[COMPLETE] Richard II by William Shakespeare - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Craigos

Post by Craigos »

Kitty wrote: May 9th, 2020, 6:23 am
wow already !!! cool, thanks, Craig. Will PL soon. Is 5.4. really under a minute ? :shock:

Sonia
It seems ridiculously short. Particularly for Shakespeare. It would normally be a 15 minute dialogue for him to order a takeaway meal!

I double checked it. I think it is right.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Craigos wrote: May 9th, 2020, 7:46 am It seems ridiculously short. Particularly for Shakespeare. It would normally be a 15 minute dialogue for him to order a takeaway meal!
:lol: thanks for the chuckle.

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

excellent editing Craig, and we all sound so cool together :9: I only changed a few minor pauses in Act 5.5. but for the rest all is perfect. I'll mark them PL ok for now as they will get listened to one final time in the assembled act as well.

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/richardii_5_5.mp3
Recording time: 8:05 min.

Thank you !!!

Sonia
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

Brad,

I'm beginning to edit the Dramatis Personae and realize you did not record an intro. Could you do so in a separate file, please?

"Dramatis Personae of The Tragedy of King Richard II by William Shakespeare. This is a Librivox recording. All Librivox recordings are in the public domain. For more information, or to volunteer, please visit Librivox dot org. Dramatis Personae"

Then add "End of Dramatis Personae" at the end.

Thank you---and apologies this wasn't made clear from the beginning!
Tomas Peter
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

Also: 3.4 is ready for PL!
Tomas Peter
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

WiltedScribe wrote: May 9th, 2020, 12:34 pm I'm beginning to edit the Dramatis Personae and realize you did not record an intro. Could you do so in a separate file, please?
:shock: yikes, I should have thought about that, so sorry I didn't mention it before. :( Did you PM Brad ? Maybe he has unsubbed from this thread.

Sonia
Hamlet

Post by Hamlet »

Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

WiltedScribe wrote: May 9th, 2020, 1:41 pmAlso: 3.4 is ready for PL!
sounds super, nicely paced, wouldn't change a thing. Thanks Tomas :) PL ok definitely.

@Brad: great to see you back again, thank you for the added narration. Also PL ok

Sonia
WiltedScribe

Post by WiltedScribe »

Thank you for the quick turnaround, Brad! The Dramatis Personae is now ready for PL. :mrgreen:
Tomas Peter
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

WiltedScribe wrote: May 12th, 2020, 6:44 pmThank you for the quick turnaround, Brad! The Dramatis Personae is now ready for PL. :mrgreen:
excellent patchwork, Tomas, juggling so many voice credits. I can't believe we are doing all these with a cast of only 4 people :shock:

I would have a suggestion to add here still:

> at 2:57: Brad, maybe you could record and add the following, just to be complete: "Scene: England and Wales". Again, I'm sorry I didn't catch this in my initial PL. :oops: I somehow wasn't tuned to the narrator's job when listening to your file.

thanks

Sonia
Hamlet

Post by Hamlet »

Here is the edited Dramatis Personae with "Scene: England and Wales" added.

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/richardii_0_shakespeare_128kb.mp3

Brad
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Hamlet wrote: May 25th, 2020, 5:07 am Here is the edited Dramatis Personae with "Scene: England and Wales" added.
https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/richardii_0_shakespeare_128kb.mp3
thank you Brad, oh I see you assembled right away :thumbs: It's PL ok now

have a good start in the new week

Sonia
Hamlet

Post by Hamlet »

I take it that all the editing that can be done is already done?

Brad
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Hamlet wrote: June 11th, 2020, 4:29 pmI take it that all the editing that can be done is already done?
thank you for asking :) no it seems for the time being we are stagnating...waiting for Tomas to remember the project :lol:

Tomas: I hope you are ok...please don't forget about this project. We are all just waiting for you. Compared to our other Shakespeares this is going on for quite some time already :?

Could you give us a few roles already that maybe finish some scenes ?

Sonia
Hamlet

Post by Hamlet »

I've been curious to find out what the next play will be, since as I recall we were going to do another one before moving on to 1 Henry IV.

Brad