COMPLETE [RUSSIAN] Народные русские сказки А. Н. Афанасьева, Выпуск I (Russian Fairy Tales)-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Марк, какое прекрасное исполнение! Лучше нигде не встречал. Только два пункта:

(0:05) Пропущено "часть первая". Номер нужно указать где то в первой фразе, что бы слушатель мог легко ориентироваться в книге, но не уверен как лучше, после заглавия книги, или "Часть первая сборника Народные...". Как вы считаете?
(1:00) Интересно, никогда не слыxал раньше в этой формуле "перЁдом", только "пЕредом". Если существует альтернативная версия, её могло бы быть интересно представить, но поскольку в тексте "е" а не "ё", мне кажется лучше изменить. Однако, по вашему усмотрению.

ETA: Я конечно имел в виду "часть третья", но в голове случилась осечка.

Миша
Last edited by Kazbek on June 7th, 2020, 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

HannaPonomarenko wrote: June 6th, 2020, 10:21 am I want to read Ch 6.
Great! Welcome to the project, Hanna! :)

Have you already done a a 1-Minute Test? Its purpose is to ensure that your recording software is configured in accordance with LibriVox technical standards. That way, you get a chance to adjust its configuration before you record your first contribution. If you post the upload link for your test here, I can check it for you.

Also, since this looks like your first claim, please let me know under what name (real or nickname) you would like to be credited in the catalog. We can also include a link to your personal website or blog, if you have one. In the meantime, I'll mark your claim in the notes.

Michael
HannaPonomarenko

Post by HannaPonomarenko »

Kazbek wrote: June 6th, 2020, 10:57 am
HannaPonomarenko wrote: June 6th, 2020, 10:21 am I want to read Ch 6.
Great! Welcome to the project, Hanna! :)

Have you already done a a 1-Minute Test? Its purpose is to ensure that your recording software is configured in accordance with LibriVox technical standards. That way, you get a chance to adjust its configuration before you record your first contribution. If you post the upload link for your test here, I can check it for you.

Also, since this looks like your first claim, please let me know under what name (real or nickname) you would like to be credited in the catalog. We can also include a link to your personal website or blog, if you have one. In the meantime, I'll mark your claim in the notes.

Michael
Michael, I will do 1-Minute Test one of these days. It should be from my chapter, right?
Please credit me in the catalog as Hanna Ponomarenko. It's my real name. I don't have any website.

Thank you very much:)
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

HannaPonomarenko wrote: June 6th, 2020, 12:37 pm
Michael, I will do 1-Minute Test one of these days. It should be from my chapter, right?
Please credit me in the catalog as Hanna Ponomarenko. It's my real name. I don't have any website.

Thank you very much:)
Ok, here's your reader page:

https://librivox.org/reader/14453

We have a standard script for 1-minute tests in English on this page, together with instructions:

https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/1-Minute_Test

The script is designed to contain certain sounds and check if you need to adjust your microphone placement. It's not an audition, so there's no reason to spend more time on it than it takes to set up your equipment. :)

Мы как раз работаем над русским переводом этих инструкций. Если вы предпочитаете, можно использовать наш новый русский текст для теста:
Петрушка и Пульчинелла потратили прошлую субботу записывая прекрасную пьесу для ЛибриВокс. К сожалению, после проверки их записи, слушательница Снегурочка сообщила на форуме, что на записи ничего не слышно, так как это была пантомима. Вы слушаете проверочную запись, которую сделал(а) ВАШЕ ИМЯ. Если б это была настоящая запись для ЛибриВокс, это был бы опубликованный текст, в общественном достоянии и, наверное, весьма интересный.
Миша
HannaPonomarenko

Right now my recording is too low, but I did hear my neighbors answering to me))
I'll upload it as soon as I resolve the issue.

"текст, в общественном достоянии" я бы заменила на "текст, являющийся общественным достоянием".

Thanks
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

HannaPonomarenko wrote: June 6th, 2020, 2:53 pm Right now my recording is too low, but I did hear my neighbors answering to me))
I'll upload it as soon as I resolve the issue.
Let me know if you need help with that.
"текст, в общественном достоянии" я бы заменила на "текст, являющийся общественным достоянием".

Thanks
Согласен. Спасибо! :)

Миша
HannaPonomarenko

Misha,
The link of my 1-Minute test https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_hannaponomarenko.mp3
Please check it and let me know your opinion)
Thanks
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

HannaPonomarenko wrote: June 7th, 2020, 9:52 am Misha,
The link of my 1-Minute test https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_hannaponomarenko.mp3
Thanks
PM sent. :)

Michael
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

HannaPonomarenko wrote: June 7th, 2020, 9:52 am Misha,
Thanks
The technical specs are now PL OK! There was one bump at the end and in a real contribution the silence at the start will need to be between 0.5 and 1 seconds.

Michael
LenaSukhaya

Post by LenaSukhaya »

Hi, I'm Lena, I've joined today. Will be happy to record the tales that are still available.

My test recording is ready - can you please let me know which MC I need to select when uploading it.

Thank you very much! :)

UPDATE: Sorry, found the answer to my question. Here's a link to the test recording: https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/Test_LenaSukhaya.mp3

Cheers,
С уважением, Лена
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

LenaSukhaya wrote: June 7th, 2020, 7:08 pm Hi, I'm Lena, I've joined today. Will be happy to record the tales that are still available.

My test recording is ready - can you please let me know which MC I need to select when uploading it.

Thank you very much! :)

UPDATE: Sorry, found the answer to my question. Here's a link to the test recording: https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/Test_LenaSukhaya.mp3

Cheers,
Hi, Lena and welcome to LibriVox! Thanks for volunteering! We normally recommend that new readers start with one or two sections. Please let me know which one(s) you'd like to read first, and then I'll be happy if you come back for more. In fact, much more. Когда мы закончим первый выпуск сборника, нам еще предстоит 7 других. :D

Since this will be the first time you'll be assigned a section, please let me know under what name (real or nickname) you would like to be credited in the catalog. We can also include a link to your personal website or blog, if you have one.

It's great that you've already done a 1-minute test. I'll send you a PM to sort out a couple of technical issues. :)

Michael
LenaSukhaya

Post by LenaSukhaya »

Hi Michael, thank you for your prompt reply. Much appreciated!

Мое имя - Лена Сухая. Еще раз спасибо!

I'll take Байка о щуке зубастой, please. To do them in order.
С уважением, Лена
LenaSukhaya

Post by LenaSukhaya »

Thanks for the message Michael. I can't find the Reply button on the personal message... Will reply here.

I'm going to use either Audacity or Adobe Audition. The first one is recorded in Audacity. Will fix the settings and re-upload.

Thank you!
С уважением, Лена