[COMPLETE]Puss in Boots, Jr. and Tom Thumb by David Cory-mtf

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
slyma12
Posts: 29
Joined: March 26th, 2014, 4:47 pm

Post by slyma12 » June 7th, 2020, 10:31 am

I want to claim section 35 to 40, if it is available

silverquill
Posts: 15346
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » June 7th, 2020, 7:29 pm

slyma12 wrote:
June 7th, 2020, 10:31 am
I want to claim section 35 to 40, if it is available
That is great!
This are all yours.
Thank you. :)
~ Larry

kristinmic
Posts: 30
Joined: May 20th, 2020, 8:01 pm
Location: Dallas TX
Contact:

Post by kristinmic » June 7th, 2020, 8:24 pm

Attached is chapter 31. Time is 2:43.5
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/pussinbootsjrtomthumb_31_cory_128k.mp3

I am still new to this with only a few things under my belt, so feedback is appreciated and welcome. I will be working next on chapters 32-34. Thanks
Kristin Micalizio
Kristin Micalizio

silverquill
Posts: 15346
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » June 7th, 2020, 9:09 pm

kristinmic wrote:
June 7th, 2020, 8:24 pm
Attached is chapter 31. Time is 2:43.5
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/pussinbootsjrtomthumb_31_cory_128k.mp3

I am still new to this with only a few things under my belt, so feedback is appreciated and welcome. I will be working next on chapters 32-34. Thanks
Kristin Micalizio
Thank you!
Our DPL will be along soon to give you a full report.
~ Larry

kristinmic
Posts: 30
Joined: May 20th, 2020, 8:01 pm
Location: Dallas TX
Contact:

Post by kristinmic » June 7th, 2020, 9:13 pm

Attached is chapter/section 32. The time is 2:58.5
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/pussinbootsjrtomthumb_32_cory_128kb.mp3

Please let me know if any adjustments are needed. Thanks
Kristin
Kristin Micalizio

silverquill
Posts: 15346
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » June 7th, 2020, 9:24 pm

kristinmic wrote:
June 7th, 2020, 9:13 pm
Attached is chapter/section 32. The time is 2:58.5
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/pussinbootsjrtomthumb_32_cory_128kb.mp3

Please let me know if any adjustments are needed. Thanks
Kristin
Also up for PL.
Thanks.
~ Larry

kristinmic
Posts: 30
Joined: May 20th, 2020, 8:01 pm
Location: Dallas TX
Contact:

Post by kristinmic » June 7th, 2020, 9:55 pm

https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/pussinbootsjrtomthumb_33_cory_128kb.mp3
time 3:18.5

Attached is chapter/section 33.
Please let me know if you have any recommended changes. Thanks
Kristin
Kristin Micalizio

Dtcastid
Posts: 83
Joined: June 1st, 2020, 1:14 pm

Post by Dtcastid » June 8th, 2020, 10:44 am

Hi Larry,
I would like to claim section 18 Mrs. Mousey. This will be my first recording, as I'm new to Librivox. Let me know if there's anything else you need from me.
Thanks much,
Diane

silverquill
Posts: 15346
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » June 8th, 2020, 10:50 am

Dtcastid wrote:
June 8th, 2020, 10:44 am
Hi Larry,
I would like to claim section 18 Mrs. Mousey. This will be my first recording, as I'm new to Librivox. Let me know if there's anything else you need from me.
Thanks much,
Diane
I would be pleased to have you make your LV debut in this project.
I've saved this section for you, but I need to add you to the LV Catalog before I can officially assign it. So, just let me know how you would like to be listed -- real name, pseudonym or any other nickname that you wish. This is how you will be credited for all of your LibriVox work.
~ Larry

Dtcastid
Posts: 83
Joined: June 1st, 2020, 1:14 pm

Post by Dtcastid » June 8th, 2020, 11:53 am

silverquill wrote:
June 8th, 2020, 10:50 am
Dtcastid wrote:
June 8th, 2020, 10:44 am
Hi Larry,
I would like to claim section 18 Mrs. Mousey. This will be my first recording, as I'm new to Librivox. Let me know if there's anything else you need from me.
Thanks much,
Diane
I would be pleased to have you make your LV debut in this project.
I've saved this section for you, but I need to add you to the LV Catalog before I can officially assign it. So, just let me know how you would like to be listed -- real name, pseudonym or any other nickname that you wish. This is how you will be credited for all of your LibriVox work.

I don't have much of a preference, so I'd say just my full name: Diane Castillo. Thanks!

Clarkpvoice
Posts: 14
Joined: May 28th, 2020, 12:54 pm

Post by Clarkpvoice » June 8th, 2020, 12:21 pm

Hello! I'd like to claim chapters 41-45 if that would be alright by you.
I am a Canadian, and if David Cory passed away in 1966, the 50 year copyright law would have ended in 2016, is that correct?

Dtcastid
Posts: 83
Joined: June 1st, 2020, 1:14 pm

Post by Dtcastid » June 8th, 2020, 2:00 pm

Dtcastid wrote:
June 8th, 2020, 11:53 am
silverquill wrote:
June 8th, 2020, 10:50 am
Dtcastid wrote:
June 8th, 2020, 10:44 am
Hi Larry,
I would like to claim section 18 Mrs. Mousey. This will be my first recording, as I'm new to Librivox. Let me know if there's anything else you need from me.
Thanks much,
Diane
I would be pleased to have you make your LV debut in this project.
I've saved this section for you, but I need to add you to the LV Catalog before I can officially assign it. So, just let me know how you would like to be listed -- real name, pseudonym or any other nickname that you wish. This is how you will be credited for all of your LibriVox work.

I don't have much of a preference, so I'd say just my full name: Diane Castillo. Thanks!
Hi Larry,
I would like to claim sections 19 and 20 also, as they seem to go along with section 18.
Thanks,
Diane

kristinmic
Posts: 30
Joined: May 20th, 2020, 8:01 pm
Location: Dallas TX
Contact:

Post by kristinmic » June 8th, 2020, 6:50 pm

Hello Larry,
Attached is chapter/section 34
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/pussinbootsjrtomthumb_34_cory_128kb.mp3
time: 3:00
Please let me know if there are any adjustments that I should make
Thanks!
Kristin Micalizio
Kristin Micalizio

silverquill
Posts: 15346
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » June 8th, 2020, 8:33 pm

Dtcastid wrote:
June 8th, 2020, 11:53 am

I don't have much of a preference, so I'd say just my full name: Diane Castillo. Thanks!
This is fine. I have assigned you Sections 18-20.
Just click on your name in the Magic Window to view your catalog page where you can view all of your LibriVox projects, of which I hope there will be many.
~ Larry

silverquill
Posts: 15346
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » June 8th, 2020, 8:57 pm

Clarkpvoice wrote:
June 8th, 2020, 12:21 pm
Hello! I'd like to claim chapters 41-45 if that would be alright by you.
I am a Canadian, and if David Cory passed away in 1966, the 50 year copyright law would have ended in 2016, is that correct?
Yes, this should be PD for you.

I've put you in for this sections.

WELCOME TO LIBRIVOX :clap:
~ Larry

Post Reply