COMPLETE[JUVENILE FICTION] Rufus & Rose, by Horatio Alger, Jr. - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ZMPatrick

Post by ZMPatrick »

Do you like videogames, because we do:
https://www.youtube.com/c/ZoinkMeister
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Thank you! This is loaded for our DPL. We're so close to being finished. :)
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

I am ready to catalog when you are.

Thanks, Todd
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Thanks for standing by :) We do have one last recording to get in and some PL work.
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
AlaynaMay

Post by AlaynaMay »

Howdy, y'all! I'm back again and finally got caught up on all the PL work. Once again, sorry for the delay. :oops:

Chapter 15 has a slight repeat around 5:22: "Mr. March - Mr. Marston..."
All the other chapters are PL okay!
TaylorRoark

Post by TaylorRoark »

LCaulkins wrote: March 24th, 2020, 10:33 am
TaylorRoark wrote: March 22nd, 2020, 10:44 am Section 12 uploaded (14:39)

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/rufus_12_alger,jr_128kb.mp3
Hi, Taylor :)

Not sure if you saw, but Alayna left PL notes for you on this. I remember how confusing it could be to navigate the boards when I was new in LibriVox.
Hi Lynette-
My notifications for getting email when messages are left here seems to be off. Hmmm.
Anyway, thanks for letting me know. I was not aware of the PL note and not sure how to get a notification for that either... Double hmmm.
I have addressed the note from Alayna and shall now try to navigate message notifications in addition to the boards! All the best,
Taylor
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

TaylorRoark wrote: April 29th, 2020, 3:03 pm
Hi Lynette-
My notifications for getting email when messages are left here seems to be off. Hmmm.
Anyway, thanks for letting me know. I was not aware of the PL note and not sure how to get a notification for that either... Double hmmm.
I have addressed the note from Alayna and shall now try to navigate message notifications in addition to the boards! All the best,
Taylor
Thanks, Taylor! Your section is PL OK now :thumbs:

(Alayna, since I had the file open to catch the new time stamp, I did the quick spot check. Hope you don't mind.)
~Lynette * -
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

SamhitaM26 wrote: March 24th, 2020, 10:17 am Here is section 10
10:15

https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/rufus_10_alger,jr_128kb.mp3
Hi, Samhita! Notifications can be weird, and Taylor said he didn't get one from here like he should have, so I'm forwarding Alayna's response for you, in case the same happened to you. :)
AlaynaMay wrote: April 3rd, 2020, 12:03 pm SamhitaM26: Chapter 10 sounds pretty good, but there are a few spots that need some touching up. :wink: First, I enjoyed your reading, and particularly that you gave the characters different voices. (Actually, most everyone has done that for this project and it’s been great!)
There are a few repeats and noises, and a few places where the volume dips, but it’s not too bad. The repeats can be easily removed, though.
Repeat @ 3:58: “Yes, Ru- Yes...”
Stumble/repeat @ 5:36: “An - The entrance and vestibule...”
Stumble/repeat @ 5:56: “turn - torn off...”
Good job on your first recording!
~Lynette * -
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

K0JFF wrote: April 11th, 2020, 2:08 pm Chapter 15 uploaded for PL
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/rufus_15_alger,jr_128kb.mp3 Track Length 10:17.56 (m:ss.ss) 9.4Mb

Jeff Evans
Hi, Jeff! Same here - I'm forwarding Alayna's comment for you in case the notification didn't register to your end.
AlaynaMay wrote: April 15th, 2020, 7:53 am Howdy, y'all! I'm back again and finally got caught up on all the PL work. Once again, sorry for the delay. :oops:

Chapter 15 has a slight repeat around 5:22: "Mr. March - Mr. Marston..."
All the other chapters are PL okay!
~Lynette * -
K0JFF

Post by K0JFF »

Got it now! I had not received feedback till now. Will get on this and turn it around right away.
Jeff Evans
AlaynaMay

Post by AlaynaMay »

LCaulkins wrote: April 29th, 2020, 4:13 pm (Alayna, since I had the file open to catch the new time stamp, I did the quick spot check. Hope you don't mind.)
I don't mind at all! I haven't been getting any notifications either, BTW. :hmm: I have been checking the thread daily - when I remembered - but unfortunately it slipped my mind for the last few days. Looking forward to finishing this project. Thank you everyone for your hard work! (And for putting up with my slow PLing!)
K0JFF

Post by K0JFF »

Chapter 15 uploaded for PL
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/rufus_15_alger,jr_128kb.mp3 9.63 KB

error at 15:22 repaired.

Jeff Evans
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Thanks, Jeff!
~Lynette * -
AlaynaMay

Post by AlaynaMay »

K0JFF wrote: May 1st, 2020, 4:42 pm Chapter 15 uploaded for PL
https://librivox.org/uploads/toddhw/rufus_15_alger,jr_128kb.mp3 9.63 KB

error at 15:22 repaired.

Jeff Evans
Chapter 15 is PL okay! Thank you!
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Section 20 released (Samhita's claim timed out, she hasn't been active since that claim, and all other sections are finished. I'm leaving her a nice note.)

Section 10 had a few minor edits needed and the volume to be brought into LV range. I didn't want Samhita to lose her first recording, so I did those for the section. It is PL OK now.
~Lynette * -