[COMPLETE]The Tale of Jasper Jay by Arthur Scott Bailey - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

You too
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Here we are! School just finished. This coming week is the week for us to dig back in and finally finish! Just a quick post to indicate such... to all the various fans worried about whether we've been lost for good!
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

jmcaine wrote: May 16th, 2020, 7:54 am Here we are! School just finished. This coming week is the week for us to dig back in and finally finish! Just a quick post to indicate such... to all the various fans worried about whether we've been lost for good!
Thanks for the note!
So, glad to hear this. :D
~ Larry
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Chapter 17 posted. All four of us in this one, if you count the chapter number/title introduction. Alana's only role was the introduction and "end of chapter" for this one.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

jmcaine wrote: May 18th, 2020, 9:14 pmChapter 17 posted. All four of us in this one, if you count the chapter number/title introduction. Alana's only role was the introduction and "end of chapter" for this one.
super, glad to see you back in action...

that reminds me, please don't forget to confirm which readers are in which sections, so I can update the MW. Maybe they are not all reading in every section, I don't know. Could you back check all the sections so far ? In the beginning you didn't tell me.

Thanks

Sonia
I will be on vacation from Wednesday 27 March till Sunday 14 April
and unable to PL during that time. Thank you for your patience.
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Yes, I am intending to go back and do that. I think I did that "in line", properly, for 16 and 17, but I know that I need to go back to do all of the others. I might focus on finishing the recordings first, then I'll go through the whole thing. I also have to go back and do chapter 3, as it somehow got "lost". :)
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Ah, there are those voices I love to hear - lovely reading and expertly mastered.

Chapter 17 is PL OK!
~ Larry
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

:) I have one more now; will master it later today.
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Ok, chapter 18 is in. And all 3 girls (and I) participated, though Alana, again, only introduces the chapter.

I accidentally messed up chapter 17's record in the management dashboard, but think I fixed it. Thought I'd let you know in case you wanted to double-check.

Few more to go!
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

Chapter 18 is excellent as always!

But, I was so caught up in the story and reading, that I forgot the Chapter 17 came a bit above our range at 92.2 dB, so you might want to knock it down a few....

Great job everyone! :clap:
~ Larry
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Ah! Sorry 'bout that. Sure thing.
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Celebrate... a little. Over the last week and a half, we recorded the last three chapters, including the neglected Chapter 3. Now all I have to do is master and post!
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

Oh, and tone down Chapter 17, as requested.
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

jmcaine wrote: June 10th, 2020, 8:37 am Celebrate... a little. Over the last week and a half, we recorded the last three chapters, including the neglected Chapter 3. Now all I have to do is master and post!
Looking forward tp heating them!
:9: :clap:
~ Larry
jmcaine

Post by jmcaine »

chapter 3 posted. All three girls, if we're counting intros. Michaila and I alone makes an actual appearance within the chapter.