[SHORT ARTICLES] The Rural Magazine and Literary Evening Fire-Side Vol 1 No 1 by Various - tg

Short Poetry Collections, Short Story Collections, and our Weekly Poetry Project
Post Reply
silverquill
Posts: 13525
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » April 18th, 2020, 6:38 pm

ColleenMc wrote:
April 18th, 2020, 8:35 am
Hi could I do sections 6 and 14?

Thanks!

Colleen
Wonderful.
Thank you so much.
You are in for these.
~Larry

JackCalloway
Posts: 30
Joined: February 16th, 2020, 6:55 am

Post by JackCalloway » April 19th, 2020, 6:41 am

Please reassign section 3 to someone else.

Thank you

silverquill
Posts: 13525
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » April 19th, 2020, 10:43 am

JackCalloway wrote:
April 19th, 2020, 6:41 am
Please reassign section 3 to someone else.

Thank you
Oh, I'm sorry to hear this; you're such a good reader.
But, I do hope you'll take another try on something with LibriVox down the road.
~Larry

jdgibson
Posts: 13
Joined: April 4th, 2020, 3:29 am

Post by jdgibson » April 25th, 2020, 5:50 am

Thank you,
JD Gibson

silverquill
Posts: 13525
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » April 25th, 2020, 8:16 am

jdgibson wrote:
April 25th, 2020, 5:50 am
Section 02

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/ruralmagazinevol1no1_02_various_128kb.mp3. Length: 7:57
Thank you!
Ready for PL
~Larry

Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 9080
Joined: November 15th, 2011, 3:47 am

Post by Rapunzelina » April 27th, 2020, 8:29 am

Section 2 is PL OK!

maybs5280
Posts: 4
Joined: May 1st, 2020, 5:43 pm

Post by maybs5280 » May 3rd, 2020, 9:48 pm

Hi can I do Light without Heat reading?

silverquill
Posts: 13525
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » May 3rd, 2020, 10:07 pm

maybs5280 wrote:
May 3rd, 2020, 9:48 pm
Hi can I do Light without Heat reading?
I would be glad to have you join this project.
First, I must know how you would like to be listed and credited in the LibriVox Catalog -- real name, pseudonym, or any nickname you wish. Meanwhile, I'll save this section for you.

Hint: It is easier for us if your request includes the Section number.
~Larry

maybs5280
Posts: 4
Joined: May 1st, 2020, 5:43 pm

Post by maybs5280 » May 3rd, 2020, 10:40 pm

silverquill wrote:
May 3rd, 2020, 10:07 pm
maybs5280 wrote:
May 3rd, 2020, 9:48 pm
Hi can I do Light without Heat reading?
I would be glad to have you join this project.
First, I must know how you would like to be listed and credited in the LibriVox Catalog -- real name, pseudonym, or any nickname you wish. Meanwhile, I'll save this section for you.

Hint: It is easier for us if your request includes the Section number.
My bad, I'd like to go by Maybs please. Thank you

silverquill
Posts: 13525
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » May 4th, 2020, 7:36 am

maybs5280 wrote:
May 3rd, 2020, 10:40 pm
silverquill wrote:
May 3rd, 2020, 10:07 pm
maybs5280 wrote:
May 3rd, 2020, 9:48 pm
Hi can I do Light without Heat reading?
I would be glad to have you join this project.
First, I must know how you would like to be listed and credited in the LibriVox Catalog -- real name, pseudonym, or any nickname you wish. Meanwhile, I'll save this section for you.

Hint: It is easier for us if your request includes the Section number.
My bad, I'd like to go by Maybs please. Thank you
That is fine!
Just click on your name in the Magic Window to see your catalog page where you can track all of your LV projects.

WELCOME TO LIBRIVOX. :clap:
~Larry

andybeddy
Posts: 36
Joined: August 23rd, 2019, 12:20 am
Location: Yorkshire, UK
Contact:

Post by andybeddy » May 7th, 2020, 5:54 pm

Hi. Could I have a go at section 15 James Watt please?

silverquill
Posts: 13525
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » May 7th, 2020, 6:22 pm

andybeddy wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 5:54 pm
Hi. Could I have a go at section 15 James Watt please?
You certainly may!
All yours. :)
~Larry

andybeddy
Posts: 36
Joined: August 23rd, 2019, 12:20 am
Location: Yorkshire, UK
Contact:

Post by andybeddy » May 9th, 2020, 6:17 am

silverquill wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 6:22 pm
andybeddy wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 5:54 pm
Hi. Could I have a go at section 15 James Watt please?
You certainly may!
All yours. :)
Thanks for that. Just prepping for recording on Sunday and Monday (what on earth have I let myself in for? Bring back Chaucer, all is forgiven) I notice that after my article but before the next one begins there is a short section of editorial. "At the recent sale of the late Mr B Tompkins prime cattle..." Do you want me to record that bit too?

silverquill
Posts: 13525
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » May 9th, 2020, 7:24 am

andybeddy wrote:
May 9th, 2020, 6:17 am

Thanks for that. Just prepping for recording on Sunday and Monday (what on earth have I let myself in for? Bring back Chaucer, all is forgiven) I notice that after my article but before the next one begins there is a short section of editorial. "At the recent sale of the late Mr B Tompkins prime cattle..." Do you want me to record that bit too?
Well, it is the longest article in the magazine, but if you would be willing to read that short piece at the end, that would be great. Thanks for asking. I'm sure you'll do fine. :)
~Larry

andybeddy
Posts: 36
Joined: August 23rd, 2019, 12:20 am
Location: Yorkshire, UK
Contact:

Post by andybeddy » May 11th, 2020, 3:15 am

Hi. Here is section 15 James Watt running time 16:37

Please let me know if anything needs fixing. I am out working Tuesday to Friday this week so I won't be at home until Saturday afternoon to do anything.

https://librivox.org/uploads/triciag/ruralmagazinevol1no1_15_various_128kb.mp3

Post Reply