COMPLETE: On The Trail: An Outdoor Book for Girls by Lina Beard -jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

Yes, and what's weird is I did redo the outro as well as the intro, but like a numskull, didn't save it!

At this point, I would say let's use YOUR version going forward, Jo, since you went to the trouble of redoing those other parts as well! So just delete my version, and use 8-) knotyouraveragejo's, lomond.

THANKS! 8-)
knotyouraveragejo wrote: May 15th, 2020, 11:05 am I think lomond listened to your version not mine. I've gone back and edited the filename in the above posts so as not to generate further confusion between the two files.
stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

Just wanted to check in -- do you want me to rename your file & upload it for you? Or have you already done that? Sorry, I'm getting a little confused in my old age! :D
stoogeswoman wrote: May 15th, 2020, 11:43 am Yes, and what's weird is I did redo the outro as well as the intro, but like a numskull, didn't save it!

At this point, I would say let's use YOUR version going forward, Jo, since you went to the trouble of redoing those other parts as well! So just delete my version, and use 8-) knotyouraveragejo's, lomond.

THANKS! 8-)
knotyouraveragejo wrote: May 15th, 2020, 11:05 am I think lomond listened to your version not mine. I've gone back and edited the filename in the above posts so as not to generate further confusion between the two files.
Nope I can take care of that when I catalog the project. MC's can rename files on the server so reuploads for filenaming are not necessary. I was just waiting for lomond or you to spot check the changes before wrapping this one up and putting a bow on it! :wink:
stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

knotyouraveragejo wrote: May 15th, 2020, 11:05 am Nope I can take care of that when I catalog the project. MC's can rename files on the server so reuploads for filenaming are not necessary. I was just waiting for lomond or you to spot check the changes before wrapping this one up and putting a bow on it! :wink:
Awesome! At this point I'm going to ask lomond to take over so we won't be working at cross purposes. 8-)
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Where do we stand on this? Can I go ahead with the cataloging?
Jo
stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

knotyouraveragejo wrote: May 22nd, 2020, 1:21 pm Where do we stand on this? Can I go ahead with the cataloging?
Well, last I looked, we were still waiting for lomond to do the spot PL on your file, as well as making sure it's your file, not mine, that's put into the catalog.

If you're able/willing to do that instead, that would be great -- anything to move the project along! Thanks! 8-)
lomond

Post by lomond »

Greetings -

Aha! We have been victimized with one of those dreaded "breakdowns in communication" , most likely stemming from my quarantine impaired mental faculties.

I will attend to it post haste.

Lomond
lomond

Post by lomond »

Greetings -

O.K. I have ascertained that the file shown in the MW has the proper intro and outgo and have changed its status to PL OK. Sorry for the confusion on my part.

Lomond
stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

No worries, lomond -- thanks so much!

I would say that we're a GO then -- any objections? :D
lomond

Post by lomond »

Greetings -

No objections whatsoever.

Lomond
stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

Great -- what's next? knotyouraveragejo, is this what you were talking about, cataloging it?
lomond wrote: May 22nd, 2020, 2:47 pm Greetings -

No objections whatsoever.

Lomond
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Yup. The rest is up to me. :)
Jo
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Congratulations! This book is now in the LibriVox catalog and available for listeners to download. Please check the catalog page and let me know if any changes are needed:

https://librivox.org/on-the-trail-an-outdoor-book-for-girls-by-lina-beard/
Jo
stoogeswoman

Post by stoogeswoman »

Thanks so much, knotyouraveragejo!! Thanks, lomond, and all the readers! I'm so proud of all of you! :clap: