A tardy hello! to everyone

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
nomenclat

Post by nomenclat »

I looked over the newbie guide to recording. I viewed Phil's lovely intro video. I recorded my first short story a couple weeks or so ago... but I forgot to follow through and introduce myself!

I'm Jeff Clark, living in the Twin Cities of Minnesota, retired from higher education. If you ever hear me, you'll notice a New York accent, though softened by nearly 24 years of living in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, where--besides being library & classroom tech support faculty at the university level--I volunteered as a reader for the print-impaired at a local public radio station for about 15 years.

It's great to take up voice recording again. And Librivox is the perfect place to do it, as well as apt considering my background. During my years in higher ed, I became a self-taught copyright expert and so especially appreciate the public domain mission that Librivox serves. :)

Jeff
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hello
Jeff,
welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here.
Stav.

Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.