[Group] Essays on Art by Goethe-ag

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Post Reply
elenaisrad
Posts: 14
Joined: April 1st, 2020, 11:35 am

Post by elenaisrad » April 30th, 2020, 8:30 pm

Here is section 9
elenaisrad wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 7:03 pm
Hi! I will read sections 9-10: The Collector and his Friends - Letter 2 Part 1 and Part 2
Here is Section 9 - 9:29
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/essaysonart_09_goethe_128kb.mp3

schrm
Posts: 2781
Joined: February 10th, 2018, 11:02 am
Location: Austria

Post by schrm » April 30th, 2020, 9:44 pm

elenaisrad wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 7:03 pm
Hi! I will read sections 9-10: The Collector and his Friends - Letter 2 Part 1 and Part 2
elenaisrad wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 8:30 pm
Here is section 9
elenaisrad wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 7:03 pm
Hi! I will read sections 9-10: The Collector and his Friends - Letter 2 Part 1 and Part 2
Here is Section 9 - 9:29
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/essaysonart_09_goethe_128kb.mp3

woot that was fast :shock:

hi elena,

welcome to this project and thank you for your claims!
first: 9,10 are yours!
second: thank you for your recording!
third: data will be entered asap!

(and 4th a comment in brackets: you did everything perfectly right, but please: wait with recording until you got the ok for your claim. sometimes, a section is claimed already by someone else...)

thank you and greetings from tyrol :-D
cheers,

ps:

i saw you don't have a catalogue-profile yet:
- please tell me the name you want to pulish in the catalogue (and mention in the recordings, if you wish so)
- your catalogue name can be an alias, your forum name or your real name (or something else)
- every reader gets a catalogue page.
- it even offers some additional functionalities (for yourself, as a reader) and an overview over your claims, eg.
- we can publish a link to a homepage or a blog, if existing and you wish so
--> please tell me your name in the catalogue (with punctuation) and the link

:-D

/reader/12275
cc welcome! my skills improve from pl notes that cite when my english pronunciation is way off, or when words are missing.
thx!


en: lay down your arms, essays on art by goethe

de: sammlung prosa, rousseau, hoffmann: sommerfrische

EltonTheSnowman
Posts: 77
Joined: November 11th, 2019, 12:10 pm
Location: Croatia

Post by EltonTheSnowman » May 1st, 2020, 9:10 am

Matea Bracic

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read.”
-Groucho Marx

schrm
Posts: 2781
Joined: February 10th, 2018, 11:02 am
Location: Austria

Post by schrm » May 1st, 2020, 9:22 am

EltonTheSnowman wrote:
May 1st, 2020, 9:10 am
Section 28 ready for PL:

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/essaysonart_28_goethe_128kb.mp3
(7:38)
heyho matea,

thank you!

entered the data already in the mw :-D

cheers,

/reader/12275
cc welcome! my skills improve from pl notes that cite when my english pronunciation is way off, or when words are missing.
thx!


en: lay down your arms, essays on art by goethe

de: sammlung prosa, rousseau, hoffmann: sommerfrische

cadastra
Posts: 615
Joined: March 19th, 2020, 4:30 pm

Post by cadastra » May 1st, 2020, 7:06 pm

elenaisrad wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 8:30 pm
Here is section 9
elenaisrad wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 7:03 pm
Hi! I will read sections 9-10: The Collector and his Friends - Letter 2 Part 1 and Part 2
Here is Section 9 - 9:29
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/essaysonart_09_goethe_128kb.mp3
Section 9 PL notes:

Elena, what a beautiful reading! You sound like a professional. I have just two proof-listening notes for you. There is a repeat at 05:58 ("as neither the subject nor the grouping could be agree . . . agreed upon"). Also, 5 seconds of silence at the end of the recording will suffice; currently, there are 7.

Please make the above changes to the recording, then reupload using the same file name. Post in this thread when you have uploaded the edited file. Thank you.

cadastra
Posts: 615
Joined: March 19th, 2020, 4:30 pm

Post by cadastra » May 1st, 2020, 7:30 pm

EltonTheSnowman wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 9:02 am
Here's section 27:

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/essaysonart_27_goethe_128kb.mp3
(7:36)
EltonTheSnowman wrote:
May 1st, 2020, 9:10 am
Section 28 ready for PL:

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/essaysonart_28_goethe_128kb.mp3
(7:38)
Sections 27 and 28 are PL OK. Lovely reading.

schrm
Posts: 2781
Joined: February 10th, 2018, 11:02 am
Location: Austria

Post by schrm » May 1st, 2020, 9:45 pm

thank you to all of you!
:D

/reader/12275
cc welcome! my skills improve from pl notes that cite when my english pronunciation is way off, or when words are missing.
thx!


en: lay down your arms, essays on art by goethe

de: sammlung prosa, rousseau, hoffmann: sommerfrische

smeats
Posts: 3
Joined: May 29th, 2019, 8:16 am

Post by smeats » May 2nd, 2020, 12:38 pm

Could I claim section 24? This will be my first contribution to librivox and I'd like to use my username 'smeats' for the catalogue.

elenaisrad
Posts: 14
Joined: April 1st, 2020, 11:35 am

Post by elenaisrad » May 2nd, 2020, 1:00 pm

schrm wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 9:44 pm
elenaisrad wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 7:03 pm
Hi! I will read sections 9-10: The Collector and his Friends - Letter 2 Part 1 and Part 2
elenaisrad wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 8:30 pm
Here is section 9
elenaisrad wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 7:03 pm
Hi! I will read sections 9-10: The Collector and his Friends - Letter 2 Part 1 and Part 2
Here is Section 9 - 9:29
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/essaysonart_09_goethe_128kb.mp3

woot that was fast :shock:

hi elena,

welcome to this project and thank you for your claims!
first: 9,10 are yours!
second: thank you for your recording!
third: data will be entered asap!

(and 4th a comment in brackets: you did everything perfectly right, but please: wait with recording until you got the ok for your claim. sometimes, a section is claimed already by someone else...)

thank you and greetings from tyrol :-D
cheers,

ps:

i saw you don't have a catalogue-profile yet:
- please tell me the name you want to pulish in the catalogue (and mention in the recordings, if you wish so)
- your catalogue name can be an alias, your forum name or your real name (or something else)
- every reader gets a catalogue page.
- it even offers some additional functionalities (for yourself, as a reader) and an overview over your claims, eg.
- we can publish a link to a homepage or a blog, if existing and you wish so
--> please tell me your name in the catalogue (with punctuation) and the link

:-D
Thank you!! I will make sure to wait in the future - just excited to get started, haha! I would like my catalogue name to be my forum name "elenaisrad" or "Elena Is Rad" - whichever makes the most sense. I don't have a blog or anything. Thank you!

schrm
Posts: 2781
Joined: February 10th, 2018, 11:02 am
Location: Austria

Post by schrm » May 3rd, 2020, 1:32 am

smeats wrote:
May 2nd, 2020, 12:38 pm
Could I claim section 24? This will be my first contribution to librivox and I'd like to use my username 'smeats' for the catalogue.
welcome smeats to essays on art by goethe!

2nd: and thank you for your claim - section 24 is yours :D

3rd: i created your reader page and it is here: https://librivox.org/reader/14217
if you ever want to publish a weblink or change the catalogue name, just post in the help sections of the forum and a mc will answer.

and last but not least: i wish you much fun with recording!

cheers,

/reader/12275
cc welcome! my skills improve from pl notes that cite when my english pronunciation is way off, or when words are missing.
thx!


en: lay down your arms, essays on art by goethe

de: sammlung prosa, rousseau, hoffmann: sommerfrische

schrm
Posts: 2781
Joined: February 10th, 2018, 11:02 am
Location: Austria

Post by schrm » May 3rd, 2020, 1:40 am

elenaisrad wrote:
May 2nd, 2020, 1:00 pm
Thank you!! I will make sure to wait in the future - just excited to get started, haha!
:D
thought so!
elenaisrad wrote:
May 2nd, 2020, 1:00 pm
I would like my catalogue name to be my forum name "elenaisrad" or "Elena Is Rad" - whichever makes the most sense. I don't have a blog or anything. Thank you!
now, it is not my decision, which catalogue name you want, elena. im just some guy in austria, you know? :lol:
but since this can be changed by a mc, i entered your forum name as the catalogue name.

once again, thank you for your recording!

cheers,

/reader/12275
cc welcome! my skills improve from pl notes that cite when my english pronunciation is way off, or when words are missing.
thx!


en: lay down your arms, essays on art by goethe

de: sammlung prosa, rousseau, hoffmann: sommerfrische

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8779
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » May 3rd, 2020, 5:13 am

schrm wrote:
May 3rd, 2020, 1:40 am


elenaisrad wrote:
May 2nd, 2020, 1:00 pm
I would like my catalogue name to be my forum name "elenaisrad" or "Elena Is Rad" - whichever makes the most sense. I don't have a blog or anything. Thank you!
now, it is not my decision, which catalogue name you want, elena. im just some guy in austria, you know? :lol:
but since this can be changed by a mc, i entered your forum name as the catalogue name.

I updated it to Elena is Rad. :D

elenaisrad
Posts: 14
Joined: April 1st, 2020, 11:35 am

Post by elenaisrad » May 18th, 2020, 3:46 pm

cadastra wrote:
May 1st, 2020, 7:06 pm
elenaisrad wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 8:30 pm
Here is section 9
elenaisrad wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 7:03 pm
Hi! I will read sections 9-10: The Collector and his Friends - Letter 2 Part 1 and Part 2
Here is Section 9 - 9:29
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/essaysonart_09_goethe_128kb.mp3
Section 9 PL notes:

Elena, what a beautiful reading! You sound like a professional. I have just two proof-listening notes for you. There is a repeat at 05:58 ("as neither the subject nor the grouping could be agree . . . agreed upon"). Also, 5 seconds of silence at the end of the recording will suffice; currently, there are 7.

Please make the above changes to the recording, then reupload using the same file name. Post in this thread when you have uploaded the edited file. Thank you.
Here is the edited file with notes implemented: https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/essaysonart_09_goethe_128kb.mp3

cadastra
Posts: 615
Joined: March 19th, 2020, 4:30 pm

Post by cadastra » May 18th, 2020, 4:42 pm

elenaisrad wrote:
May 18th, 2020, 3:46 pm
cadastra wrote:
May 1st, 2020, 7:06 pm
elenaisrad wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 8:30 pm
Here is section 9

Here is Section 9 - 9:29
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/essaysonart_09_goethe_128kb.mp3
Section 9 PL notes:

Elena, what a beautiful reading! You sound like a professional. I have just two proof-listening notes for you. There is a repeat at 05:58 ("as neither the subject nor the grouping could be agree . . . agreed upon"). Also, 5 seconds of silence at the end of the recording will suffice; currently, there are 7.

Please make the above changes to the recording, then reupload using the same file name. Post in this thread when you have uploaded the edited file. Thank you.
Here is the edited file with notes implemented: https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/essaysonart_09_goethe_128kb.mp3
Thanks, Elena! PL OK.

CamDavis
Posts: 18
Joined: May 21st, 2020, 12:11 pm

Post by CamDavis » May 22nd, 2020, 9:37 am

Hello! I am a new reader and wish to take on Section 2.
Thanks!

Post Reply