COMPLETE Muslin by George Moore - rap

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Sure,
Lisanne, 15-20 are all yours. Have fun.
Lilac, we do not have a dpl yet. Welcome aboard. Please ask any questions you have.

Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
MaryinArkansas

Post by MaryinArkansas »

If you still need a dpl, I’ll be glad to do it.
“Reading one book is like eating one potato chip.”
―Diane Duane, So You Want to Be a Wizard.

Mary :)📚
BillTurns

Post by BillTurns »

I thought I already had the DPL job, I went through 3 of the files this morning but the house got crazy and I had to stop. Will update tomorrow with my notes.

~Bill
Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.
~Benjamin Franklin
BillTurns

Post by BillTurns »

PL for sections 12-15: PL OK
Spot PL for section 11: PL OK

The story is fleshing out. Bad times, but good vibes.

~Bill
Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.
~Benjamin Franklin
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

Thank you, Bill! I have updated the Magic Window, and have entered you as the DPL! Sorry for not doing it sooner, I hadn't realized you'd stay on. Thank you!
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Huge thanks. With covad 19 closing everything, would you like to take the rest of the book?
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
Rhodygirl62

Post by Rhodygirl62 »

miss stav wrote: April 17th, 2020, 1:24 pm Huge thanks. With covad 19 closing everything, would you like to take the rest of the book?
I've been thinking about it. If I do, could I have a little extra time - just as a cushion - to complete it? I believe there are 10 chapters left. I doubt I'll truly need the extra time, it's only in the event something occurs that precludes me from finishing the work. Obviously, I'd let you know about that. Otherwise, sure.

:)
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Take your time. As long as you update me about progress or send chapters every month the pace is really up to you. So 21-30 are all yours and have fun.
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

I have updated the Magic Window by assigning sections 21 to 29, which are chapters 21 to 29, and section 0 which is the preface. Ten sections in total.

And we are off to Readers Found!
Rhodygirl62

Post by Rhodygirl62 »

miss stav wrote: April 19th, 2020, 12:04 pm Take your time. As long as you update me about progress or send chapters every month the pace is really up to you. So 21-30 are all yours and have fun.
Thank you Miss Stav. Hope you are staying well and keeping safe. I'm sure I'll be uploading at least 1-2 chapters per week. Today, I'll be working on Chapter 19, which is a bit long compared to the other chapters. If I run into difficulties with anything, I'll let you know. Thanks!

Lisanne
Rhodygirl62

Post by Rhodygirl62 »

miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Amazing. Thank you. I will sign you up tomorrow.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Wow. You are amazing.