[COMPLETE] The Law by Frédéric Bastiat-mtf

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
LikeManyWaters
Posts: 750
Joined: January 15th, 2018, 2:50 pm
Location: Arizona

Post by LikeManyWaters » May 17th, 2020, 9:42 am

Certainly :)
April

“But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles;
they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” 
– Isaiah 40:31

cfavorat
Posts: 4
Joined: May 16th, 2020, 7:28 am

Post by cfavorat » May 19th, 2020, 4:47 pm

Hello, I just submitted my 1-minute test, but would love to sign up for a section here. Could I take section 7?

LikeManyWaters
Posts: 750
Joined: January 15th, 2018, 2:50 pm
Location: Arizona

Post by LikeManyWaters » May 19th, 2020, 5:55 pm

Sure, that's fine. I checked the test and it's good. You've got section 7.
April

“But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles;
they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” 
– Isaiah 40:31

LikeManyWaters
Posts: 750
Joined: January 15th, 2018, 2:50 pm
Location: Arizona

Post by LikeManyWaters » May 19th, 2020, 6:01 pm

cfavorat wrote:
May 19th, 2020, 4:47 pm
Hello, I just submitted my 1-minute test, but would love to sign up for a section here. Could I take section 7?
Also, what name do you want to appear as in the LV Catalog? It can be the same as, or different than, your forum name.
April

“But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles;
they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” 
– Isaiah 40:31

williamjones
Posts: 1247
Joined: April 26th, 2016, 7:47 pm

Post by williamjones » May 20th, 2020, 7:13 am

Bill says:
"Always remember that you are absolutely unique.
Just like everyone else."
-Margaret Mead

LikeManyWaters
Posts: 750
Joined: January 15th, 2018, 2:50 pm
Location: Arizona

Post by LikeManyWaters » May 20th, 2020, 12:36 pm

Thank you.
April

“But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles;
they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” 
– Isaiah 40:31

cadastra
Posts: 780
Joined: March 19th, 2020, 4:30 pm

Post by cadastra » May 21st, 2020, 11:55 am

Sections 1, 2, and 4 are PL OK.

Section 3 PL notes:
09:19 Stumble ("I th . . . think")

Section 6 PL notes:
03:58 Stumble ("incessant agitations" - I heard "incessant agis . . . tations)
04:36 Repeat ("or . . . or a Rousseau")
07:45-07:54 Loud background noise

Lovely reading, both of you, and sorry for the delay on PLing. I am so happy that I have the opportunity to PL this book!

cfavorat
Posts: 4
Joined: May 16th, 2020, 7:28 am

Post by cfavorat » May 23rd, 2020, 2:57 am

LikeManyWaters wrote:
May 19th, 2020, 6:01 pm
cfavorat wrote:
May 19th, 2020, 4:47 pm
Hello, I just submitted my 1-minute test, but would love to sign up for a section here. Could I take section 7?
Also, what name do you want to appear as in the LV Catalog? It can be the same as, or different than, your forum name.
Thank you, cfavorat would be fine in the catalog.

LikeManyWaters
Posts: 750
Joined: January 15th, 2018, 2:50 pm
Location: Arizona

Post by LikeManyWaters » May 23rd, 2020, 2:59 pm

Foreword is now ready for PL.
April

“But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles;
they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” 
– Isaiah 40:31

williamjones
Posts: 1247
Joined: April 26th, 2016, 7:47 pm

Post by williamjones » May 23rd, 2020, 3:15 pm

cadastra wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 11:55 am
Sections 1, 2, and 4 are PL OK.

Section 3 PL notes:
09:19 Stumble ("I th . . . think")

Section 6 PL notes:
03:58 Stumble ("incessant agitations" - I heard "incessant agis . . . tations)
04:36 Repeat ("or . . . or a Rousseau")
07:45-07:54 Loud background noise

Lovely reading, both of you, and sorry for the delay on PLing. I am so happy that I have the opportunity to PL this book!
Sections 3 and 6 uploaded again and ready for review with errors fixed.
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/law_03_bastiat_128kb.mp3 12:13
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/law_06_bastiat_128kb.mp3 16:22

I am grateful for the careful Proof Listening. :clap:
Bill says:
"Always remember that you are absolutely unique.
Just like everyone else."
-Margaret Mead

msfry
Posts: 7247
Joined: June 4th, 2013, 9:09 am
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Contact:

Post by msfry » May 24th, 2020, 8:32 am

May I please have sections 8 and 9?
Michele Fry, CC
"There is no frigate like a book to take us lands away, Nor any coursers like a page of prancing poetry." ~ Emily Dickinson

Love Stories #3

LikeManyWaters
Posts: 750
Joined: January 15th, 2018, 2:50 pm
Location: Arizona

Post by LikeManyWaters » May 24th, 2020, 8:42 am

Sure!

We're now fully subscribed.
April

“But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles;
they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” 
– Isaiah 40:31

mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 6502
Joined: August 7th, 2016, 6:39 pm

Post by mightyfelix » May 24th, 2020, 8:55 am

Cool! Moving to Readers Found. :)

cadastra
Posts: 780
Joined: March 19th, 2020, 4:30 pm

Post by cadastra » May 25th, 2020, 12:26 pm

williamjones wrote:
May 23rd, 2020, 3:15 pm
cadastra wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 11:55 am
Sections 1, 2, and 4 are PL OK.

Section 3 PL notes:
09:19 Stumble ("I th . . . think")

Section 6 PL notes:
03:58 Stumble ("incessant agitations" - I heard "incessant agis . . . tations)
04:36 Repeat ("or . . . or a Rousseau")
07:45-07:54 Loud background noise

Lovely reading, both of you, and sorry for the delay on PLing. I am so happy that I have the opportunity to PL this book!
Sections 3 and 6 uploaded again and ready for review with errors fixed.
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/law_03_bastiat_128kb.mp3 12:13
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/law_06_bastiat_128kb.mp3 16:22

I am grateful for the careful Proof Listening. :clap:
Sections 3 and 6 are PL OK. Thank you for the lovely reading!

cadastra
Posts: 780
Joined: March 19th, 2020, 4:30 pm

Post by cadastra » May 25th, 2020, 12:27 pm

Section 0 is PL OK.

Post Reply