[COMPLETE] The Book of Jubilees by Robert Charles - annise

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
kawatara

Post by kawatara »

Chapter 6 is PL OK!
timetravel718

Post by timetravel718 »

It's doing that thing again where it won't let me login to the BC. It says I don't have access. So I will update the MW later. This is the second time it's told me I'm not allowed. Not sure why the MW hates me, just letting you guys/gals know.
timetravel718

Post by timetravel718 »

I have to apologize. Between daily life, the editing process, and cell phone issues, I can no longer continue to keep going on this project. As hopeful as I was to be a 'pioneer' in this area, sadly I have to step down from this responsibility. Even though I feel the information in this book is worth spreading, again, I'm sorry I just dont have the availibilty to see it through.

Thank you for the chance to attempt to be a part of the team here, I just wish I was able to contribute more. Please take care and be safe.
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Thank you for letting us know, I'll see what we can do to use what you have done somehow.

Anne
nzk13

Post by nzk13 »

This thread has been untouched for a while, but I do think Jubilees deserves an audiobook and so... is it all right if I volunteer a couple of chapters? (I haven't used librivox in a number of years so I apologize if I should be asking in a different thread...)
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

It's fine to ask - I haven't quite decided what the best way to get this into the catalogue . mainly whether I really have time at present to co-ordinate it, or need to open it to someone else to run but if you would like to read a section or 2 that would be good and it will be added to the project and you will be credited.
Just let me know.

Anne
nzk13

Post by nzk13 »

I'd be happy to do chapters 7 and 8.
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

nzk13 wrote: May 20th, 2020, 7:07 am I'd be happy to do chapters 7 and 8.
All yours :D
nzk13

Post by nzk13 »

annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

:shock: - that was quick - thank you. Anytime you want to read more just ask,

Anne
jhturner

Post by jhturner »

I can PL chapters 7 and 8.

Joanne Turner
jhturner

Post by jhturner »

In Chapter 7, there is an extra "incense" around 1:11: sprinkled wine on the fire which he had previously made on the altar [incense]. No corrections in Chapter 8, but in both chapters there is a scratchy sound, maybe something brushing against the pop screen? In chapter 7, it starts around 1:45 and runs from there to the end. There is a bit less of it in Chapter 8. Great job on pronunciation: you are obviously well-versed in the material (no pun intended). Thanks for the opportunity to PL.
jhturner

Post by jhturner »

Now I fear I have stepped on someone's toes by PLing. This was listed as Listeners Wanted, but I see that there is a dedicated PL? If so, I apologize and please disregard my comments.

Joanne Turner
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Any mistake was mine - I should have deleted the DPL - they haven't posted for 12 months and didn't pick up a PM. I'll remove it now
Thanks for PLing.
I'd be very grateful if you found time for the other section, I'm struggling to keep up at present

Anne
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

I have a free PL'able moment right now - will do section 8
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)