COMPLETE - A Brief History of Forestry by Bernard Fernow - mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13647
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » April 20th, 2020, 8:58 am

cabettison wrote:
April 19th, 2020, 8:06 am
Section 17 uploaded : length 08:47

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/briefhistoryofforestry_17_fernow_128kb.mp3

Cheers,

Connie
Hi Connie,
Lovely reading. Please let me know if you have any questions on how to make the following corrections.

You missed part of the intro. The full intro should be:
-"Section [number] of A Brief History of Forestry. This is a LibriVox recording. All LibriVox recordings are in the public domain. For more information, or to volunteer, please visit: librivox DOT org"
If you wish, say:
-"Recording by [your name], [city, your blog, podcast, web address]"
Say:
-"A Brief History of Forestry, by Bernhard Fernow. Section 17, The Scandinavian States: Denmark"

2:53 stumble –one quarter of the income from the royal forest

5:44 stumble – with is reproduced naturally

BeauWood
Posts: 33
Joined: January 9th, 2017, 2:05 pm
Location: Colorado & California

Post by BeauWood » April 21st, 2020, 7:15 pm

Hi Linny,

I would like to claim:

Section 32 United States of America 4. Education and Literature

Thank you,

Beau Wood

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13647
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » April 22nd, 2020, 6:05 am

BeauWood wrote:
April 21st, 2020, 7:15 pm
Hi Linny,

I would like to claim:

Section 32 United States of America 4. Education and Literature

Thank you,

Beau Wood
Thank you! I hope you enjoy the section.

cabettison
Posts: 39
Joined: March 22nd, 2020, 7:27 am

Post by cabettison » April 22nd, 2020, 9:48 am

linny wrote:
April 20th, 2020, 8:58 am
cabettison wrote:
April 19th, 2020, 8:06 am
Section 17 uploaded : length 08:47

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/briefhistoryofforestry_17_fernow_128kb.mp3

Cheers,

Connie
Hi Connie,
Lovely reading. Please let me know if you have any questions on how to make the following corrections.

You missed part of the intro. The full intro should be:
-"Section [number] of A Brief History of Forestry. This is a LibriVox recording. All LibriVox recordings are in the public domain. For more information, or to volunteer, please visit: librivox DOT org"
If you wish, say:
-"Recording by [your name], [city, your blog, podcast, web address]"
Say:
-"A Brief History of Forestry, by Bernhard Fernow. Section 17, The Scandinavian States: Denmark"

2:53 stumble –one quarter of the income from the royal forest

5:44 stumble – with is reproduced naturally
Thanks for the feedback - please find corrected version here:

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/briefhistoryofforestry_17_fernow_128kb.mp3
new length: 08:56

cabettison
Posts: 39
Joined: March 22nd, 2020, 7:27 am

Post by cabettison » April 22nd, 2020, 9:49 am


linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13647
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » April 23rd, 2020, 5:55 am

cabettison wrote:
April 22nd, 2020, 9:49 am
Section 18 here:
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/briefhistoryofforestry_18_fernow_128kb.mp3

length: 12:58

Cheers,

Connie
Connie,
Great reading. One easy correction needed.

1:27 repeat – The accessibility to sea

BettyB
Posts: 2225
Joined: July 7th, 2015, 10:12 pm

Post by BettyB » April 25th, 2020, 6:10 am

may I claim 26...

BettyB

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13647
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » April 25th, 2020, 6:12 am

BettyB wrote:
April 25th, 2020, 6:10 am
may I claim 26...

BettyB
Absolutely! Thank you for helping out. I hope you enjoy the section.

cabettison
Posts: 39
Joined: March 22nd, 2020, 7:27 am

Post by cabettison » April 26th, 2020, 2:58 am

linny wrote:
April 23rd, 2020, 5:55 am
cabettison wrote:
April 22nd, 2020, 9:49 am
Section 18 here:
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/briefhistoryofforestry_18_fernow_128kb.mp3

length: 12:58

Cheers,

Connie
Connie,
Great reading. One easy correction needed.

1:27 repeat – The accessibility to sea
Thanks, corrected version here:
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/briefhistoryofforestry_18_fernow_128kb.mp3

new length: 12:56

cabettison
Posts: 39
Joined: March 22nd, 2020, 7:27 am

Post by cabettison » April 26th, 2020, 4:15 am


linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13647
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » April 26th, 2020, 8:57 am

cabettison wrote:
April 26th, 2020, 4:15 am
Section 19 here:

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/briefhistoryofforestry_19_fernow_128kb.mp3

length: 11:43

Thanks,

Connie
Connie,
Section 17 and 18 are spot check PL OK and section 19 is PL OK. :D

Thank you for your help in getting us to 75% complete. :clap:

cabettison
Posts: 39
Joined: March 22nd, 2020, 7:27 am

Post by cabettison » April 27th, 2020, 4:08 am

Hi again,

May I sign on for sections 20 and 21?

Cheers,

Connie

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13647
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » April 27th, 2020, 5:31 am

cabettison wrote:
April 27th, 2020, 4:08 am
Hi again,

May I sign on for sections 20 and 21?

Cheers,

Connie
Of course! Thank you for the extra claims. :D

ElizabethOfTheSea
Posts: 6
Joined: April 28th, 2020, 11:30 am

Post by ElizabethOfTheSea » April 29th, 2020, 7:47 am

Hello there!

May I please sign up for section 23, Great Britain and her Colonies?

Thank you!

linny
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13647
Joined: November 5th, 2010, 12:37 pm
Location: Florida, USA

Post by linny » April 29th, 2020, 7:52 am

ElizabethOfTheSea wrote:
April 29th, 2020, 7:47 am
Hello there!

May I please sign up for section 23, Great Britain and her Colonies?

Thank you!
Hello Elizabeth,
Welcome to LV. Please make sure to get your OK on your preliminary test recording before you record for the project. Sometimes it takes a few tries before everything gets squared away.

Once you get your ok, please come back to claim a section and provide the name you would like to have appear in the catalog.

Post Reply