[Grp/Mystery] The Weird Picture by John R. Carling - lt

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
ChefWombat
Posts: 9
Joined: March 17th, 2020, 9:57 am

Post by ChefWombat » April 30th, 2020, 9:01 am

Chapter 15 is done.
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/weirdpicture_15_carling_128kp.mp3

Will try to record 16 asap (In my last post I said 13 but i did read the requested chapters)

Let me know if any changes are needed.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20192
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » April 30th, 2020, 1:28 pm

ChefWombat wrote:
April 30th, 2020, 9:01 am
Chapter 15 is done.
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/weirdpicture_15_carling_128kp.mp3

Will try to record 16 asap (In my last post I said 13 but i did read the requested chapters)

Let me know if any changes are needed.
Thank you.
How long is it please?

ChefWombat
Posts: 9
Joined: March 17th, 2020, 9:57 am

Post by ChefWombat » May 1st, 2020, 4:50 am

Hello. It is 40 minutes. I tried my best to spit the chapter equally so they are both roughly the same time. the next chapter should also be around 40 minutes.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20192
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » May 1st, 2020, 7:42 am

ChefWombat wrote:
May 1st, 2020, 4:50 am
Hello. It is 40 minutes. I tried my best to spit the chapter equally so they are both roughly the same time. the next chapter should also be around 40 minutes.
:thumbs: Sometimes the logical break isn't at the halfway point, but close to even is preferable.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20192
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » June 16th, 2020, 3:43 pm

We have an orphan!

AnaNaumoska
Posts: 120
Joined: June 17th, 2020, 3:57 am
Location: Struga, North Macedonia

Post by AnaNaumoska » June 17th, 2020, 9:44 am

I can adopt the orphan (If it's still up for adoption) :D
Ana :mrgreen:


salus populi suprema lex

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20192
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » June 17th, 2020, 10:56 am

AnaNaumoska wrote:
June 17th, 2020, 9:44 am
I can adopt the orphan (If it's still up for adoption) :D
All yours.

AnaNaumoska
Posts: 120
Joined: June 17th, 2020, 3:57 am
Location: Struga, North Macedonia

Post by AnaNaumoska » June 19th, 2020, 11:37 am

Chapter 13 is prepared for PL :)


Length: 38:23 minutes
Link: https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/weirdpicture_13_carling_128kb.mp3



Best,
Ana :mrgreen:


salus populi suprema lex

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20192
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » June 19th, 2020, 12:38 pm

AnaNaumoska wrote:
June 19th, 2020, 11:37 am
Chapter 13 is prepared for PL :)


Length: 38:23 minutes
Link: https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/weirdpicture_13_carling_128kb.mp3



Best,
Thank you.
Please be sure to check back to see if Stav has any notes for you.

miss stav
Posts: 15253
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:25 pm
Location: Israel

Post by miss stav » June 19th, 2020, 2:42 pm

Chapter 13 is very well read.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Interested in legents? Try Legents Of Saints And Sinners. Interested in femenist fiction? Try Falkner.

AnaNaumoska
Posts: 120
Joined: June 17th, 2020, 3:57 am
Location: Struga, North Macedonia

Post by AnaNaumoska » June 19th, 2020, 11:24 pm

miss stav wrote:
June 19th, 2020, 2:42 pm
Chapter 13 is very well read.
Thank you! 😄
Ana :mrgreen:


salus populi suprema lex

ChefWombat
Posts: 9
Joined: March 17th, 2020, 9:57 am

Post by ChefWombat » June 30th, 2020, 8:52 am


Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20192
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » June 30th, 2020, 10:54 am

ChefWombat wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 8:52 am
The final chapter is finished.
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/weirdpicture_16_carling_128kp.mp3
Thank you.
How long is it please?

miss stav
Posts: 15253
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:25 pm
Location: Israel

Post by miss stav » July 1st, 2020, 8:47 pm

The recording is 30:43. I listened to it. You say chapter 16 and not 15 in the intro and outro. I think this should be changed because it is section 16 but the second part of chapter 15.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Interested in legents? Try Legents Of Saints And Sinners. Interested in femenist fiction? Try Falkner.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20192
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » July 1st, 2020, 9:32 pm

Stav, have you checked sections 14 and 15?

Post Reply