COMPLETE - [PSYCHOLOGY] Collected Papers on Analytical Psychology by Carl Jung - lny

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

MajorHistory wrote: June 3rd, 2020, 7:23 pm Please book me for 6, 7, 12, 13, 14, 32, 33
Thanks,

Mike
No problem! They're all yours now :)
Cheers,
Yuqing :D
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

nushana123 wrote: June 3rd, 2020, 8:34 pm Hello! My name is Nushana; I would like to read section 2! I am new around here and this is my first time recording:)
Welcome to the LibriVox family, Nushana! Glad to be the first book coordinator you'll work with.

Before I can add you to our Magic Window for section 2, though, you'll need to clear the 1-minute test in the Listeners Forum first. This is just to make sure your settings are fine.
https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php?title=Newbie_Guide_to_Recording
Once you get an OK for your test, you're good to go!

I'll also need your preferred "Display Name" on your own LibriVox page - a standard procedure for any reader new to LibriVox. This can be different from your username here in the forum.
Feel free to tell us your personal website so that we can put a link there, too.

For the time being, I'll reserve that section for you!
Cheers,
nushana123

Post by nushana123 »

Thank you!
I did the one minute yes,mand it gave me a link. (https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/one_minute_test_librivox_-_6:4:20,_3.08_PM_.mp3)
My preferred display name is Nushana. Does that work okay?
Owlivia

Post by Owlivia »

Hi, I would like to claim 8, if possible: "CHAPTER I Course; The Unconscious Additional Creative Work." I am a new reader and have just uploaded the sample test under the Listeners Wanted topic. Thank you.
Owlivia/Deborah

🦉
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

nushana123 wrote: June 4th, 2020, 1:12 pm Thank you!
I did the one minute yes,mand it gave me a link. (https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/one_minute_test_librivox_-_6:4:20,_3.08_PM_.mp3)
My preferred display name is Nushana. Does that work okay?
Can you post the link in the Listeners & Editors Wanted forum, please?
Display name noted!
Cheers,
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

Owlivia wrote: June 4th, 2020, 1:41 pm Hi, I would like to claim 8, if possible: "CHAPTER I Course; The Unconscious Additional Creative Work." I am a new reader and have just uploaded the sample test under the Listeners Wanted topic. Thank you.
Section 8 is reserved for you! What's your preferred Display name and do you have a personal website?
Cheers,
Owlivia

Post by Owlivia »

Wooo hooo. :D Thanks bunches. Will get to work as soon as I make the refinements my "listener" recommended. Have a lovely day!
Owlivia/Deborah

🦉
Owlivia

Post by Owlivia »

YuqingJune wrote: June 4th, 2020, 4:54 pm
Owlivia wrote: June 4th, 2020, 1:41 pm Hi, I would like to claim 8, if possible: "CHAPTER I Course; The Unconscious Additional Creative Work." I am a new reader and have just uploaded the sample test under the Listeners Wanted topic. Thank you.
Section 8 is reserved for you! What's your preferred Display name and do you have a personal website?
Forgot to add: I don't have a reader-esque website yet. Also, is there a location for the agreed-upon pronunciation of "Ivenes"? "Effenehs"?
Owlivia/Deborah

🦉
nushana123

Post by nushana123 »

I posted it on the listeners and editors wanted forum!
Owlivia

Post by Owlivia »

Still learning how to navigate the forum pages; sorry if this is a duplication. My preferred Display name is Owlivia; no personal website to list right now.

Also, if I've missed/overlooked the explanation, question about the pronunciation of the patient's name: Ivenes: "Effenehs"? (Since it is probably Swiss/German; the "v" as an English "f"?)

Thank you! :-)
Owlivia/Deborah

🦉
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

Owlivia wrote: June 4th, 2020, 9:20 pm
Still learning how to navigate the forum pages; sorry if this is a duplication. My preferred Display name is Owlivia; no personal website to list right now.

Also, if I've missed/overlooked the explanation, question about the pronunciation of the patient's name: Ivenes: "Effenehs"? (Since it is probably Swiss/German; the "v" as an English "f"?)

Thank you! :-)
I'm no expert regarding German either, but according to a friend of mine it's supposed to be pronounced as "ee-va-ness".
Please help us out here if you speak the language :wink:
Cheers,
Owlivia

Post by Owlivia »

Still at work cracking the code of the LibriVox inner workings. It appears that I do have a particular reader site for Owlivia here. That's pretty cool. :-) I'm not sure if it is a separate listing, anyhow, here's what I discovered: https://librivox.org/sections/readers/14439

Thanks for your patience in serving as my Learning Curve training project supervisor. May you live long and prosper!
Owlivia/Deborah

🦉
Owlivia

Post by Owlivia »

Since my reading is a continuation of a chapter, should I include introductory information, and if so, which parts?

From the instructions to the readers:

Make sure you add this to the beginning of your recording:
START of recording (Intro)
"Chapter [number] of Collected Papers on Analytical Psychology. This is a LibriVox recording. All LibriVox recordings are in the public domain. For more information, or to volunteer, please visit: librivox DOT org"
If you wish, say: "Recording by [your name], [city, your blog, podcast, web address]"
Say:
"Collected Papers on Analytical Psychology, by Carl Gustav Jung. Translated by Constance Ellen Long (1867 - 1923) [Chapter]
Owlivia/Deborah

🦉
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

Owlivia wrote: June 5th, 2020, 10:35 am Since my reading is a continuation of a chapter, should I include introductory information, and if so, which parts?

From the instructions to the readers:

Make sure you add this to the beginning of your recording:
START of recording (Intro)
"Chapter [number] of Collected Papers on Analytical Psychology. This is a LibriVox recording. All LibriVox recordings are in the public domain. For more information, or to volunteer, please visit: librivox DOT org"
If you wish, say: "Recording by [your name], [city, your blog, podcast, web address]"
Say:
"Collected Papers on Analytical Psychology, by Carl Gustav Jung. Translated by Constance Ellen Long (1867 - 1923) [Chapter]
That's a good question!
Just use the template above, and continue with "Course. (insert text). The Unconscious Additional Creative Work. (insert text)."
You may refer to sections 41-42 that Kurt (kwpapke) has read - those are great examples!
Cheers,
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Could I read section 15 about the rumours please? :D
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com