[History] France and England in North America, Part III: La Salle - jo

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13649
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » May 9th, 2020, 7:40 am

ShaunBlake wrote:
May 8th, 2020, 10:20 am
Thanks! ShaunBlake is fine. No Website yet, and no Blog or YT vids. Perhaps after I've gained some experience and discovered if I can entertain that will evolve.
Here is your catalog page. https://librivox.org/reader/14271

The reader section details link is a great way to keep track of the status of your claims.

Enjoy! Please let me know if you have any questions along the way.

laurencetrask
Posts: 380
Joined: October 25th, 2010, 6:30 am
Location: Mount Vernon Ohio
Contact:

Post by laurencetrask » May 17th, 2020, 6:41 pm

May I have chapters 6,8, 13 and 14 please?

Laurence

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13649
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » May 18th, 2020, 7:22 am

laurencetrask wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 6:41 pm
May I have chapters 6,8, 13 and 14 please?

Laurence
Absolutely! Thank you. :9:

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13649
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » May 22nd, 2020, 6:46 am

I'm moving your post to Listeners Wanted. Please check there for feedback.

sonofcoltas
Posts: 25
Joined: April 23rd, 2020, 6:07 am

Post by sonofcoltas » May 22nd, 2020, 3:25 pm

I would like to claim section 15. My name is Andrew Kennedy

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13649
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » May 23rd, 2020, 6:32 am

sonofcoltas wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 3:25 pm
I would like to claim section 15. My name is Andrew Kennedy
Welcome! Here is your catalog page: https://librivox.org/reader/14361

The reader section details link is a great way to keep track of your claims.

Let me know if you have any questions.

sonofcoltas
Posts: 25
Joined: April 23rd, 2020, 6:07 am

Post by sonofcoltas » May 25th, 2020, 5:42 pm

I have uploaded chapter 15
Reader: Andrew Kennedy
Recording URL: https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/lasalle_15_parkman_128kb.mp3
Length:20:14

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13649
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » May 26th, 2020, 7:37 am

sonofcoltas wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 5:42 pm
I have uploaded chapter 15
Reader: Andrew Kennedy
Recording URL: https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/lasalle_15_parkman_128kb.mp3
Length:20:14
Great job on section 15! I really enjoyed your character voice for La Salle. :D

0:22 Missing part of the intro - "Chapter 15 of France and England in North America, Part III: La Salle, Discovery of The Great West. This is a LibriVox recording. All LibriVox recordings are in the public domain. For more information, or to volunteer, please visit: librivox DOT org"
If you wish, say: "Recording by [your name], [city, your blog, podcast, web address]"
Say:
"La Salle, Discovery of The Great West, by Francis Parkman, Jr. Chapter XV 1680 Indian Conquerors"

Ending silence is a little long at 7 seconds. We prefer 5 seconds.

sonofcoltas
Posts: 25
Joined: April 23rd, 2020, 6:07 am

Post by sonofcoltas » May 26th, 2020, 7:50 am

linny wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 7:37 am
sonofcoltas wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 5:42 pm
I have uploaded chapter 15
Reader: Andrew Kennedy
Recording URL: https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/lasalle_15_parkman_128kb.mp3
Length:20:14
Great job on section 15! I really enjoyed your character voice for La Salle. :D

0:22 Missing part of the intro - "Chapter 15 of France and England in North America, Part III: La Salle, Discovery of The Great West. This is a LibriVox recording. All LibriVox recordings are in the public domain. For more information, or to volunteer, please visit: librivox DOT org"
If you wish, say: "Recording by [your name], [city, your blog, podcast, web address]"
Say:
"La Salle, Discovery of The Great West, by Francis Parkman, Jr. Chapter XV 1680 Indian Conquerors"

Ending silence is a little long at 7 seconds. We prefer 5 seconds.
Thanks for the positive feedback. I will fix the missing part of the intro, the too long ending silence and upload. I would also like to claim section 16.

- Andrew

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13649
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » May 26th, 2020, 8:03 am

sonofcoltas wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 7:50 am
Thanks for the positive feedback. I will fix the missing part of the intro, the too long ending silence and upload. I would also like to claim section 16.

- Andrew
Gladly! Thank you for the additional claim.

RitaBoutros
Posts: 886
Joined: June 30th, 2017, 7:00 am
Location: Florida

Post by RitaBoutros » May 26th, 2020, 8:20 am

I'd like to take a shot at 17, 18, 19 and 20

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13649
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » May 26th, 2020, 8:22 am

RitaBoutros wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 8:20 am
I'd like to take a shot at 17, 18, 19 and 20
Wonderful, thank you!

Hopeforce1
Posts: 57
Joined: July 9th, 2019, 3:06 am

Post by Hopeforce1 » May 26th, 2020, 8:32 am

I would like to claim section 21, please.

Best wishes
Hopeforce1

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13649
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » May 26th, 2020, 8:33 am

Hopeforce1 wrote:
May 26th, 2020, 8:32 am
I would like to claim section 21, please.

Best wishes
Hopeforce1
Welcome to the project. :D

laurencetrask
Posts: 380
Joined: October 25th, 2010, 6:30 am
Location: Mount Vernon Ohio
Contact:

Post by laurencetrask » May 26th, 2020, 1:04 pm

Here is section/chapter 6. It is 36:36 in length....


https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/lasalle_06_parkman_128kb.mp3

Laurence

Post Reply