Hello from Eastern Panhandle West Virginia

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
davismedia304

Post by davismedia304 » May 17th, 2020, 3:10 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Greg, and like some people, I stumbled across LibriVox at random and really like the concept and want to help by using my set of skills! I'm a 2 time graduate of the Columbia School of Broadcasting, have over 10 years of radio and television broadcasting experience, not just talking into a microphone, but writing and audio editing as well. I currently am a plant technician at the Proctor & Gamble facility in Martinsburg, but what can I say, audio will always be a part of who I am. I enjoyed my time in broadcasting so much, I started my own little media company just so I can keep using my skills! I look forward to helping out when ever I can!

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert » May 20th, 2020, 7:37 am

Wow Greg, you are very welcome here. Your skills will be of great use to us and the world. I've made a little video to welcome people; you may find it informative and helpful or maybe not. In any case ask lots of questions, we are a helpful bunch here. https://youtu.be/mwtn_2d3_qs

Oh, and Isabella, the happy Librivox penguin (who is currently working from home of course) welcomes you too with her happy dance Image
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy

A pun has not fully matured until it is full groan

Pssss! Tutorial Videos here. Take a peek.