12th, 2020, 5:23 pm

FalconSays wrote:
June 12th, 2020, 3:18 pm
Hi YunqingJune,

I would like to read section 5, Automatisms.
Although I am not fluent in conversational French, I am able to read, understand and pronounce French words for readings.

This will be my first reading.

I HAVE submitted my one-minute test, however I have not received feedback yet on my submitted test.
My test was submitted under my forum name: FalconSays

I would like to use my given name for all recordings I submit: Karen S. Falcon

Thank you,
~Karen
Hi Karen! Welcome to LibriVox. Glad to be your first BC! :wink:

I'll reserve section 5 for you for now, and please let us know here once you get a green light for your 1-minute test.

Thanks!

P.S. You may want to check whether you've submitted that test recording to the right place. I can't find it in the Listeners & Editors Wanted Forum or your own post history.

Owlivia
Posts: 307
Joined: June 3rd, 2020, 10:29 am

Post by Owlivia » June 12th, 2020, 6:00 pm


AJBinney
Posts: 12
Joined: June 7th, 2020, 8:41 pm

Post by AJBinney » June 12th, 2020, 8:51 pm

YuqingJune wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 12:30 am
AJBinney wrote:
June 8th, 2020, 5:56 pm
Hi there! I'd like to read section 26 (Chapter X) if possible.
Cheers, AJ
Welcome and thanks for expressing your interest!
Can you submit your 1-minute test in the Listeners Forum first? This is just to make sure your settings are fine.
https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php?title=Newbie_Guide_to_Recording
Once you get an OK for your test, you're good to go!

Also, what would your preferred "Display Name" be on your own LibriVox page? This can be different from your username here in the forum.
Feel free to tell us your personal website so that we can put a link there, too!

For the time being, I'll reserve this section for you!
1 min test OK - ready to get started! :thumbs:

Post Reply