[ARABIC] كليلة ودمنة (Kalila wa dimna) - annise

Deutsche Projekte, Nederlandstalige Projecten, Proyectos en español, projets en français, Projekty po polsku, 日本語のプロジェクト
MohamedBouch

Post by MohamedBouch »

Here is the link to the section 16:

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/kalilawadimna_16_ibnalmuqaffa_128kb.mp3

The length is: 5:26
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

MohamedBouch wrote: May 23rd, 2020, 7:27 pm Here is the link to the section 16:

Thank you, Mohamed! I've entered it into the Magic Window. Our DPL, SaraHale, will check the recording.

Michael
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

MohamedBouch wrote: May 23rd, 2020, 4:00 pm Hello,
Hey Mohamed,

Welcome to LV. I'm the Proof-listener of this project. And I look forward to listening to your first section. :thumbs:
Thanks, SaraHale. :D
Constructive criticism is always welcome. :thumbs:
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

Hello Mohamed,

Sorry for the late PL. But I've enjoyed the recording so much. Well done! :thumbs: I hope that you'll record a few more. :D

I do have a few PL notes that I would like you to double-check.

@1:50 وكيف كان ذلك missed كان

@2:32 عنز

@2:57 ورياشاً

@4:32 ابن عرس should be ابن عُرس. You've pronounced it correctly all the time except for this one.

@4:57 هذا heard هذه

Thanks!
MohamedBouch

Post by MohamedBouch »

SaraHale wrote: May 31st, 2020, 7:53 am

Hello Mohamed,

Sorry for the late PL. But I've enjoyed the recording so much. Well done! :thumbs: I hope that you'll record a few more. :D

I do have a few PL notes that I would like you to double-check.

@1:50 وكيف كان ذلك missed كان

@2:32 عنز

@2:57 ورياشاً

@4:32 ابن عرس should be ابن عُرس. You've pronounced it correctly all the time except for this one.

@4:57 هذا heard هذه

Thanks!
Hi Sara,

Thank you, I look forward to doing more too.
I tried to edit the recording and only redo the parts where my mistakes were, if you think it's too obvious, tell me, I'll redo the whole recording.

Thanks.

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/kalilawadimna_16_ibnalmuqaffa_128.mp3
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Thank you, Sara and Mohamed! MW updated.

Michael
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Oh and, Mohamed, we also ask readers to tell us the length of their recording whenever it's re-uploaded with changes, or note that it's unchanged. This provides an extra check for the BC (yours truly) to ensure that the upload went well. Not a big deal, just for the future. :)

Thanks!
Michael
MohamedBouch

Post by MohamedBouch »

Kazbek wrote: June 1st, 2020, 5:58 am Oh and, Mohamed, we also ask readers to tell us the length of their recording whenever it's re-uploaded with changes, or note that it's unchanged. This provides an extra check for the BC (yours truly) to ensure that the upload went well. Not a big deal, just for the future. :)

Thanks!
Michael
Ohh sorry, didn't think of it x)
It remained unchanged for this one.

Duly noted for next time.
Houryology

Post by Houryology »

Hello everyone :) , I'm a new member. I'd like to read some chapters but I don't know how to claim them, can anyone help me?
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Houryology wrote: June 5th, 2020, 10:38 am Hello everyone :) , I'm a new member. I'd like to read some chapters but I don't know how to claim them, can anyone help me?
Hello, Houryology (funny name!) and welcome to LibriVox! :D

You can find our standard instructions in the first post of this project. At a minimum, please do the following:
  • Let me know which section you'd like to start with, among those which are marked as open in the Magic Window.
  • Let me know under what name (real or nickname) you would like to be credited in the catalog. We can also include a link to your personal website or blog, if you have one.
  • Complete a 1-Minute Test. We strongly encourage new readers to start with this test, whose purpose is to ensure that your recording software is configured in accordance with LibriVox technical standards, so that you get a chance to adjust its configuration before you record your first contribution. If you post the link to your uploaded test here, I can check it for you.

I look forward to working with you! :)

Michael
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

Hey everyone,

Sorry for being away. I've hurt my back. I'm okay now and can get back to the project.
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

SaraHale wrote: June 6th, 2020, 12:26 pm Hey everyone,

Sorry for being away. I've hurt my back. I'm okay now and can get back to the project.
I'm glad you're ok now, Sara, but please take as much time away as you need to get better!

Michael
SaraHale

Post by SaraHale »

Kazbek wrote: June 6th, 2020, 1:07 pm I'm glad you're ok now, Sara, but please take as much time away as you need to get better!

Michael
Thanks! :D You are so kind.
Houryology

Post by Houryology »

Kazbek wrote: June 5th, 2020, 3:04 pm
Houryology wrote: June 5th, 2020, 10:38 am Hello everyone :) , I'm a new member. I'd like to read some chapters but I don't know how to claim them, can anyone help me?
Hello, Houryology (funny name!) and welcome to LibriVox! :D

You can find our standard instructions in the first post of this project. At a minimum, please do the following:
  • Let me know which section you'd like to start with, among those which are marked as open in the Magic Window.
  • Let me know under what name (real or nickname) you would like to be credited in the catalog. We can also include a link to your personal website or blog, if you have one.
  • Complete a 1-Minute Test. We strongly encourage new readers to start with this test, whose purpose is to ensure that your recording software is configured in accordance with LibriVox technical standards, so that you get a chance to adjust its configuration before you record your first contribution. If you post the link to your uploaded test here, I can check it for you.

I look forward to working with you! :)

Michael

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your reply :) . here's the link for the 1minute test https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_houryology.mp3. I'd like to read section 5 under the name of Hourya

I am looking forward to working on that project

Hourya
Kazbek
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kazbek »

Houryology wrote: June 7th, 2020, 10:00 pm
Hello Michael,

Thank you for your reply :) . here's the link for the 1minute test https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_houryology.mp3. I'd like to read section 5 under the name of Hourya

I am looking forward to working on that project

Hourya
Hi Hourya,

Ah, so you forum name is a more complex wordplay than I thought! Do you spell your name حرية or حورية in Arabic?

Section 5 is all yours! Here's your reader page:

https://librivox.org/reader/14459

Your 1-minute test is PL OK! :thumbs: I'm amazed that you can read so well in all three languages! I look forward to your contributions. :)

Michael