[COMPLETE]Solo SPANISH - Fortunata y Jacinta (Tercera Parte) - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Section 8, 19, 11 uploaded.

In the middle of this chaos, and critical situation ... just want to send you positive energy to all of you.

Sonia be careful, be safe and keep on strong
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Colabora leyendo secciones en español con nosotros en el foro Readers Wanted Languages other than English Recuerdos de mi vida (Ramón y Cajal) El Periquillo Sarniento- Cuentos valencianos - Primer romancero gitano
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Sections 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 uploaded

Be safe you and your beloved, keep strengh and positive energy
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Colabora leyendo secciones en español con nosotros en el foro Readers Wanted Languages other than English Recuerdos de mi vida (Ramón y Cajal) El Periquillo Sarniento- Cuentos valencianos - Primer romancero gitano
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Uploaded sections from 19 to 23 :D

Today we make here 30 days of confinement... we are expecting 30 or 45 days more, so I think Im going to start the fourth part of "Fortunata y Jacinta", the last part, while I finishing the edition of the last 6 sections of the third. Luckily in June we can have the third part on the catalog and the fourth part almost too

Receive positive energy from me, keep healthy in body and mind!!!

:thumbs:
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Well folks, all sections edited!!!

Gabriel has started today the DPLing, so the Magic Window will have some movement in the next weeks :mrgreen:

Slowly, the fourth part begin the first steps... as usual, no rush, easy but continuous :P

Health and Hope my friends!!
Grabaciones de Epachuko
gabrielledosuarez

Post by gabrielledosuarez »

Hi guys,
I have begun a little late with de DPLing but circumstances have been really tough latelly.
I think that within 20 days I will be able to DPL the whole third part. I hope so, because epachuko is working quite hard.
Best regards.
Gabi.
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Welcome back!! :clap: :clap:

Do not worry, I do not think the fourth part would be recorded in 20 days ahaha :wink:

Slowly but steady, and enjoying the task, that is the "leivmotiv" my friend
Grabaciones de Epachuko
gabrielledosuarez

There is a little mistake in:
Section 3. 03:00. It is a repetition.
gabrielledosuarez

PL NOTES:

9. 11:35
9. 23:20
11. 17:45
11. 26:25
12 17:58
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

gabrielledosuarez wrote: May 6th, 2020, 2:59 pm PL NOTES:

3. 3:00
9. 11:35
9. 23:20
11. 17:45
11. 26:25
12 17:58
Thanks a lot gabriel !! Files fixed and upload with new duration and no repetitions!! :thumbs:
Grabaciones de Epachuko
gabrielledosuarez

PL NOTES:

16. 01:00 / 07:25
20. 06:35
22. 03:45 / 12:10
23. 19:55
24. 07:28
25. 02:32 / 04:17 / 07:12 / 08:23
27. 01:00 /09:16
29. 00:35 / 12:24

Great job!!!! epachuko!!!! really brilliant!!! I feel myself as a judge of americas got talent pressing the golden buzzer!!! amazing.
It seems that people is liking the first two parts.
Let`s keep on the track.
Grat hugs.
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Wow !!! What a super session of DPL have you done ahahaa :shock: :clap:

Well, I just changed the mistakes, when gabriel checked the new spots, and Sonia said everything is OK... we will have ended the THIRD PART dear folks!!!
:thumbs:
Grabaciones de Epachuko
gabrielledosuarez

come on!!!!
It's done!!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

wohoooo, we're finished again ? Great PL marathon, Gabriel :thumbs: and as always, great reading job, Epachuko. Now all I need to do is launch the cataloguing process. Will post the link when it's done !!!

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

done !

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project https://librivox.org/fortunata-y-jacinta-dos-historias-de-casadas-tercera-parte-by-benito-perez-galdos/

and on to the last part, which is well on the way already :)

Moving to completed...

Sonia
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Hello Sonia!

I already contacted Basquetteur so he could be aware on preparing the cover of the Third Part, but when I search on the catalog, it is said: "On validation". Is it possible to make the cover on that state or it is needed to be on catalog?

Thanks!!
Grabaciones de Epachuko