COMPLETE The Show Off by George Kelly - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Ambsweet13

Post by Ambsweet13 »

Can I claim the stage directions?
A.M.B. :roll:

Between illnesses, work, and vacation, May wasn't my best Librivox month. But I'm back and ready to do some more recording, editing, and PLing!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Ambsweet13 wrote: May 19th, 2020, 1:16 pm Can I claim the stage directions?
Hi and welcome to Librivox. I can sign you up to those sections but you will need to submit your 1-minute test recording. This is not an audition it is just to make sure all your technical aspects are correct before you start submitting longer recordings. I note that you said you have submitted this but I am unable to find it in the thread for listeners and editors. You might want to upload it again and post in that thread to make sure someone can see it to give you feedback. Please do not record anything for this project until you have the OK for your 1-minute test.

For stage directions please make sure you read the first post of this thread as there are slightly different rules about saving files etc when doing a play.
If you need any help with anything please let me know. Thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
Ambsweet13

Post by Ambsweet13 »

Here's is my 1 minute test.

https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_ambsweet13.mp3

I also posted it on the other forum. I had originally posted it a couple of days ago but no one looked at it. I got impatient and submitted a poem for weekly poetry so I should be good but I keep getting asked about the test so I redid it.
A.M.B. :roll:

Between illnesses, work, and vacation, May wasn't my best Librivox month. But I'm back and ready to do some more recording, editing, and PLing!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Ambsweet13 wrote: May 20th, 2020, 7:30 am Here's is my 1 minute test.

https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_ambsweet13.mp3

I also posted it on the other forum. I had originally posted it a couple of days ago but no one looked at it. I got impatient and submitted a poem for weekly poetry so I should be good but I keep getting asked about the test so I redid it.
Thank you I see that you have now been given the ok for your test so you are good to go and record now enjoy
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
skypigeon

Post by skypigeon »

I would like to claim Mr. Fisher, please. :)
wib66

Post by wib66 »

skypigeon wrote: May 21st, 2020, 10:50 am I would like to claim Mr. Fisher, please. :)
Thank you for claiming I will sign you up to that part
Michele
msandquist

Post by msandquist »

I can read for Amy if she is still available!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

msandquist wrote: May 30th, 2020, 4:31 pm I can read for Amy if she is still available!
Hi yes I can sign you up to that part I just need to know how you would like your name to appear in the catalogue. It can be your real name, your forum name or another pseudonym. Thanks
Michele
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

May I read Aubrey?

Thanks, Todd
wib66

Post by wib66 »

ToddHW wrote: May 31st, 2020, 8:10 am May I read Aubrey?

Thanks, Todd
Thank you I will sign you up
Michele
msandquist

Post by msandquist »

wib66 wrote: May 31st, 2020, 3:42 am
msandquist wrote: May 30th, 2020, 4:31 pm I can read for Amy if she is still available!
Hi yes I can sign you up to that part I just need to know how you would like your name to appear in the catalogue. It can be your real name, your forum name or another pseudonym. Thanks
Hi msandquist works for me :)
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

msandquist wrote: May 31st, 2020, 10:08 pm
wib66 wrote: May 31st, 2020, 3:42 am
Hi msandquist works for me :)
Great thats all set up for you now thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Clara Acts 1, 2 and 3 are all PL OK thanks
Michele