COMPLETE - [PSYCHOLOGY] Collected Papers on Analytical Psychology by Carl Jung - lny

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Suienish

Post by Suienish »

YuqingJune wrote: May 10th, 2020, 2:57 am Welcome to the LibriVox family, Suienish! I'm so glad to be the first book coordinator you'll work with.

Before I can add you to our Magic Window for section 1, though, I'll need your preferred "Display Name" on your own LibriVox page - a standard procedure for any reader new to LibriVox. This can be different from your username here in the forum.
Feel free to tell us your personal website so that we can put a link there, too!
Hi I choosed "Sueny" to the "Display Name"!!

Thanks for greeting :D :thumbs: :) !!!!
linny

Post by linny »

Suienish wrote: May 10th, 2020, 4:47 am Hi I choosed "Sueny" to the "Display Name"!!

Thanks for greeting :D :thumbs: :) !!!!
Here is your catalog page: https://librivox.org/reader/14275

The 'Reader section details' link is a great way to keep track of your current claims.
kwpapke

Post by kwpapke »

I would like to claim:

16 CHAPTER V On the Significance of Number-Dreams

It's been 20 years since I studied Jung. Good reason to go back and re-plow the field! I'll likely claim a few more, but this one has my name on it (hopefully!)

--Kurt
aliky

Post by aliky »

hi there, I'm happy to request to read the following sections;

Row 28 CHAPTER XII The Psychology of Dreams
Row 33 CHAPTER XIV The Psychology of the Unconscious Processes: II. The Sexual Theory
Row 34 CHAPTER XIV The Psychology of the Unconscious Processes: III. The Other Viewpoint: the Will to Power
Row 35 CHAPTER XIV The Psychology of the Unconscious Processes: IV. The Two Types of Psychology
Row 36 CHAPTER XIV The Psychology of the Unconscious Processes: V. The Personal and the Impersonal Unconscious
Row 37 CHAPTER XIV The Psychology of the Unconscious Processes: VI.—The Synthetic or Constructive Method; VII. Analytical (Causal-reductive) Interpretation; VIII.—The Synthetic (Constructive) Interpretation
Row 38 CHAPTER XIV The Psychology of the Unconscious Processes: IX. The Dominants of the Super-personal Unconscious
Row 39 CHAPTER XIV The Psychology of the Unconscious Processes: X. The Development of the Types of Introversion and Extroversion; XI. General Remarks on the Therapy; Conclusion

Rows 40 - 42 also to conclude if easier.
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

kwpapke wrote: May 11th, 2020, 1:54 pm I would like to claim:

16 CHAPTER V On the Significance of Number-Dreams

It's been 20 years since I studied Jung. Good reason to go back and re-plow the field! I'll likely claim a few more, but this one has my name on it (hopefully!)

--Kurt
Sure! Happy reading & editing, Kurt!
Cheers,
Yuqing :D
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

aliky wrote: May 11th, 2020, 5:17 pm hi there, I'm happy to request to read the following sections;

Row 28 CHAPTER XII The Psychology of Dreams
Row 33 CHAPTER XIV The Psychology of the Unconscious Processes: II. The Sexual Theory
Row 34 CHAPTER XIV The Psychology of the Unconscious Processes: III. The Other Viewpoint: the Will to Power
Row 35 CHAPTER XIV The Psychology of the Unconscious Processes: IV. The Two Types of Psychology
Row 36 CHAPTER XIV The Psychology of the Unconscious Processes: V. The Personal and the Impersonal Unconscious
Row 37 CHAPTER XIV The Psychology of the Unconscious Processes: VI.—The Synthetic or Constructive Method; VII. Analytical (Causal-reductive) Interpretation; VIII.—The Synthetic (Constructive) Interpretation
Row 38 CHAPTER XIV The Psychology of the Unconscious Processes: IX. The Dominants of the Super-personal Unconscious
Row 39 CHAPTER XIV The Psychology of the Unconscious Processes: X. The Development of the Types of Introversion and Extroversion; XI. General Remarks on the Therapy; Conclusion

Rows 40 - 42 also to conclude if easier.
Hi and welcome to LibriVox!
Thanks for expressing your interest in this project.
Can you submit your 1-minute test in the Listeners Forum first? This is just to make sure your settings are fine.
https://wiki.librivox.org/index.php?title=Newbie_Guide_to_Recording
Once you get a green light for your test, you're ready to go for any recording you like!

Also, a gentle reminder: there's a 2-month (preferably 1-month) "deadline" for all the sections a reader claims under a single project at one go. But if you do have the time and are willing to commit, they'll be all yours!
Cheers,
kwpapke

Post by kwpapke »

Section 16 ready for PL:

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/papersonanalyticalpsychology_16_jung_128.mp3 22:58

It'll be interesting to see what the PL thinks of my reading of the tables, I struggled a bit there.

--Kurt
kwpapke

Post by kwpapke »

I would like to claim:

27 CHAPTER XI A Contribution to the Study of Psychological Types
28 CHAPTER XII The Psychology of Dreams

thank you.

--Kurt
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

Thanks for the quick turnaround, Kurt!
Let's see what our DPL Michele has to say about your recorded section. :wink:

And yes, have fun with sections 27 and 28!
Cheers,
socks4tay

Post by socks4tay »

Could I please claim

Section 21: CHAPTER IX On Some Crucial Points in Psychoanalysis: Letter I.—Loÿ; Letter II.—Jung

Thanks!
YuqingJune

Post by YuqingJune »

socks4tay wrote: May 14th, 2020, 12:17 am Could I please claim

Section 21: CHAPTER IX On Some Crucial Points in Psychoanalysis: Letter I.—Loÿ; Letter II.—Jung

Thanks!
Welcome back! Happy reading and editing!
Cheers,
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 16 is PL OK. with regards to reading the tables I think that you have done a great job they are very clearly explained.
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
kwpapke

Post by kwpapke »

Two more ready for PL. Whew, these chapters are tiring to narrate - Jung has quite a vocabulary!!

https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/papersonanalyticalpsychology_27_jung_128.mp3 28:38
https://librivox.org/uploads/linny/papersonanalyticalpsychology_28_jung_128.mp3 31:57

I'll sign up for a few more as soon as I have a chance to peruse the territory!

--Kurt
kwpapke

Post by kwpapke »

I would like to claim all 3 sections of Chapter XV:

40 CHAPTER XV The Concept of the Unconscious: I. The Distinction between the Personal and Impersonal Unconscious; II. The Consequences of Assimilation of the Unconscious
41 CHAPTER XV The Concept of the Unconscious: III. The Individual as an Excerpt of the Collective Psyche; IV. Endeavours to free the Individuality from the Collective Psyche
42 CHAPTER XV The Concept of the Unconscious: V. Leading Principles for the Treatment of Collective Psyche; Summary

TIA!

--Kurt
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for chapters 11 and 12

At the beginning of the file there should be between 0.5 - 1 second of silence it is currently shorter than this on both files if you could edit please and reupload using the same file name that would be great thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi