One-minute test upload

Post your questions & get help from friendly LibriVoxers
preshus

Post by preshus »

Hi there,

So, I have recorded and saved my audio for the one-minute test .

I am trying to upload, but the instructions say that if I am sending a test file, to follow my book coordinator's instructions. I am confused because I have yet to correspond with anyone about a project.

Do I have to commit to a project before I can receive feedback?

Many thanks,

Pilar
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

Hi. For a test file, one uploads it here: For test files, select "tests--tests" from the uploader's MC drop-down list. You'll then load the resulting link in the Listener's thread. No need to commit to a project.
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Upload your test to the Tests folder using the Uploader login.

https://librivox.org/login/uploader Image
(If you have trouble reading the image above, please message an admin)

Copy the link to your file that will show up the uploader screen once the upload is complete and then head over the the Listeners Wanted forum and post it in a new thread there. Don't forget to also post what microphone, software and operating system you are using.
Jo
preshus

Post by preshus »

Very many thanks!
Gracedexter

Post by Gracedexter »

Hello! I uploaded my one minute test and I've been waiting for a little over a week for libriVox volunteers to give me an OK to start recording. Are libriVox volunteers still working due to covid 19?
DaleInTexas

Post by DaleInTexas »

Grace,
I found a reply to your test, over in Listeners Wanted: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=79362
Dale
Last edited by DaleInTexas on April 29th, 2020, 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dale Latham
Down on the Poor Farm
https://twitter.com/dalelatham
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

Gracedexter wrote: April 29th, 2020, 6:10 pm Hello! I uploaded my one minute test and I've been waiting for a little over a week for libriVox volunteers to give me an OK to start recording. Are libriVox volunteers still working due to covid 19?
Wow, that is a long time Grace. You bet we are working! I will go look for your test file link. Where did you post it? :D
EDIT: I just saw that Tricia has reviewed you test and made some suggestion. Be patient, it will all work out soon.
"I lost my trousers," said Tom expansively.
89 Decibels? Easy Peasy ! https://youtu.be/aSKR55RDVpk
Gracedexter

Post by Gracedexter »

Thanks for the tips. I'll definitely make some adjustments to my one minute test :D :D